Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• This article states that starting in the 2014/15 season there are plans for the Russian League to include 16 teams with a minimum of two foreign teams from either Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. Interesting change.

Sport Express

It is already applied for male league. Indeed,including some teams from China would be more interesting :whistle:

• It is already applied for male league. Indeed,including some teams from China would be more interesting :whistle:

Oh, I doubt that a chineese team will play in the russian league. They are thinking more like ex-USSR countries. I think we could sooner see some azerbeijan teams in the Superleague than chineese ones :lol: (and THAT would be interesting heheh)

• I really doubt azeri teams can try to go in russian Superliga. All azeri teams have like 90% of their players from abroad. Shachtar Soligorsk and Dinamo Kharkiv have to follow russian rules and play with just 2 foreign players, while bielorussian and ukranian players are counted like local players. .

• I doubt it too, but for me there's a bit more possibility in azeri team playing in Russia than a chineese team. Still, it's like 0,0001% that it will happen in the near future ;)

• İ dont think so ;) Maybe if there is championship from ex-soviet countries like CEV. But not under the name " Russia Superleague" ^^

• They did the same with the male championship and it is still called Russian Superliga. And obviously it is working with the russian rules.

It sounds really strange they may make differences between male and female championship.