Brazilian League 2012/2013

• Right! He was a famous character on brazilian television in the 80's. Her first coach gave her this nickname cause of her big cheeks and introduced her as Fofão to teammates Everybody got it fastly.
    The second man is just her first coach. She hasn't seen him for 9 years. She said that she was angry when he did it but know doesn't matter cause she became a player for the reason that someday someone look at her with different eyes and gave her an opportunity.

thank you really much! nice story, it is pleasant to know this simple and funny things about a champion :)

• i was sure about this aspect of transfer.. however i think they both will stay in Brasil.. and i don't expect Jaqueline moving from Sollys..

• News about Sarah Pavan. She's going to have a try at beach volleyball. Heather Bansley will be her pair. They will play Corrientes Grand Slam (Argentina) at 22-26 May. One of her goals is Rio 2016. She played beach volleyball for Canada and Nebraska before.

It could be really good for her. She should improve her reception and defensive actions.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…io-de-volei-de-praia.html

• What do you think about Pavan's fundamental skills? Do you think she is capable of receiving in a decent level? If she really manage to receive in and acceptable ratio, she might turn into an OH just like Grün (Grün had already very good fundamental fbefore she played beach volley)

• What do you think about Pavan's fundamental skills? Do you think she is capable of receiving in a decent level? If she really manage to receive in and acceptable ratio, she might turn into an OH just like Grün (Grün had already very good fundamental fbefore she played beach volley)

Sarah can improve a lot on beach...
    but I think her left hand is more appropriate for OPP than OH :)

Oh, man, she is. She played some sets or matches as receiver seasons 2008/09 and 2009/2010 in Italian League.

Here her stats of matches (season 09/10): http://www.legavolleyfemminile…rnata=0&Atleta=PAV-SAR-86
    *Second match: 20 actions (14 great, 1 error), 70%. :super:
    *Third and match: 17 actions (9 great, 2 errors), 52,9% :thumbup:
    *6th match: 17 actions (9 great, 1 error), 52,9 % :thumbup:

Here her stats of all year (season 09/10): http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ne=2009&Atleta=PAV-SAR-86
    *150 actions (67 great, 19 erros), 44,7%. Considering she's a tall woman, that's great! :thumbsup:

• Pavan is a very skillfull player.

When she played in Conegliano...the team used to have her and Brakocevic at same time inside court, so she did some receiving. But I think in court she will remain as opp.

I really hope she can manage to qualify for the Olympic Games. ^^