Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Situation in AZS Białystok seems to be better. Most of debts are paid, but club still has problems with current players' wages. Contracts of few players are ending, what I marked in team roster, with these players club wants to renew contracts, but nothing is certain yet. AZS wants to sign with new player from Trinidad&Tobago, they are also interested in Czech setter Lucie Smutna. There is also a possibility that AZS will play in Challenge Cup :rolll: because other clubs (Impel, Pałac, Budowlani, PTPS) refused to play in it.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Budowlani Łódź seems to have signed Courtney Thompson (04.11.1984, 1.73m).

During her collegiate career, Thompson played for the University of Washington. She was the starting setter in all 4 years and named 1st team All-American in 2004 and 2005.
    Last season, she played in Puerto Rico, where she led Lancheras Cataño to their first national title and was named MVP of the league.
    She’s a member of the US national team since 2007 and at the moment she’s competing with Alisha Glass, Carly Lloyd and Nellie Spicer for the spot as second setter on the team that goes to the Olympics in London :olympia:

• AZS Białystok again didn't get licence to play in PlusLiga :rolll: they still have chance if till 16th July they solve problems with tax office and with unpaid salaries. Since the half of July girls from AZS will start trainings, but not whole team. Girls from Trinidad & Tobago will join the team at beginning of September.

• This team is such a joke. Still the same problems, season after season - they shouldn't play in top league in Poland, if they didn't pay all salaries from previous SEASONS. And their parcipate in CEV Cup is also ridiculous... I don't know why they are in european cup, if they don't have NORMAL hall(CEV has special rules to that), just school hall.

• I really hope they will not get the licence and Chemik will play in PLK :) Chemik has a squad for 5-6 place

• I really hope they will not get the licence and Chemik will play in PLK :) Chemik has a squad for 5-6 place

Yes, this team is quite competitive and they probably won't bigger difficulties in winning 1st league.

Chemik roster (in bold players which played last season in PlusLiga)
    L: Aleksandra Krzos, Izabela Śliwa
    S: Lucie Muhlsteinova, Aleksandra Pasznik
    MB: Dominika Sobolska, Katarzyna Mróz, Magdalena Soter
    OH: Joanna Mirek, Veronique Hudima, Kinga Zielińska, Justyna Raczyńska, Anna Karpicz
    OPP: Izabela Kowalińska (Żebrowska), Alicja Malinowska

As we can see from bold girls we can create quite good starting line-up, however substitutes except Iza Śliwa aren't so strong.

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

Chemik Boss has said that They won't buy place in PlusLiga.

• I know Bartek, but if Bialystok wont get licence, there must be one team to join PLK probably, or they will play in 9? :lol:

• I know Bartek, but if Bialystok wont get licence, there must be one team to join PLK probably, or they will play in 9? :lol:

and Chemik for this place absolutely desrves ^^

• and Chemik for this place absolutely desrves ^^

yes yes, I want Aska Mirek in PLK :lol:

• Circus from Białystok started trainings, from last year team trained only 1 :!: player, except Łozowska there were new players from 1st league. Team still isn't completed, they want to sign Serbian OH, but in my opinion they should find MB. I don't know what this team is still doing in PLK :whistle: every year few players leave after not getting salary on time.

• Circus from Białystok started trainings, from last year team trained only 1 :!: player, except Łozowska there were new players from 1st league. Team still isn't completed, they want to sign Serbian OH, but in my opinion they should find MB. I don't know what this team is still doing in PLK :whistle: every year few players leave after not getting salary on time.

so probably Branka Nikic for 3rd time :lol: I think if Szeszko stays, she could be moved back to MB

• so probably Branka Nikic for 3rd time :lol: I think if Szeszko stays, she could be moved back to MB

Szeszko certainly stays, she's the only one in Białystok for such a long time :lol: she won't leave sinking ship :rolll:

• Szeszko certainly stays, she's the only one in Białystok for such a long time :lol: she won't leave sinking ship :rolll:

but u read the article no? that she wasnt on the training and also in the end of the season she said she is playing for herself and not for the club, so maybe... :whistle:

• but u read the article no? that she wasnt on the training and also in the end of the season she said she is playing for herself and not for the club, so maybe... :whistle:

I will be in shock, but after this it's possible - maybe too little money on account :lol:

• League schedule announced, but I do not see it yet on league website.
    View it here:http:// [url]http://www.anitakwiatkowska.pl/?id=wyniki&sezon=2012-2013[/url]

I wonder how its possible that site of Anita has so many things as the first :lol:

• Kondzio, where do you read that Cella is also MB? It's totally wrong. :aww:

• Kondzio, where do you read that Cella is also MB? It's totally wrong. :aww:

I'll delete it, I don't know her, somebody wrote that

• I'll delete it, I don't know her, somebody wrote that

Don't worry, is the transfer of Elisa official?