Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Why?

....and what about Piccinini that maybe will wear Cheri's one? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Exactly. Piccinini wearing Chieri uniform is like Gamova getting blocked by Takeshita to me...

• Takeshita can blocks :) I think "3 perfetc sets in a row by Rondon" is a better way to explain it XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think a lot of young foppa's fans will change team XD

• I think a lot of young foppa's fans will change team XD

follow piske?
    yeah,busto arsizio is not far away from bergamo.
    i dont know why a huge number of young girls like powerful passion players,for example,poljak and arrighetti,absolutely,maja poljak is real "handsome"...

• Seems that Valeria Caracuta will not move to Conegliano because they don't find a deal :|

seems she resigned with Busto

• Poor Caracuta: two years is a row as bench player :thumbdown:

• Poor Caracuta: two years is a row as bench player :thumbdown:

busto arsizio is certainly worth playing,like a real family!
    Caracuta could get more chance as start six,absolutely,busto arsizio would play for CL,club need wonderful bench players...in fact,i hope giulia pisani could change club,a young talent should not lose time in bench!

• Sorry guys I think this info avoided me till now. What is with Novara next year? They are out totally or merge with Villa Cortese?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Sorry guys I think this info avoided me till now. What is with Novara next year? They are out totally or merge with Villa Cortese?

Yep, there was a fusion between Asystel Novara and McCarnaghi Villa Cortese but practically this new team will rappresent only Villa. Infact, supporters of Novara don't want to follow this team, they feel betrayed. And I add that they are right.
    Anyway, there is a news of the last hours that tell another consortium of Novara's entreprenours may buy the rights of the old Asystel to suscribe Novara in the next A1 season. Nothing in common with the old team, similar to that done by Conegliano.

• Caracuta remains in Busto another year. It is official now.

• follow piske?

No, Piccinini!

• I don't think she will go to Chieri