Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• First match for 5th-7th place:
    Münster - VCO Berlin 3:1 (27:25, 20:25, 27:25, 27:25) :what:

Even though Münster won, it's a very bad result for them. VCO Berlin consists only of players from 93-95, and they can't even be called Junior NT like in the past because most players from current Junior NT are in Dresden, Münster and Vilsbiburg, so Münster should beat them MUCH easier! Axel Büring said in a press report today about yesterday's matches that his team makes way too many easy mistakes and he realized his team is not as far in their preparations as the other teams.

• First semifinal of Dippold-Turnier:

Dresden - Suhl 3:1 (23:25, 25:20, 25:16, 25:23)

Dresden: Apitz, Pietersen, Utla, Schwabe, De Kruijf, Heyrman, Schoot (L). In 2nd set Izquierdo played instead of Pietersen. No info about Suhl's line-up...

EDIT: Suhl's line-up (Gruß an VfB Suhl @ Facebook :D ): Bertolacci, Cukseeva, Sperl, Steger, Speer, Isailovic, Golla (L) and Dozier, Kalinovskaya and Waligora (new player?)

• Polish sites say she'll play in Russia for Hara Morin (2nd league), but maybe it did not happen eventually...

Results of 5th-7th place matches from today:
    Münster - Aachen 3:1 (25:16, 25:18, 20:25, 25:20)
    Aachen - VCO 3:0 (23, 12, 14)

So Münster finishes 5th, Aachen 6th and VCO Berlin 7th.

3rd place matches is currently running, Hamburg won the first set 25:19.

• 3rd place match:
    Hamburg - Suhl 3:1 (25:19, 25:22, 22:25, 25:19)

Also this weekend, VC Wiesbaden hosts a tournament with Stuttgart, LP Salo (Finland) and Olymp Praha. In preliminaries, all teams played 4 sets against each other. Results so far:
    VCW-Salo 3:1
    Stuttgart-Prag 2:2
    Salo-Prag 3:1
    VCW-Stuttgart 2:2
    Stuttgart-Salo 3:1
    More results to come...

• Final of Dippold-Turnier:

Schwerin - Dresden 3:1 (25:22, 25:21, 14:25, 25:20)
    Dresden: Apitz, Pietersen, Utla, Schwabe, De Kruijf, Heyrman, Schoot (L) and Karg (from 2nd set for De Kruijf), Izquierdo (from 2nd until middle of 4th set for Schwabe), Gryka (3rd and beginning of 4th set for Apitz).

• Pity there is hardly information available about the whole tournament in general and especially the final :thumbdown:

• Pity there is hardly information available about the whole tournament in general and especially the final :thumbdown:

Yeah but since it's only a preparation tournament, it's normal. MDR's local channels have planned short reports about Suhl and Dresden in their regional news for tomorrow, maybe we will see some scenes from the tournament there, usually MDR's stuff is available online later. And of course I hope for some videos from the best fanclub of the league from Suhl ;) :drink:

• Yeah but since it's only a preparation tournament, it's normal. MDR's local channels have planned short reports about Suhl and Dresden in their regional news for tomorrow, maybe we will see some scenes from the tournament there, usually MDR's stuff is available online later. And of course I hope for some videos from the best fanclub of the league from Suhl ;) :drink:

Matthias, of course it is only a preparation-tournament, so I don't blame the media...I am disappointed by the clubs themselves..especially Schwerin. But maybe they will surprise us in next hours/days ;)

• Matthias, of course it is only a preparation-tournament, so I don't blame the media...I am disappointed by the clubs themselves..especially Schwerin. But maybe they will surprise us in next hours/days ;)

Yeah, I share this disappointment, but somehow I got used to it over the time :roll:
    Axel Büring says that his team played "really bad" on Friday and he was a little shocked, but they improved day by day and match by match, especially Dijkema's connection with the attackers was an issue at the beginning but got better every match.

VC Wiesbaden won their own tournament with a 3:0 over Stuttgart in final, Olymp Praha got 3rd place with a 3:0 over LP Salo.

• THX :drink: But unfortunately we were only there on Saturday, so I can promise only a clip from this day. (Probably tonight or tomorrow.)

photo gallery

Thank you for the gallery :drink: :drink:

I like especially the pics of the Suhl-Schwerin-match :)

• First match for 5th-7th place:
    Münster - VCO Berlin 3:1 (27:25, 20:25, 27:25, 27:25) :what:

Even though Münster won, it's a very bad result for them. VCO Berlin consists only of players from 93-95, and they can't even be called Junior NT like in the past because most players from current Junior NT are in Dresden, Münster and Vilsbiburg, so Münster should beat them MUCH easier! Axel Büring said in a press report today about yesterday's matches that his team makes way too many easy mistakes and he realized his team is not as far in their preparations as the other teams.

Matthias, the crystle ball of USC Münster... ;-)

I'm still relaxed. It's not a bad result, it's still a 3:1 victory with good nerves in the end of sets :-)

USC played their first test macthes in Dippoldiswalde while all the other teams played during last weeks some matches. And Laura Dijkema is not very long in team training right now - it is always a problem if a new first setter joins the team lately.
    And I'm sure that Axel Büring gave Leonie Schwertmann and Alisha Ossowski the chance to play against their junior NT teammates in this match. A picture of Dynamics Suhl shows Leonie in this match...

The results of this tournament means nearly nothing. I remember top four tournament in Münster last season when Vilsbiburg, Dresden and Münster gave all their players the chance to play while the three younger players of Schwerin almost all the time were substitutes...

SatanClaus: isn't it hard for you and your fanclub to take so much pictures from all the former Suhl players???

• I agree with Nirk.

Implementing a new setter takes some time, and since Laura is only a few weeks with the team...they will improve certainly! No need to worry :win:

I like especially the pics of the Suhl-Schwerin-match :)

Then you'll probably like the Video too. (It's already in process)

Nirk: it's difficult to say. There are two sides. Of course it's sad that we could not afford to keep them, but on the other hand it was nice meeting them all again. Almost every Team at Dippoldiswalde had a former player of the VfB Suhl 2011/12 Team, so somehow it shows what good work was done the last year(s) in Suhl. It was quite like a class reunion. ;) Nice talks, and some Volleyball too.