Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• We have new member here on forum- MatthiasBm.

Matthias will be jelaous.. who knows maybe He will delete his profile even.. He was the One and now..

:roll: I can't believe I'm actually reacting to this but...there is also a user called Bartek85...so if you want to delete your profile because of this, just go ahead ^^

• After all, Nadja Schaus stays in Stuttgart for next season. They signed young setter Pia Weiand as backup for Kitipova and they're still looking for another strong (but not expensive :D ) attacker.

Also finally some news from Schwerin: Patricia Thormann renewed her contract for another year and will play her 16th :!: season in 1st league for Schwerin. 2nd setter Tanja Joachim also stays, and libero/OH Janine Völker, Junior World Champ 2009, returns to Schwerin after one season in 2nd league (she wanted to concentrate on her studies and was afraid that she couldn't handle that in 1st league, but now she thinks she can do it).

SC Potsdam signed two 21 year old Croatian players, OH Nikolina Jelic and MB Bernarda Cutuk.

• It depends on several factors. Last summer she had a small knee surgery, but overall she never had too many injury problems. Actually the last two seasons have been the best of her career because as MB-style Opp she is much more effective than just as MB.
    One problem is that she has diabetes, so she has to check her blood sugar constantly also during matches and trainings, but usually everything goes well.
    Another factor is that she is married since a few years, so I guess she will want to have children soon as well...I'd not be surprised if next season would be her last.

• Alemannia Aachen presents two more transfers: young OH Laura Weihenmaier, Junior World Champ 2009, comes from Potsdam. American MB Kimika Rozier (23/180cm) comes from University of Southern Florida, Aachen's coach says that she is very athletic and his job will be to improve her technique to make her a good player.
    Dutch libero Simone Legerstee leaves Aachen.

• After Silvia Sperl has cancelled her contract, Dresden has signed 17-year old OH Lisa Izquierdo-Mocasqui

So Dresden has 4 players of 94/95 Junior NT in their 1st league team...on the one hand this sounds good, but I'd prefer if they let them train and occasionally play in 1st league but let them stay in 2nd league team too to gain more experience :S

According to an Italian newspaper, Italian OH/Opp Caterina Fanzini will play in SC Potsdam. Last season she played in Crema (A2) and some years ago she won Champions League with Bergamo, so I consider this a spectacular transfer for Potsdam.

• So Dresden has 4 players of 94/95 Junior NT in their 1st league team...on the one hand this sounds good, but I'd prefer if they let them train and occasionally play in 1st league but let them stay in 2nd league team too to gain more experience :S

That´s right. I doubt, that they will have much playing time in 1st league. Let ´em practice and occasionally play, but why let ´em sit on the bench while they´re 2nd league team may have a match on the same day as well.

• Anne Matthes suffered a shoulder injury during OQT in Ankara in May. The NT doctors wanted to cure it without surgery, and she kept playing in NT, but now she still had problems and eventually had to do a surgery. She will be out 4 months and Dresden looks for a replacement for her now :S

Schwerin restarted training. Denise Hanke, Anja Brandt and Lisa Thomsen stay in Schwerin as expected. They invited American OH Meagan Ganzer (last season in Puerto Rico) for tryout training.

• Teun Buijs confirmed in a newspaper article that 22 year old American OH Meagan Ganzer signed a contract with Schweriner SC. Last season she was one of the best players in Puertorican league where she played for Ponce Lions.

• Vilsbiburg signed Adriana Dos Santos Andrade as a substitute for Luise Mauersberger, who is pregnant.

the one who play in france, in Calais, last season?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !