Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• VfB Suhl signs Australian Lauren Bertolacci as 2nd setter. Last season she played in Swiss league, before that in Spain, France and also in Germany some years ago.

Köpenick signs two young 2nd league players: Barbora Forgachova, Slovakian OH and former Junior NT player, from SCU Emlichheim and Veronik Skorupka, OH/Opp from Hamburg's 2nd team. Both players want to improve and get the level to play in 1st league...

On DVL website, Julia Rienhoff (born Retzlaff) is listed in Schwerin's roster. She wanted to end her career after last season, but maybe she changed her mind...

• By the way, do you know if Myrthe Schoot stays in Vilsbiburg?

I´ve only read your question a couple minutes ago, but i was told, that she won´t stay. On the other hand, i ain´t got no confirmation by Myrthe.

• I saw earlier on Vilsbiburg's website that she is not listed among the players for next season so it looks like she leaves indeed. For her NT career it's better that she can play somewhere as libero, and looking at the rosters of German teams, she probably will play in another country then...

• Adriana will play OH or Opp, Vilsbiburg already has 4 MBs.

MB Lena Stigrot can also play as Opp. She played as MB in Vilsbiburg´s 2nd team, but the Junior NT head coach wanted her to play as Opp. So she played as Opp in the club and was invited for NT, surprisingly as MB again ?( She is now playing as a universal player in junior NT, but it is said, that she will probably be playing as OH with reception in Vilsbiburg.
    So with Lena Stigrot probably playing as OH as her profile on the Rote Raben website already says, i think Adriana will play as MB/Opp.

• I saw earlier on Vilsbiburg's website that she is not listed among the players for next season so it looks like she leaves indeed. For her NT career it's better that she can play somewhere as libero, and looking at the rosters of German teams, she probably will play in another country then...

She´s indeed looking for a club where she can play as no.1 libero. But i haven´t heard anything if she already signed with a club.

• Do you think Lena Stigrot will have chances to play sometimes next season? I think Vilsbiburg needs to sign at least one really good OH still, I'm not sure if Jana Poll can be a big help :S The rest of the team looks good, but to have chances against Dresden and Schwerin, they will need power from Pos 4 too...

• Do you think Lena Stigrot will have chances to play sometimes next season? I think Vilsbiburg needs to sign at least one really good OH still, I'm not sure if Jana Poll can be a big help :S The rest of the team looks good, but to have chances against Dresden and Schwerin, they will need power from Pos 4 too...

It´s gonna be tough, because as far as i know she won´t be playing in 2nd league team anymore. So, of course, she needs to be playing, to gain experience, but i´m confident, that she will get her chances.
    As far as Pos 4 is concerned...well, i think we should just wait a couple days ;)

• i'm agree with you mathias about Dos Santos : good on offense,behind the setter, but weak on block. you mean that she will play OH? what a surprise...even if shes not clamsy for a middle on back court, it will be hard to be starter on this position.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• i'm agree with you mathias about Dos Santos : good on offense,behind the setter, but weak on block. you mean that she will play OH? what a surprise...even if shes not clamsy for a middle on back court, it will be hard to be starter on this position.

I think eventually she will play as Opp, as backup to Liana Mesa most likely. Mesa is not getting any younger, so they need a good backup. I didn't know Adriana before, so it was just an idea that she might play OH because the club signed her as replacement for Luise Mauersberger who can play both OH and Opp.

• Sonja Newcombe (USA) signed with Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

• Vilsbiburg has confirmed Newcombe's transfer on their website, and it sounds as if they won't sign any more OHs, so it's Newcombe, Poll and young player Stigrot. Poll has never played in a top team before, so I'm not sure how much we can expect from her, but she is likely to be the weakest link in the team :S

• She´s indeed looking for a club where she can play as no.1 libero. But i haven´t heard anything if she already signed with a club.

She hasn't yet, unless it's happened literally in the last few days.

• She hasn't yet, unless it's happened literally in the last few days.

Time is running out for her :S German teams all have a libero. Italian, Turkish and Polish teams are unlikely to sign foreign liberos due to foreigner limits, so it looks like Azerbaijan or France could be an option, or some club from a weaker league who at least plays European cups ?(