Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• VfB Suhl will present two new players (OH and Opp) soon, another OH might arrive in September but that's not sure yet. The team isn't able to keep their level of the previous seasons due to less money coming from sponsors, so all the star players of the last seasons left :S
    Dominice Steffen who had a serious knee injury last year will play in 2nd league next season and concentrate on work.

• Schwerin has the highest budget ever for next season, 1 Million € :what: But they need some of it to pay debts from last season because of the high costs of CL. They are looking for another strong MB with international experience, they will have 13 players in the roster and Denise Hanke is the new team captain :thumbup:

Köpenick has announced Maja Burazer's transfer yesterday. On Saturday they will have an official season opening/team presentation event, so we will get to know the whole team then. I hope they get at least one strong MB.

In general, the level of the league has improved again since last season. Right now, Aachen and Suhl seem the weakest teams, but they still have a lot of space in their rosters, if they can make good transfers it will be another very balanced season for all teams :)

• after a couple of players they make the trip form germany to france, now one opposite destiny : mirjana djuric from vilsbiburg to nantes

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Oh Matt You don't understand. Kim in Bundesliga would be green light to Chilway, Urugway, Paragway Players to come to Your League to gain experience.
    You wrote that Young Players don't develop only Durr so maybe it is time to find skills in Aliens.

• Köpenick seems to announce one new transfer every day :D Today it is 20 year old MB Juliane Pohle. She was European Champion with Youth NT in 2007 but stopped playing Volleyball after that, after some years break she started again, last season she played in 3rd league and now in Köpenick she wants to get back on the level for 1st league :thumbup:

• Hm.. new Inside Volley User is Tatiana Weber.. Weber is german surname.. I know :D that One Person here has surname Weber.. is She His wife?..

• Video report about the season opening event of Köpenick:

Gil Ferrer says they intend to sign a very good MB from Venezuela. I think and hope that it will be Yessica Paz who played in Vilsbiburg last season but suffered a serious knee injury in January.

• Gil Ferrer says they intend to sign a very good MB from Venezuela. I think and hope that it will be Yessica Paz who played in Vilsbiburg last season but suffered a serious knee injury in January.

What about Aleoscar Blanco? That´s another name, that comes to mind. The venezuelian MB was born in 1987 and stands 190cm tall. In 08-09 she played for Hotel Cantur, so playing in Europe wouldn´t be new to her also.

• Aleoscar certainly is another possibility, but 1) Yessica Paz is a better player IMO and 2) Gil Ferrer knows Paz from Vilsbiburg last season and Paz knows German league, so for me, Paz seems a little more likely. I think we'll have official news soon, Köpenick is definitely the most informative of all 1st league teams ;)

• Now it is confirmed: Ashley Benson will play for USC Münster next season. I think she will strengthen the team very much :-) (but we will see)
    She is the last "external transfer" for USC. So Angie Bland will not come to Münster...

We will see which players from USC 2 will fill up the squad. Maybe Leonie Schwertmann (4th MB) and Alisha Ossowski (L or OH). Maybe also Burcu Kocak (L)...

• Nice transfer :) I think Münster might have some advantages early in the season because the team is almost the same as last season whereas most other teams had a lot more changes in their rosters. If Sloetjes and Cutura can constantly perform well and Dijkema integrates well into the team, they're definitely a candidate for Top 4 again.

By the way, will they get someone to replace Kristin Kasperski?

• Now it is confirmed: Ashley Benson will play for USC Münster next season. I think she will strengthen the team very much :-) (but we will see)
    She is the last "external transfer" for USC. So Angie Bland will not come to Münster...

We will see which players from USC 2 will fill up the squad. Maybe Leonie Schwertmann (4th MB) and Alisha Ossowski (L or OH). Maybe also Burcu Kocak (L)...

Who is Burcu Kocak? Her name is Turkish ?(

• Nice transfer :) I think Münster might have some advantages early in the season because the team is almost the same as last season whereas most other teams had a lot more changes in their rosters. If Sloetjes and Cutura can constantly perform well and Dijkema integrates well into the team, they're definitely a candidate for Top 4 again.

By the way, will they get someone to replace Kristin Kasperski?

I think Sarah Petrausch will play as opposite if Lonneke is injured or in bad shape.
    Maybe also Sina Fuchs if Sarah is better than Ines Bathen in reception and Sarah will be in starting six...