Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• anyway,next year wihout Glinka they will be more a beatable team :thumbsup:

next season, glinka will not play for vakifbank?????.....and i think saori will sign a new contract with vakifbank and take place of glinka.......hope you give me to know that true or not :)

• next season, glinka will not play for vakifbank?????.....and i think saori will sign a new contract with vakifbank and take place of glinka.......hope you give me to know that true or not :)

yes Glinka will leave VB..probably will stop playing volleyball due to spending much time with her famile.
    About Saori, of course! :)

• yes Glinka will leave VB..probably will stop playing volleyball due to spending much time with her famile.
    About Saori, of course! :)

i hope saori will continue play for vakifbank but i hope she will be main player with naz, goze, bahar, furst, brakosevic i don't want to see her be a reserve player :(

• hopefully. :thumbsup: you from Japan?

no, i'm from Vietnam, do you know Vietnam, i'm fan of Japan volleyball and saori is my idol

• i hope saori will continue play for vakifbank but i hope she will be main player with naz, goze, bahar, furst, brakosevic i don't want to see her be a reserve player :(

As many here know, I have often repeated the same thing. Saori will continue at Vakif.
    Forget about this year. Glinka has been here for a long time and Vakif hadn't won the league for 7 years. So, Glinka had to play more as winning the league was also her mission and also due to foreign player number restriction (3).

The other day, Guidetti was asked if he expected this success. His answer is somethings like that "I had built my dream team, but, this (unbeaten championships) has gone beyond my expectation." So, other than making local players a team, who were transferred to Vakif by Guidetti? Brako and Saori only. So, Saori is in his dream team plans. and, I am sure Saori will have more important roles next year. If you were a coach who obtained such a great success, what more could you do? If I were such a coach, I'd have all players rotate more, would often rotate starting six and liberos. There is no other choice, there are more than 20-30 good young players at Vakif waiting behind the main players. We already saw some little rotation by Guidetti this year. I foresee this rotation will be more next year. So, Saori will most likely continue here.

• Oh, I'e just notice VB won... Why I am not surprised?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I couldn't watch the entire game, but congratulation Vakif girls! You were amazing this season! :flower:
    Hope to see Glinka one more year in Vakif, but I know it's hard to happen. By the way, I'm sure Guidetti will bring a great player for her place. :D

• saori wont be in the team roster for next season. nikolic-castagrande-joanna-furst will be foreigners of vakifbank...

If this is true, I can say this.
    Guidetti proved he is a good coach, but, reached at his limit, and not a great coach. What's your next mission, Guidetti* It seems you have no mission.
    While Glinka is 34 years old, Costagrande is 33 years old, why bringing same age player.. Keep Glinka then, at least, she is familiar with the society.
    Costagrande is needed by other teams, not by Vakif whose players are experienced enough at younger ages.

Unless there is nonagreement in financial issues, sending Saori too is a stupid move by coach. She is one of the best players in the world who can play team game better than the most.

• Per contra there is surely no reason to keep saori in vakıfbank so its a predictable smart desicion for guidetti.Saori might be so useful for other teams but not for vakıfbank.I thought that she would be a good choice but seems clear that she needs much more fast play when naz is not proper for it.There is no need to keep a player who is not proper for your team :)

• Per contra there is surely no reason to keep saori in vakıfbank so its a predictable smart desicion for guidetti.Saori might be so useful for other teams but not for vakıfbank.I thought that she would be a good choice but seems clear that she needs much more fast play when naz is not proper for it.There is no need to keep a player who is not proper for your team :)

Is it me who transferred Saori? It was transferred by Guidetti. If he didn't know what you said here, then, he should throw his coach licence into the garbage.

It may be true, Nas isn't proper enough for faster plays, but, she is not a 30 years old player, just 22-23. So, it is his job of coach who should train her according to faster plays which will fit next Vakif style, hence, fits Saori too.

If you don't do these and if you bring same age player in Costagrande with Glinka, any logical person will have doubts about your coaching ability.
    Yes, you proved you are a really good coach, but, you reached at your limit and you are fearing to be a great coach. and this is why you are stepping back with no furrther mission.

Are you kidding :what: Naz's fast setting is the reason of why Gözde shines that much this season (she was not as much effective as this season while Gözde was playing with even her twin :roll: ) Saori was not beneficial at even reception :down: So setter was not the problem of Saori, she simply does not fit manage to adapt to European style, which does not show that she is a bad player but she is not suitable to the team. :whistle:

Guidetti is smart enough not to keep Saori in his roster for next year. They Gözde&Costa combo is much more balanced than Gözde&Glinka since Costagrande is a better receiver than Glinka. Nikoliç can help for offense and Güldeniz help for reception if needed so for next season there is no space for Saori :whistle:

• Are you kidding :what: Naz's fast setting is the reason of why Gözde shines that much this season (she was not as much effective as this season while Gözde was playing with even her twin :roll: ) Saori was not beneficial at even reception :down: So setter was not the problem of Saori, she simply does not fit manage to adapt to European style, which does not show that she is a bad player but she is not suitable to the team. :whistle:

Guidetti is smart enough not to keep Saori in his roster for next year. They Gözde&Costa combo is much more balanced than Gözde&Glinka since Costagrande is a better receiver than Glinka. Nikoliç can help for offense and Güldeniz help for reception if needed so for next season there is no space for Saori :whistle:

I already say that vakıfbank does not need saori.About naz yeah she plays fast sets with gözde but its not the same thing with 'asian game style' which saori needs.But im not so pessimistic about saori if eczacıbası really wants to compete in cl strongly she might be a great player with hanke's sets incomparbly with havelkova surely :roll:

• I already say that vakıfbank does not need saori.About naz yeah she plays fast sets with gözde but its not the same thing with 'asian game style' which saori needs.But im not so pessimistic about saori if eczacıbası really wants to compete in cl strongly she might be a great player with hanke's sets incomparbly with havelkova surely :roll:

yes i also want saori plays for Vitr A :)