Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• I hope Polen can play a lot..i dont know Glinka's shape, it seems to me that Glinka and Polen would be enough for the roster.

I totally agree with you! Brakocevic's current shape is terrible. Polen is in a better shape and I am sure she will play more than Jovana in the league. Against tp teams I would pick Glinka,Saori and Fürst as foreign players. Glinka can play as OH as well.

• Guidetti will do his best to win Jovana's top form back at first half of league.He won't waste this transfer but i guess the situation will be the same like Fenerbahce's in 2010.Ze Roberto fully used Skowronska at first half and it didn't work so well as he expected and he turned to Fürst + Seda Tokatlioglu in league and he became sucessfull at championship.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Karolina Kosek (POL) arrived in Istanbul and she joined new club Yesilyurt's pre-season preparations.

• The Drawing of Lots for the upcoming season of the Turkish League and the Turkish Cup will be held in August 28th.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• sheilla13

She signed a contract with Ted Kolejliler. She has confirmed that via Facebook.

Ted Kolejliler have now 2 foreigner opp. Olena Sych and Mina Tomic :roll: :S

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• TED Kolejliler have announced they have signed Turkish setter Merve Tanıl for the upcoming season.

• Turkish SuperCup: 17th October, Ankara
    Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Galatasaray

and 1st round of Turkish league (league starts on 20th October)

Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    Ereğli Belediye - Beşiktaş
    Nilüfer Belediye - TED Kolejliler
    Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank
    Galatasaray - Bursa Büyükşehir Belediye
    Sarıyer Belediye - İlbank

full schedule http://tvf.org.tr/Sezonlar/201…012-2013_bayanfikstur.xls

• Does İller bankası changed to İlbank? :what: :lol:

• Super Cup Final

Eczacibasi VitrA x Galatasaray

Date : 17 October 2012
    Hall : Ankara Baskent

• Ankara Baskent ---> Eczacıbaşı

Burahn Felek ---> Galatasaray, Vakıfbank & Fenerbahçe

Am I right?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ankara Baskent ---> Eczacıbaşı

Burahn Felek ---> Galatasaray, Vakıfbank & Fenerbahçe

Am I right?

No. Ankara is the Turkish capital :teach: So, ECZ only plays Supercup in Ankara.

• NTV Spor and Smart Tv(is it Sports Tv? )will broadcast Turkish Volleyball Leagues (both male and female) for 2 years. NTV Spor and Smart TV will broadcast 3 matches per week, total of 6 matches per week(both women's and men's league).

You can watch NTV Spor on that link : http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

The president gave some statements to NTV Spor. He explained what I wrote above. He talked about the future of volleyball in Turkey and he thinks our future is bright both in women's and men's. The announcer of the TV asked if we will organise a big organisation like World Championship or ECH in near future, and the president said we had organised so many tournaments and we were a bit tired, but we could be a contender for World Cup as it has a big importance before the Olympics(that would be great :cheesy: ).