Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Galatasaray-Eczacibasi 1-0 (25-22)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• And they're coming off of a win over Busto where Molnar played very well as a receiving opposite!

Yeah but in Turkish league, one of Lo Bianco/Calderon/Gioli would have to stay out to allow Molnar to play...still I think it would be better to let for example Selime play as Opp then instead of changing the whole line-up by moving Gioli to Opp...and if only she'd at least attack slides it would make a little sense, but she won't be effective with high balls.

• Usic starts in 2nd set instead of Esra.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Galatasaray's line-up for me supports Piccinini's words :whistle:
    In the first matches Gioli played as MB and Turkish girls as receiving Opp, but they did not do well and Gioli could not attack much. Probably she asked Barbolini to let her play as Opp :roll: She can't receive well either but at least she can attack high balls there...She has never done well as Opp, but still whenever Barbolini (or anyone who would not contradict her) is coach she plays there again and again, it seems to be her deepest wish to be Opp...

:!: :!: :!:

I really start to hate Gioli (and Barbolini)

• Gioli makes herself ridiculous as opposite so far :whistle: :whistle:

• Gioli 0% in attack in 2nd set so far, and with her in reception line-up, Neriman has to cover much more space on the court, so she becomes less effective in attack too. I wonder how much longer Gioli will stay in, but with Barbolini probably she'll stay forever :roll:

• Nobody in Eczacibasi is playing well today due to good team work and serves they lead the set now.

• Gioli 0% in attack in 2nd set so far, and with her in reception line-up, Neriman has to cover much more space on the court, so she becomes less effective in attack too. I wonder how much longer Gioli will stay in, but with Barbolini probably she'll stay forever :roll:

:!: :!:

• Calderon :white: :white: :white:

She is in great shape at the moment :drink:

• Block and Calderon keep GS in play, and as StarNight said Ecz is really not playing well today...

Agree.

• Calderon is fantastic today :obey: In Eczaci nobody come forward to kill some balls :whistle:

• Calderon will end today at 30+ points.

• Asli is staying between two volleyball hunter :lol: Especially Inessa Korkmaz seems like she has already scheduled her future :rolll: (Photo is taken during Eczacibasi Cup)

Today I was in Vakıfbank-Beşiktaş match and I learned that Aslı's case is on court now because of transfer issues so she cannot play in any club currently :aww:

For the match, Vakıfbank played with subs except Naz, Bahar and Kimura however subs did not play well. Especially young libero Dilek was awful. On the other hand, Beşiktaş has very weak MBs, only Natalia played effective. They received with 4 players (Lazareviç-Natalia-Funda and Aslı)

• Necla is playing really well at digging today and she is 39 years old :obey: