Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• By the way, I don't know if Art-Avrasya channel will continue to broadcast the 2nd league. I presume ,they have broadcasted 2nd league for 3-4 years and probably they will continue. In the past years, some local channels broadcasted the 3rd league's matches and I think it is free to broadcast so I believe it will continue.

• Smart Tv(is it Sports Tv? )

No Kadir.

Smart Sport or Smart Sport 2 will broadcast only Wednesday's league matches and European Cups matches as HD but Smart Sport isn't free. Unfornately, if you want to watch Smart Sport , you have to pay.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No Kadir.

Smart Sport or Smart Sport 2 will broadcast only Wednesday's league matches and European Cups matches as HD but Smart Sport isn't free. Unfornately, if you want to watch Smart Sport , you have to pay.

OMG :D It is too complicated. I got something but I have still some questions :D Could you contact with me by private message? :D

• So we will watch league matches at NTVSpor and CL matches at Laola1 :lol: The biggest reason that NTVSpor won't broadcast CL matches should be they will give priority to Euroleague mens basketball matches on TUE/WED/THU.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Last year weren't broadcasted all the matches... What about this year?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @Loca_inside

If you ask how can i watch all of Galatasaray matches i think NTVSpor will broadcast their Eczacibasi,Vakıfbank,Fenerbahce and Yesilyurt matches for sure but about other matches,previous season GSTV broadcasted most of them but not sure about next season hope they will.It's possible to watch GSTV at Galatasaray's facebook page on web.

• Last year I used GSTV but not all matches were broadcasted and the same was for NTVS

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• d the same was for NTVS

Probably GS TV and FB Tv will boradcast the matches that will be played in Burhan Felek(Galatasaray's hall for the league and CL matches). However, we don't know if there will be a co-broadcasting (is it called like that :lol: , my poor English :aww: ) between the channels, I mean, for example it was possible to watch Fenerbahce-Vakıfbank league match both on FB TV and Sports TV. We will see if it will be the same or not this year :down:

• I just hope to see more GS matches this year... :thumbsup:

• First week's game between the Fenerbahçe and Vakifbank has been rescheduled due to World Club Championships The game will now be played on November 7th.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited 2 times, last by filedefener ().

• I was reading some articles and come to conclusion that arguably the Turkish league is the best women volleyball league in Europe at the moment. I say arguably because Russian league is a strong league as well, however in Russian league there are only two very
    strong teams; Dinamo Kazan and Dinamo Moscow and one of them will be the champion this year as well.

Every good Italian player is left Italy for the current session; they are in Russia, Turkey or Azerbaijan at the moment. I think Italian league as a whole drop one level down from previous years.
    Polish league is also strong, one of my favorite league. They are very solid as the most Polish peoples and they could inflict upsets
    against any teams in CL. But they don’t have a single team that could go all the way in CL, unless causing major upsets for more than couple of times which is highly unlikely.

Azerbaijan league contains very strong teams such as Rabita, Azreail and Igtaidci. But I have a hard time understanding their philosophy.
    Their teams made out of highly paid players from all over the word to win championship. This is ok if they could create a unified team from those individually great players. Volleyball is a more of a team sport than basketball or other sports.

That brings Turkish league. This year four very solid teams and any one of them could be champion. And unlike Azerbaijan, the Turks have system in their club structure. For instance, Fenerbahce or any other club teams in their league have players that constitute their skeleton. In Fenerbahce, Seda, Eda, libero, naz (before she left this session) they have been playing for years with each other. Kim
    will be her second year in FB. So they know each other and when a new player comes in it is easier to integrate them. However this year Fb lost Naz and need some adjustment period with her replacement.

Also it used to be two level difference between Big four and mid-level clubs (Ilbank, Yesilyurt, and Ted kolejliler) . But this year the deference is probably only one level because of these teams investment and growing up.
    So I am looking forward to watching some of those games. :super:

• [size=12][font='Calibri']So I am looking forward to watching some of those games. :super:

Me too :thumbsup: This year Yesilyurt excites me a lot! They really builded a very good team not only good foreign transfers they transfered also very good local players like Nesve,Seray,Didem and their coach is really good one so i am sure they will make some suprise results against top 4 this season.I think they will be my 2nd best team in league to support :box: Sariyer Belediyesi is also worth to follow for me with Ortiz,Ceren and Raquel Da Silva.We can call to some matches as '' Derby '' this season

Fenerbahce x Galatasaray (They compete in all sports for centriues)
    Eczacibasi x Vakıfbank ( Derby of turkish volleyball locomotives )
    İlBank x TED Kolejliler ( Ankara derby)
    Sariyer x Yesilyurt (Both starts to league with high targets and their strengths are really close)

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• No Kadir.

"Smart Sport isnt free" means Smart Sport and Smart Sport 2 arent free?

• Is somewhere a calendar of the championship and the cup?