Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Galatasaray Daikin 3-1 Fenerbahçe

?( Fenerbahce can't go to the next round. Fenerbahce's coach has really bad idea, he don't know how to use players. Kim need helper on the court, I hope on Sunday other player will help to fight with Galatasaray :box:

• ?( Fenerbahce can't go to the next round. Fenerbahce's coach has really bad idea, he don't know how to use players. Kim need helper on the court, I hope on Sunday other player will help to fight with Galatasaray :box:

In Fenerbahce Eda played as opposite in 3rd and 4th sets the situation is really desperate in Fenerbahce's side :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In Fenerbahce Eda played as opposite in 3rd and 4th sets the situation is really desperate in Fenerbahce's side :whistle:

That's why Eda can't finish any score when she play as opposite and that's why I said Fenerbahce's coach don't know how to use the players because Elif was better than Eda in opposite position. Anyway, I really feel sad for Kim, her face seems disappointment all the time :wall:

• In Fenerbahce Eda played as opposite in 3rd and 4th sets the situation is really desperate in Fenerbahce's side :whistle:

Kamil Söz :aww: :aww: :aww:

• That's why Eda can't finish any score when she play as opposite and that's why I said Fenerbahce's coach don't know how to use the players because Elif was better than Eda in opposite position. Anyway, I really feel sad for Kim, her face seems disappointment all the time :wall:

Are you joking both Meryem and Elif aren't worth a penny that is the best he could do. Fb has serious quality issues especially on MB and Opp side

• Are you joking both Meryem and Elif aren't worth a penny that is the best he could do. Fb has serious quality issues especially on MB and Opp side

I think at that time, Eda should be MB because both Duygul and Ipek can't done her job. For OPP position, I really miss Seda and I want her beside Kim :bump:

• I was at the Hall.GsD deserved it.Fb lacks and needs a stronger OPP.Before the game it is said that Neriman was injuried and wouldnt play,Neriman played and contribute a lot.i hope she is well enough and can play against Fb in the league.

• Btw Gsd is also terrible team but fb just beat them in unquality today :lol: Turkish league is turning to predictable boring league seriously voleyball on women side is just terrible in Euro nowadays, quality is constantly dropping

• Maybe Kamil Soz should try to play with Berenika as OPP this sunday against Galatasaray since he tried all combinations so far :lol: She used to play as OH/OPP in Biala and she was quite effective there so maybe it can work here too.Eda as OPP with slide attacks was not a solution today and she attacked to very terrible sets today.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maybe Kamil Soz should try to play with Berenika as OPP this sunday against Galatasaray since he tried all combinations so far :lol: She used to play as OH/OPP in Biala and she was quite effective there so maybe it can work here too.Eda as OPP with slide attacks was not a solution today and she attacked to very terrible sets today.

Maybe he should try playing 4+2, Both Nilay and Elif have good second ball attacks :lol:

• Definitely better option would be Okuniewska as OPP than Eda, in Aluprof when she had to play as OPP she did it quite well :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Definitely better option would be Okuniewska as OPP than Eda, in Aluprof when she had to play as OPP she did it quite well :thumbup:

Not a bad idea but Turkey has 2 foreigner limitation so Paula would be out of the game with this kinda of combination in order not to amplify recieving problems Fb also had to go with 2 libero system but this time they would lose Mb's. This way they would have terrible blocking, ok reception and better hitting ability. Could have been tried at least for the next match don't know it is always something missing with Fb this days :lol:

• Kim got 30 points against Galatasaray?

• there is no problem with making eda opposite because gioli is also being made an opposite who knows maybe kamil idolizes barbolini in terms of idiocy :lol: :lol:

• Not a bad idea but Turkey has 2 foreigner limitation so Paula would be out of the game with this kinda of combination in order not to amplify recieving problems Fb also had to go with 2 libero system but this time they would lose Mb's. This way they would have terrible blocking, ok reception and better hitting ability. Could have been tried at least for the next match don't know it is always something missing with Fb this days :lol:

in the league,the teams which are playing Euro Cups can play with 3 foreigh players against each other! that means GsD and Fb going to be able to play with 3 foreign players in the next match in the league .