Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• How is the foreigner limit in Turkish league now, they are allowed to play with two or three foreigners at the same time?

Check out the first post. ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Thx and I read it, but a bit weird rule I think, does the same rule apply even in play-offs, the turkish cup and Turkish supercup?

yes :) Because in men's Super Cup Fenerbahce and Galatasaray played with 3 foreign players.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do we have any link for today's Supercup game?

Eczacibasi v "Piccinini's friends" & co.

Thank you

• do you have calendar of this league? please give for me :)

• The supercup is at 18:00 local time?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The supercup is at 18:00 local time?

18:00 Local time
    17:00 CET

• do you have calendar of this league? please give for me :)

http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…13&lig=1.Lig%20Bayan&eb=B

About first day : there's scheduled a Vakifbank v Fener match. I don't know if it's been postponed due to Fener's participation on Clubs WC...

• Will GSTV breadcast it? I can't watch it from NTV because it said "unable to load the plugin" but this is strange because I've always be able to watch it before!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• On voleyboltv there is no stream and the match will start NOW! ;(

• 17 CET? In Poland is GMT+2 and match will be at 5 pm.

Greenwitch meridian time is 3 hour early at turkey so its sens cet = gmt +2

• On voleyboltv there is no stream and the match will start NOW! ;(

http://ntvspor.net/canliyayin

Unfortunately the stream is freezing several times already...probably it is because many GS-fans are watching :D