Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Interesting. Mia scored more than Kim? As far as I know, Kim played in all matches.
    Btw, I saw somewhere best blocker is Asli Kakac of Yesilyurt, with 55 blocks. More than Poljak and Furst. Possible that Furst hasn't played in all games. but, more than Poljak? This too is interesting.

Another story.
    How did Fener lose 1-3 against Yesilyurt last week? This caused relegation of Nilufer instead of Yesilyurt or Eregli. Reasonable doubt.

Poljak also missed 3-4 matches this season and she also has 55 blocks.Petrovic replaced her in some matches.

Aslı Kalaç 55
    Maja Poljak 55
    Gözde Dal 52
    Büşra Cansu 50
    Ceren Çağlar 47
    İpek Soroğlu 45
    Bahar Toksoy 45
    İkbal Albayrak 44
    Sinem Karamuk 44
    Kübra Akman 43
    Dilara Bilge 43
    Christiane Fürst 43

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where did you reach the ranking? Is there also best server, receiver ranks as well?

• Indeed. I looked at the TV Federation website and there is no any statistics of players.
    This new Federation seems to be a total disaster, They are following a policy against the policy of FIVB who, a decade ago, had decided/adviced to the country federations less and less number of foreign players, so, to give more chance to younger players to play more. But, our this federation sees the volleyball as money, because? themselves want to make money for themselves. They sold broadcasting rights to paid-channels. This won't help volleyball to be spreaded to more girls.

• Didnt Aslı Kalaç miss some matches as well? i remember that she signed with Yeşilyurt after league had started.

Yes, she started few matches later :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope the playoffs will not be too boring. We already know that Vakif will win in the final vs Ecza, but I hope to see some great matches by the setters of GS and FB :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ofcourse Aslı played more sets, so Poljak has better block/set ratio but still despite her height, her statistics in every part of the game are very good for an 18 year old girl :win:

• Can someone post a link for Bursa-Fener? I can't believe they will not broadcast the most interesting match of the day :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Ofcourse Aslı played more sets, so Poljak has better block/set ratio but still despite her height, her statistics in every part of the game are very good for an 18 year old girl :win:

Height is secondary if she is able to jump so high. I heard from tv announcer during Rabita-Vakif match that Montano is 10 cm shorter than Brakocevic, but, still can reach 20 cm higher. So, Montano can jump 30 cm more than a taller one. I don't know Asli's reaching height, but, if she is so good in blocking, she must be also good in timing. Since her spiking too is good, she is a very valuable player even if she is 18 years old. Lets not forget Naz too was shining at this young age. So, whoever transfers Asli will be doing a very good job, a better transfer than transfering, for ex, Bahar considering her age. I think Asli must be the most important player in transfer market.

• Close games

Besiktas - Gs : 14-12
    Bursa - Fener : 12-10
    Ilbank - Ecz : 12-14

How did you know the scores?
    I can't find anywhere the one of bursa-fb ;(