Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• No Davis in Loko :win:

Baki and Azeryolservis will play as one team 'Baki-Azeryolservis'. Baki-Azeryolservis will play in Cev Cup

which players and coach suppose to be in this mixed team?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• No Davis in Loko :win:

Baki and Azeryolservis will play as one team 'Baki-Azeryolservis'. Baki-Azeryolservis will play in Cev Cup

I think that's a good idea! Good luck to new team,I really liked Baki last year,they played good and they were inspired+Azeryolservis has some very talented,promissing players for the future !

• What I heard is Baki sent all of its players, so they will continue with AYS players for this season.

• I don't understand, Baki does not exist anymore? Baki-Azeryiolservice is just Azeryolservice?

Where is gonna play the team? Baki or Azeryolservice gym?

• That's a very sad news! :( I liked Baki players very much,they werent all that famous and well-known but they played a great volleyball and had phenomenal team-spirit !

• here is the source : http://apasport.az/news.php?id=63588
    It is written that AYS has already created team, there will be no or few players transfer. They have already begun trainings. By creating Baki-AYS, -Baki won't pay fine to CEV.

Just only 3 OH for Rabita?

will be one more OH ;)

• What I heard is Baki sent all of its players, so they will continue with AYS players for this season.

Who did Baki send?

• After look for Clubs' Rosters Rabita has so far the weakest OH if They want to get to Final 4.
    Igtisadchi :lol: what a sweet Team.

Thailand is doing the best great job, like Trinidad, in category Players' develop. Send to Europe is hit the jackpot.

• I guess she is Angelina Grün.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Grun and Rabadjieva, it will be very nice - Angelina and Dobriana

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Wowwww, Grun ! That's a huge transfer,probably Rabita's first OH with great defense ever, up there with Osmokrovic,altough Natasha wasn't that good and fit last season !

• Wowwww, Grun ! That's a huge transfer,probably Rabita's first OH with great defense ever, up there with Osmokrovic,altough Natasha wasn't that good and fit last season !

One of the fans asked to Mamma if you want to play in Rabita again?
    She said of course ^^

I hope next year we will see Mamma with Rabita uniform again! :roll:

• Me too!! She deserves to play in biggest competitions,like Champions league!!

• I heard that Azerrail will hire Ino to Baki AYS. Also Kiselyova played as libero last season, so I think she will be second libero of the team.

• Poor Baki: they have great plans and now they can just survive thank to Azeryolservice money. Last season bronze medal is now second team of Azerrail Baku, fourth classified... :down: