Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• I heard Natavan Gasimova will play in Baki AYS.

• Angelina Hübner (which is now Grün's official name) talked to German fed about her transfer to Rabita. She says unfortunately (because of not qualifying to OG), she had a lot of time this summer to think about what she will do next season and of course also to think about the life after her career, so together with her husband she decided to sign for one year in Baku. Kathy Radzuweit told her that the organisation of the club is very good and that helped her in the decision. The club wants to win CL, but it is difficult because there are many strong teams in CL this year. She will travel to Baku on 23 September, until then she is training with various German teams to stay in shape, she says even though every muscle in her body hurts after trainings she still enjoys it a lot :D And she looks forward to play Club WCH because she never played that tournament before.

• Good choice!! I like Anzanello,she seems very positive and is a great middle blocker!!

• Shabovta will be coach of Rabita2, Ilqar? :sos:

On last press-conference Jalil Jafarov said this a coach who grew such players as Shabovta, Irina Zhukova.

• Baki AYS

Also, Gurbanova will play in Baki AY not in Azerrail.

• Baki AYS

Also, Gurbanova will play in Baki AY not in Azerrail.

what do you think about the chances of Igtisadchi Baku this year?

• What Thailand NT+Metcalf will do in European Championship? ;) :D

They have good defense and reception, but I'm not sure about attack against high blocks, is Nancy enough? I think it is better if they transfer tall MBs.
    I think they can't be champions, but maybe they can finish 2nd.

P.S I just read that Chiappini wanted Gurbanova play in Azerrail.

• I honestly think that Gurbanova should play in Azerrail,she's very talented and she could use experience from playing in Champions league very well for NT !

• I love Gurbanova but I don't think Chiappini would give her a lot of chances while the team has many internationally known hitters :tzz: Azeryolservis will play in CEV Cup so It's still good for her to test herself in european area ^^

• I love Gurbanova but I don't think Chiappini would give her a lot of chances while the team has many internationally known hitters :tzz: Azeryolservis will play in CEV Cup so It's still good for her to test herself in european area ^^

sorr im not familiar who is gurbanovaa?

• sorr im not familiar who is gurbanovaa?

22 year old Azerbaijani Outside hitter :) She's very balanced at recieving and attacking in my opinion. But she can't find a lot of chances to play in NT behind Mammadova & Rahimova for sure. She played as opposite in ECh qualifications and she's not so strong as Opp :(

• 22 year old Azerbaijani Outside hitter :) She's very balanced at recieving and attacking in my opinion. But she can't find a lot of chances to play in NT behind Mammadova & Rahimova for sure. [b]She played as opposite in ECh qualifications and she's not so strong as Opp[/b] :(

is this the only time she played opp?

• I really don't have any idea about this maybe Azerbaijani users can answer you correctly ^^ But I didn't see playing as Opp before

about neslihan darnel, do you see any young player who can replace her? because for me she did not perform well during the olympics

• Polen Uslupehlivan generally seemed OK when she substituted Neslihan. Also there is Seda Tokatlıoğlu who had amazing WGP 4 years ago in the absence of Neslihan Darnel however Seda suffered a lot from injuries in the last seasons so she was not with NT for a long time :down:

• Did Lokomotiv not find any coach yet :what: I am still surprised that why Havlickova accepted to play such weak team :wall: