Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Is this Azerbaijan SuperLeague? Or, BAKU SuperLeague?
    Hmm, fair awards as far as I followed, not frequently however. But, did you have to give an award to Akinradewo? Best spiker? What else.

What is your problem with our league ? :) Call Baku or Azerbaijan League how you want. I dont care it :win:
    and your question, yes the best spiker is Akinradewo. Because it is choosed for attack percent. Last year Mira Golubovic was the best spiker.

• Turkey leauge is not so different, at least, for top 4 who are xxxx ISTANBUL. At least, this is not so in men volleyball here.
    I do not have any problem with BAKU league at all. I am showing some love:) for Baku. Never been to there, but, my feeling is it is a great place. Any job open position there? How much are those towel carriers for players being paid? No, I can't do this work, I am sure I can fight with Akinradewo a lot.

Joke aside. Congrats to Montano and Rabita again.

• Could someone, please, explain something to me?

This is the final ranking that I found on Wikipedia. I suppose it's right.

1 Rabitə Baku In Champions League
    2 İqtisadçı Baku In Champions League
    3 Azərreyl Baku In Coppa CEV
    4 Lokomotiv Baku In Coppa CEV
    5 Azəryol Baku In Challenge Cup
    6 Telekom Baku
    7 Lokomotiv Biləcəri

So how is it possible that Azəryol (5th), according to CEV, got a place for the CL? And why does İqtisadçı (2nd) need a wild card? What about Azərreyl (3rd)?

• Azeryol is Azerrail second team. Somebody told they changed their sponsors eachothers. I don't know exactly, but it may be...

OK, thanks for the answer. It makes sense. Oil certainly has more money than Rail. But it's still strange that İqtisadçı needs a wild card.

• OK, thanks for the answer. It makes sense. Oil certainly has more money than Rail. But it's still strange that İqtisadçı needs a wild card.

Itgisadchi was second according to set ratio, but the Federation said both Itgisadchi and Azerrail took second place. They probably did it because Azerrail is historical team for them. As far as I know previously they let them play european cups without take part in the championship, when it was not at professional level. Azerrail sent to championship the second team, known as Azerrail 2 (I don't think it is the same team called Azeryol now). When Superleague turned into professional league they had to play, but Rabita used to rule the championship. Maybe they treid to put Azerrail in a better position for european cups.

Maybe Ilgar Azero can help us understand. :flower: :flower:

• OK, thanks for the answer. It makes sense. Oil certainly has more money than Rail. But it's still strange that İqtisadçı needs a wild card.

Not oil. Azer-yol. Yol is road. And their sponsors are the same. They only changed their positions. That`s why Azeryol builts team for CL. Probably Oksana and Polina will play in Azeryol. I hope they`ll keep Aliyeva at team too. She is young and promising girl. She must play in high level competation.

• I don't understand. Azeryol is now the main team of the club and Azerrail turned into second team. Is it?

Orik, do you know who was the trainer in Azeryol after Chervyakov was promoted in Azerrail?

1. Yeap. It is not second team. Everyone know Azerrail. This is a historical club. They are always number 1 :lol:
    In my opinion federation wants to introduce Azeryol to Europe.

2. After Chervyakov Vüqar Aliyev was the coach.

• Does someone know who was Telecom Baku coach last season and who played for the team?

-Elisaveta Ruban (OH) = JR NT (UKR) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Olena Kharchenko (MB) = JR NT (UKR) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Elina Geber (OH) = JR NT (UKR) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Yana Doroshenko (S) = JR NT (UKR) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Bogdana Anisova (OH) = ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Margarita Stefanenko (OPP) = ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Arina Bakhramova (L) = ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

-Kateryna Kazbanova (OH) = ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)
    -Hristina Ruseva (MB) = Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo (ITA) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)
    -Dominique Olowolafe (MB) = Volley Köniz (SUI) --->Telecom Baku (AZE)
    -Francesca Giogoli (S) = Chieri Volley Club (ITA) ---> Telecom Baku (AZE)

• Do you know who was the coach too?

And in stats there were number 5 Latifova and number 8 Besman. Who are these girls?

Thansk for the info about the team. :flower:

Krystsina Besman, setter from Belarus junior nt.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Does someone know who was Telecom Baku coach last season and who played for the team?

Coach - Viktor Perebeunos

• Thanks! :flower:

First time I heard this name. It sounds like a greek surname. Where is him from?

From Ukraine. Виктор Перебейнос