Serbia - WienerLiga 2012/2013

• Much harder than expected, at one point Zvezda was losing 1-2 in the final series and had to play away, but they managed to pull through.

Not a brilliant season by any means. They are the champions mostly because the competition was quite weak, but if the young team of Vizura stays together they can overtake them in the future.
    It's time for Bjelica to move on. Nikolina Lukic had a very disappointing season, I expected much better things for her. Ljubica Kecman had some decent perforrmances.

As for Spartak, the 18 year old MB Jelena Trnic looks like a good potential.

Trnic is deffinitly for me impression from final series, I mean she played in second league 2 years ago and now she plays on this level :obey: Great job by Spartak's scouting- and yesterday Marijana Boricic said that no one knew her in youth categories, of course she didn't know her cause she doesn't look players outside Belgrade, only the once who are playing in superleague are on her radar apart from Belgrade. I think Trnic has more potential than Mina Popovic.
    Well I am satisfied with this season, I think it was better than last one because more teams were competative and quality of setters was better than last year's (not in all teams but overall yes) and that reised league's level. Also we had only one team that fell apart- Varadin and last season we had two. Surely that ldeparture of young players is loss, but in general I think that this season was notably better than last one.