Taiwanese girl playing volleyball in Europe

• Dear Friends:

My name is Freda Yuan and I am from Taiwan. I started to play volleyball when I was in university and I failed in love with this sport so much that until now, I am still playing it every weekend. I enjoy lots of sports, travelling and meeting new people.

I have an idea about travelling and meeting people by playing volleyball with locals to exchange volleyball culture and life style. I had done this in Australia, Singapore and Boracay. I have never been to Europe and I am planning to visit next Spring! Which is quite excited whenever I think about it.

However, I have a limited budget but big dream.

I will need some assistance from you so I can start to plan my trip. I am looking for some non-monetary supports, such as
    1. A play to stay. No matter in living room, couch...As long as I have a place to stay I am fine.
    2. A lift to my next destination....
    3. I used to work in food and beverage industry for 7~8 years. If you have connection could let me work as "undertable" waitress to make some money for my remaining trip.

In return of your favor, I would cook some authentic Chinese cuisine or if you need labor to work.

As I mentioned above, I used to play in school team (girls.) My position is in "Middle" since I am fairly tall in Chinese society (173cm.) Now I play mostly mix or Girls games every weekend. I would say I am in between BB or A level. I could play beach volley, indoor and outdoor. (Believe it or not, in Taiwan, most of the time we play in outside. We dont have a lot of decent indoor court.) I would love to visit your country / city / club / leadge. I will travel to different city according the game season from your side. Or if there is a fun party related to volleyball I would put it on my schedule without a doubt! My travel would only be a few days visit so I am more looking for casual games. Or if you would allow me to fulfill your spot if someone is not playing that day.

This is just a rough idea for my trip. As you know I am still planning my destinations to visit. You are more than welcome to give some ideas regarding my trip, or your supports.

If you decided to support me, send me games information. I would like to thank you in advance! Please email to freda0417@gmail.com or add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fredayuan If not, I still thank you for your time to read this email.

If possible, please kindly forward this email to your volleyball related friends!

I look forward to seeing you on volleyball court!

Happy Holidays!
    Freda Yuan