3. Rosso 448
    4. Minati 417
    5. Kajalina 412
    6. Bacchi 397
    7. Bianchini 391
    8. Colarusso 375
    9. Serena 374
    10.Manfredini 371

NOVARA wins the Serie A2 2012/13 and goes directly to A1.
    Pomì Casalmaggiore and Ornavasso are in play off Semifinals.
    A2 Play Off start on Tuesday 23rd April with the Quarter-finals:
    FROSINONE - MAZZANO ---> winner will face ORNAVASSO
    PAVIA - SOVERATO ---------> winner will face FROSINONE

• I'm really happy for Nvara..and also for Valerio Rosso, a great player and person! I think she can be a protagonist also next year in A1..
    anyway you didn't put Montichiari, you are already thinking they will disappear for money problems?? :whistle: :lol:

PAVIA - SOVERATO ---------> winner will face FROSINONE

here you meant Casalmaggiore, right??

• I'm really happy for Nvara..and also for Valerio Rosso, a great player and person! I think she can be a protagonist also next year in A1..
    anyway you didn't put Montichiari, you are already thinking they will disappear for money problems?? :whistle: :lol:

here you meant Casalmaggiore, right??

Oh.. Sorry :aww: :lol: I wrote 2 times Sala Consilina instead of Montichiari...and yes, of course I meant Casalmaggiore! :lol:

• PLAY OFF SEMIFINALS (Match 1)

POMì CASALMAGGIORE 3 x 0 PAVIA
    Scorers: Zago 19 (59%), Nardini 12, Bacchi 11/ Kajalina 16, Corvese 8, Brusegan 7

ORNAVASSO 3 x 2 FROSINONE
    Scorers: Tasca 29 (10 blocks), Loda 21, Moneta 16 / Campanari 29, Ikic 17, Spataro 17

• ORNAVASSO 3 x 2 FROSINONE
    Scorers: Tasca 29 (10 blocks), Loda 21, Moneta 16 / Campanari 29, Ikic 17, Spataro 17

Wow, 2 MBs with 29 points :obey:
    I never heard about Tasca before and I just saw on LVF site that she's only 1.82, so rather short for a MB, but 10 blocks and 19/21 in attack is an impressive performance!

• Wow, 2 MBs with 29 points :obey:
    I never heard about Tasca before and I just saw on LVF site that she's only 1.82, so rather short for a MB, but 10 blocks and 19/21 in attack is an impressive performance!

I agree with you...and sincerely today I expected to see Frosinone win 3-0 over Casalmaggiore as they are ingreat shape and they found an impressive rhytm..so congrats to Ornavasso! and great Tasca! :box:

• Wow, 2 MBs with 29 points :obey:

Actually Ornavasso and Frosinone have good MBs, but above all they've got excellent setters (Koutouxidou and Zanin), not like Casalmaggiore's setter Stefania Corna who's just tall and nothing else :down: her hands are horrible, that's why I call her "Edward scissorhands" !

• PLAYOFF SEMIFINALS (Match 2)

PAVIA 3 x 0 POMì CASALMAGGIORE
    Brusegan 13, Kajalina 12, Roani 10 / Zago 20, Bacchi 9, Nardini 6

As usual, Pomì Casalmaggiore's game based only on wing spikers. Only 14 sets for MBs against the 25 of Pavia, and this was a big lack today where only the Opp Zago was able to score consistently.

FROSINONE 2 x 3 ORNAVASSO
    Percan 21, Ikic 13, Spataro 11 / Loda 28, Tasca 13, Minati 13

Ornavasso reaches the Final, while Frosinone is out.

• PLAYOFF SEMIFINAL (Match 3)

POMì CASALMAGGIORE 3 x 1 PAVIA
    Zago 30, Bacchi 23, Beier 10 / Corvese 15, Brusegan 15, Kajalina 12

The Final will be
    POMì CASALMAGGIORE vs. SIAMO ENERGIA ORNAVASSO

• PLAYOFF FINAL (Match 1)

POMì CASALMAGGIORE 0 x 3 ORNAVASSO (13-25, 23-25, 21-25)

Pomì: Zago 23, Bacchi 6, Beier 5, Olivotto 4, Guatelli 4, Corna 2, Nardini 2, Repice 0
    Orna: Loda 13, Moneta 13, Tasca 12, Minati 12, Salvi 11, Koutouxidou 1

• PLAYOFF FINAL (Match 1)

POMì CASALMAGGIORE 0 x 3 ORNAVASSO (13-25, 23-25, 21-25)

Pomì: Zago 23, Bacchi 6, Beier 5, Olivotto 4, Guatelli 4, Corna 2, Nardini 2, Repice 0
    Orna: Loda 13, Moneta 13, Tasca 12, Minati 12, Salvi 11, Koutouxidou 1

very different scores=very different setters... :whistle:

• very different scores=very different setters... :whistle:

Yep :whistling:
    Corna should change role, she is not an high level setter. She is 1,92 m tall and quite good at blocking, so why not becoming a Middle Blocker? I hope this is her last season as setter, I don't wanna see her horrible scissor-hands anymore!!

• Yep :whistling:
    Corna should change role, she is not an high level setter. She is 1,92 m tall and quite good at blocking, so why not becoming a Middle Blocker? I hope this is her last season as setter, I don't wanna see her horrible scissor-hands anymore!!

Koutouxidou helped a lot Ornavasso this season,right?In my opinion should play in A1.

• Koutouxidou helped a lot Ornavasso this season,right?In my opinion should play in A1.

Yes, Koutouxidou is a really good setter! She definitely deserves the A1 :thumbup:

• ORNAVASSO 3 x 1 POMì CASALMAGGIORE (27-25, 25-27, 25-16, 25-17)

Ornavasso: Minati 21, Moneta 18, Loda 17, Tasca 11, Salvi 7, Bertaiola 5, Koutouxidou 1
    Casalmagg.:Zago 20, Bacchi 14, Corna 8, Nardini 6, Beier 6, Repice 4, Olivotto 4, Malvestito 1

ORNAVASSO wins the A2 playoffs and goes to A1.
    But these playoffs were basically meaningless, since also Pomì Casalmaggiore, Frosinone and another club from A2 will be probably admitted to A1 to replace Urbino, Chieri Torino and Giaveno which will be finally excluded from A1 because this season (and not only this season..) they haven't paid their players.

• I am not familliar with any players of Ornavasso. Can you give me some info about their starters?

• I really hope that happens!!! :)

• when the semifinals started I thought Ornavasso was the weakest team and that they would have benn eliminated right away...instead they beat Frosinone who was in an excellent shape and then Casalmaggionre, so congrats to them! I hope they manage to build a good team for A1 but firstly I hope they are all right from an economic point of view. this is the society Italy needs, with no debts and respectful towards the players! let's see what happens with all the other teams that didn't pay...