Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Today Results:
    PGNiG Nafta Piła - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 1-3 (22-25 25-14 23-25 14-25) MVP: Karolina Różycka report

Muszyna with second win in a row :thumbsup: Różycka was today a key player for team and she changed result. Plchotova was like a wall with 8 blocks :thumbup: In Piła except Agata Babicz who had a horse day, nobody played at least on competitive level.

Siódemka SK Bank Legionowia Legionowo - KPS Chemik Police 0-3 (30-32 18-25 23-25) MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza report

I can't say anything, because in stats file we have no data :what: :mad: :call: Legionovia at least tried to fight with Chemik, in last set in Chemik appeared Grejman and Sobolska :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Does anyone know where is the Maren Brinker on the Impel's side ? Is she injured ? :sos:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• She is on bench...but Kakolewska isn't even in the roster, what's with her?

Knee injury.

• Thanks both for your answers. I guess, Maren's injury seem to be a little bit serious because she didn't play the last European matches.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No, the reason why Maren didn't start the game was the limit of 3 foreign players on court at the same time. Kakolewska is injured and she is the only polish MB Impel has had, because Martalek has an injury too. So Wilson and Dozier took the first two places and Dirickx took the third one.

Impel is losing, they are too nervous somehow, most likely because of the mistake in the first set. Anyway I really like Gryka's style, she's a good talent imo.

• What a third set by Impel 8o from 13-19 for Aluprof to 25-21 :thumbsup:

• Impel finally won after losing 0-2 ! :super: MVP Pyziolek - she was outstanding today! Very good level of the match, even if to many mistakes were done. Great game inthe defense by both sides.

• Impel Wrocław - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3-2 (18-25 22-25 25-21 26-24 15-13) MVP: Bogumiła Pyziołek reportWhat a great comeback by Impel 8o, Pyziołek was so incredible :super: she was key for win

About Legionovia-Chemik: Bednarek with first monster game after injury :thumbsup: 16/22 spikes and an ace ^^ from host the best was Tomsia again without bigger help from teammates :whistle:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Today Results:
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Atom Trefl Sopot 1-3 (16-25 14-25 25-20 13-25) MVP: Justyna Łukasik report

Atom because of losing concentration and 10 minutes of break lost third set in which Pałac led all time long. Leys with Podolec were best scorers, but MBs played better than them, especially Łukasik, who plays only thanks to Shelukhina's injury :whistle: also Molnar played whole game and had good stats in reception :thumbup: I wonder why Atom signed with Radulovic, she was used only a little as Gajewska :what: Buijs sticked to Bełcik and she sometimes is a nightmare :mad: Pałac played without Agata Pura, her place took Paulina Głaz, though she was weak link, why Dybek didn't play more ?( Also OPPs were disastrous, as libero played Anna Korabiec with mediocre reception

Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 0-3 (25-27 17-25 14-25) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska report

Kasia, without you Tauron would be in big trouble, you're a real leader, maybe even MVP of regular season - today 19/34 spikes (56%) + 3 blocks + 2 aces. Overall we could name match Budowlani - Zaroślińska & Adams (6/12 spikes + 8 blocks :thumbsup: ) :D Polsat showed match on TV, but it was painful to watch :whistle: Budowlani led in first set, but didn't take the set, losing eventually. In second set we had a collapse - from 7-6 Budowlani lost 7 points in a row and then match probably ended for Budowlani. They had so many unforced errors and I can't find positives. Trach is horrible, but still can play because of long-lasting injury by Sikorska. In Budowlani we have a hospital - Sikorska and Love as spectators (I don't know what's with Tabitha). In second set, Ewa Cabajewska got injured during foot contact with Sassa - Brazilian didn't leave court, while Ewa had to leave and it spoiled even subs system - on bech were only Grajber and Cabrera left. In Tauron except mentioned duo we had a picture of misery and despair - Sassa with 0/14 spikes :!: Skowrońska and Dziękiewicz also weak game, Strasz today wasn't bad and didn't have so much work to do, Ozge didn't show nothing special, she properly used her leaders ^^

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Standings:
    1. Chemik 45 (15-2) 47-14
    2. Atom 39 (13-4) 42-17
    3. Impel 38 (13-4) 44-22
    4. Tauron 27 (9-8] 36-31
    5. Aluprof 25 (9-8] 33-33
    6. Muszynianka 24 (8-9) 34-37
    7. Budowlani 22 (8-9) 30-38
    8. Siódemka 17 (4-13) 26-42
    9. PGNiG 15 (5-12) 22-41
    10. Pałac 3 (1-16) 9-48

So things in table just before end of regular season may change, some teams may combine because of seeding :whistle: Top 4 should remain the same without changing positions (I don't expect surprises). More exciting should be lower - PGNiG will be fight vs. Aluporf and win for 3 points may give them sigh of relief, because Siódemka probably won't win against Atom. Then Muszynianka can be better than Aluprof, winning versus Budowlani in last round. Tauron will fight with Pałac, so they should keep 4th place. The most exciting game will be Chemik - Impel, I want to see thriller, maybe this time Impel will win :roll:

• I must say that I support Julia Twardowska from Bydgoszcz. She was born in 1995 and she is 187 cm OH, she play really good and I hope that she will play in this season in European League :thumbsup:

• horrible play by both teams...Budowlani should take the first set, Cabrera with Cabajewska entered the court by 24:23, they catched DG´s spike, Cabajewska sets well to left wing and Cabrera hits into middle of net :lol: and it was completely shown on the faces of Budowlani players they re probably very furious about her game, Cabajewska was really angry and shaking her head towards the bench...on DGs side I dont agree, Strasz was bad once again, the same with Ozge, the number of sets which were bad was really high, Zaroslinska 3 times at least had to play with fingers above net (it looks really horrible by the way !!) and Strasz even the easiest ball played on 3rd m line :wall:

• horrible play by both teams...Budowlani should take the first set, Cabrera with Cabajewska entered the court by 24:23, they catched DG´s spike, Cabajewska sets well to left wing and Cabrera hits into middle of net :lol: and it was completely shown on the faces of Budowlani players they re probably very furious about her game, Cabajewska was really angry and shaking her head towards the bench...on DGs side I dont agree, Strasz was bad once again, the same with Ozge, the number of sets which were bad was really high, Zaroslinska 3 times at least had to play with fingers above net (it looks really horrible by the way !!) and Strasz even the easiest ball played on 3rd m line :wall:

I didn't watch full game, so maybe I overestimated performance by Strasz and Ozge, however I heard that commentators crticised Ozge few times :whistle: Did they say something about reason for Love's absence today ?( ?

• I didn't watch full game, so maybe I overestimated performance by Strasz and Ozge, however I heard that commentators crticised Ozge few times :whistle: Did they say something about reason for Love's absence today ?( ?

ee, no reason...without her they dont have killer spiker at the wing

• I watched replay of Budowlani - Tauron (last set) and team from Łódź just stood, hitting balls into straight blokck, after 12-13 we had Ozge on serve and 7 points in a row. Nuszel also got injured, but she got back on court, what commentator called irresponsibility :whistle: we have hospital in Łódź and we'll see who will be able to play versus Muszyna ^^