Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Golec already substituted in match in Murowana so a good step by Muszyna because her performance for last 2 seasons is a complet tragedy and she isnt a player for a top-team in OL anymore

• She'll probably play in KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Goślina (Polish 1st league), I wrote it in "Players Leaving" in Beef Master Budowlani Łódź roster ^^

She is already player of Murowana Goślina, but she is on a bench, because she lost place in first six with Hawryła and Jaroszewicz, which for me are better and for coach I can see that too.

• She is already player of Murowana Goślina, but she is on a bench, because she lost place in first six with Hawryła and Jaroszewicz, which for me are better and for coach I can see that too.

If Golec loses competition with players which weren't even in Orlen Liga, then she must be so weak now. I'm not surprised that Muszyna got rid of her and signed with Wojcieska.

Meanwhile Legionovia is leading 2-1 with Muszynianka (26-24 19-25 25-22).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 2-3 (26-24 19-25 25-22 19-25 10-15) MVP: Aleksandra Jagieło stats

Standings:
    1. Impel Wrocław 6 6-0 150-91
    2. KPS Chemik Police 6 6-0 152-115
    3. Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 5 6-2 186-149
    4. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 5 6-3 208-183
    5. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3 4-3 156-143
    6. Atom Trefl Sopot 3 3-4 158-158
    7. Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 1 2-6 149-185
    8. Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 1 2-6 146-186
    9. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 0 1-6 128-173
    10. PGNiG Nafta Piła 0 0-6 100-150

• Okuniewska doesn't seem to fit her new position :whistle:

• Okuniewska doesn't seem to fit her new position :whistle:

Agree, she didn't get use to her new position, after two matches she has 13/56 and it gives 23,2% :what: even "better" is Judith Pietersen 4/34 - 11,8% :whistle: overall spike efficiency in Orlen Liga is really low ;(
    Currently the best spiker (including only these which spiked at least 15% of all team spikes) is OH Dorota Ściurka (19/40) with 47,5%, but she played only in first match. Her loss was remarkable in second game Beef Master vs. Impel. From OPPs the best is Zaroślińska with 40,5% (32/79).

• Pietersen also has shameful spiking efficiency for an Opp player. Not only in Poland league but also in her NT. I don't understand why people were saying that she must be the replacement for Flier a few months ago :wall: I think she should convert her position back to MB. She was a remarkable one at her junior level. She might be more useful than Steenbergen if she could keep her level as MB :whistle:

• I don't follow OrlenLiga that much (nor am I familiar with the vast majority of teams and players), but everytime I catch a game live I'm always stunned at how low the spike efficiency is. Not to mention the reception, which is universally bad.

I managed to watch the Muszyna-Legionowo game today and was pleasantly surprised with Rybaczewska's performance. Shocked, too, with Różycka's 19 points. lol

• I managed to watch the Muszyna-Legionowo game today and was pleasantly surprised with Rybaczewska's performance. Shocked, too, with Różycka's 19 points. lol

Różycka isn't bad player. Everyone remember NT season, but also please don't forget about our NT coach and terrible setter. It's not her first good game after NT season and not the last.

• Różycka isn't bad player. Everyone remember NT season, but also please don't forget about our NT coach and terrible setter. It's not her first good game after NT season and not the last.

Of course she isn't, she had good last club season in Turkey, what I proved earlier in stats :) she was better than Sieczka, Kasprzak, Skowrońska, Polak...

Looking into stats from first two games Różycka is among best receivers:
    55,8 pos% - 3rd after Werblińska and Kaczorowska
    30,2 exc% - 8th
    She's 6th best spiker (38,5%), 4th among OHs after Ściurka, Werblińska and Mroczkowska.

• Różycka isn't bad player. Everyone remember NT season, but also please don't forget about our NT coach and terrible setter. It's not her first good game after NT season and not the last.

Sorry... but Mazurek for you is better setter? :lol:

Mazurek is more terrible than Radecka and Wołosz.... it just depends of low level of Orlen Liga.

• Beef Master Budowlani Lódź has problems with injuries - out of play are Sylwia Pycia, Dorota Ściurka and also Aleksandra Sikorska, last one's injury isn't so serious and she may be ready for Monday, if not, then one from Wing-Spikers will have to play as MB.

• I will say, that Kosek performance is good enough for Orlenliga but not for the NT (this summer) :whistle: ..remember how bad she played 1,5 season in Lodz...Mazurek is terrible, thats for sure, but at least she had good experiences from some NT matches and Champions league from Winiary

• Round 3
    18.10 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 18:00
    19.10 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot 17:00
    19.10 Impel Wrocław - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 17:00
    20.10 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KPS Chemik Police 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    21.10 PGNiG Nafta Piła - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 18:00 - Polsat Sport

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 3-0 (25-23 25-20 25-20) MVP: Dorota Wilk stats

This time chance to play got Wilk and Koleta Łyszkiewicz. Despite weaker recpetion Aluprof won, because of really weak spike efficiency and lack of real opposite in Legionovia. Next weak match by Berenika Tomsia ;( this time only 3 points (2/15 - 13% + 1 block) and she got subbed in second set. Legionovia lost advantage too quickly, they had even 14-8 in second set...

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot 0-3 (20-25 23-25 16-25) MVP: Charlotte Leys stats
    Leys had superb reception (85/77), weak match by wing-spikers from Muszyna: Rożycka, Jagieło and Piątek with horrible efficiency (probably Mazurek didn't help them either :wavy: ), while good match had Sylwia Wojcieska.

Impel Wrocław - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-16 25-19 25-17) MVP: Maren Brinker stats
    Again easy win for Impel, this time Mroczkowska played as MB with Kąkolewska. Nice entrance had Bogumiła Pyziołek, who replaced Patrycja Polak.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Unfortunately it seems that Martałek's injury is more serioues than expected - she can be out for few months ;( that's the reason why Mroczkowska played as MB yesterday (I don't know what's with Wilson). Impel is probably looking for new MB.

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KPS Chemik Police 0-3 (20-25 13-25 16-25) MVP: Agata Sawicka stats

Again we had match with low spike efficiency, Glinka was best scorer of game with 14 points ^^ Chemik with really n ice level of reception :thumbsup: Tauron in next important match had horrible performance, the best scorer Rachel Adams with 7 points :what: all Tauron's wing-spikers were even below mediocre level :whistle: also Werblińska as spiker didn't perform at decent level. I hope that only because it's start of the season, level of matches isn't as good as it should be :rolleyes: And these Tauron's "setters" :whistle: maybe they should think about Radecka :lol: (her set style won't fit low Tauron's OHs, while Milena overuses zone 4)

• Werblinska 2/15 (13%) Brussa 1/14 (17%) Gonzaga and Zaroslinska 4/14 (21%) :what:

I couldn't watch the match but from the status, Tauron's performance must have been extremely embarrassing...none of their attackers apart from Adams got higher than 40% in attack. I would not be surprised if they fail all straight in CL...