Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Last year - federation changed the regulations of on the last Game day - so Azeryol can be in 2nd place with igtisadchi. So officially they were 1st lig to have to teams at 2nd place)

Lets see if we can observe 6 teams in the first place this season !!)):box: :cheesy: 8o :thumbup: :thumbsup:

• Have found on this from other Azeri news websites. Poor sites probably don't know how to react on daily federation changing regulations and dates on January 27, then Jan 29 and then on Jan 30 :what: . Probably waiting for the judge whistle for the game to be ready to publish the "final" dates and regulations)).

Here is the link from other site with change in regulations and dates on Jan 27
    http://rekord.az/news/p:7467

• 2013-14 Azerbaijan Superleague
    Igtisadchi BAKU - Rabita BAKU
    Venue: A.Y.S. Sport Hall, BAKU, Azerbaijan
    Friday, 31.01.2014; 17:00 (Local Time)

Photo Credit: Nargiz Gasimli / Igtisadchi BAKU

Cartoon Credit: Siriyakorn Siriwej (ศิริยากร ศิริเวจน์)

Friday, 31.01.2014

*BAKU Time (GMT/UTC + 4:00 hrs. OR - 3:00 hrs. of BANGKOK Time)
    - BANGKOK Time (GMT/UTC + 7:00 hrs. OR + 3:00 hrs. of BAKU Time)

LIVE:
    Friday, 31.01.2014 (Local Time)
    17:00 Igtisadchi BAKU - Rabita BAKU

STREAMING LINK:
    İdman Azərbaycan CANLI YAYIM
    İDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN CANLI YAYIM
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli-yayim.htm

**NOTE:
    - Program of the schedule matches changes quite often, so please check for the exact time of the schedule matches again.

STANDINGS OF THE 2013/14 AZERBAIJANI SUPERLEAGUE
    (As of today, 31-01-2014)
    Rabita BAKU: 15 points (5 matches, 15-1)
    AzerYol BAKU: 12 points (6 matches, 16-11)
    Igtisadchi BAKU: 10 points (5 matches, 13-9)
    Lokomotiv BAKU: 6 points (6 matches, 9-14)
    AzerRail BAKU: 6 points (6 matches, 9-15)
    Telekom BAKU: 2 points (5 matches, 5-17)

• Nootsara is telling pleumjit " your not performing well without me :teach: " :lol:

Certainly true!!! They both should play together indeed. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• That`s the Problem with a League without history.

Clubs were building overnight, Changed "Club Names" among themselves, it`s a funny league, with funny Club owners all in all a League without any history. Should be punished by the CEV/FIVB for all the disasters, also in the handling with the Players.

I would suggest a 2 year banning from all European Club competition. No one would miss the Clubs from Azerbaijan.

• Who is the 2nd blocker besides Krasmanovic? Cooper ? She looks quite athletic and good attacker but her block location is just terrible and she is late most of the time :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yep!!! I just turn off the sound :cursing:
    can't stand this kind of delay :wall: :wall:

• Who is the 2nd blocker besides Krasmanovic? Cooper ? She looks quite athletic and good attacker but her block location is just terrible and she is late most of the time :aww:

I don't know about this 3rd set, but in the previous 2 it was Jackson and she is a very good MB, she was selected for the WGCC and played some good matches.. As far as I know she was planned to play for Rabita's second team but since Akinradewo is injured and she is much better than Cooper they decided to let her play for them.

• Rabita 1:3 Igtisadchi
    I don`t know how it will look in stats , but Cruz and Rachel play with low % in atack . Skowronska good in attack but weak in reception...

• Rabita lost 3-1! I haven't watched the whole game so I can't say anything.. As much as I watched Rabita had many confusing moments, communication problems.. and Igtisadchi had good defense. Manon played good, American OH Mc Clendon played good also.

agree, Rabita made many simply errors :thumbdown:

• I watched only the first two sets...Igtisadchi started with Serena, Fersola and Buakaew and in 2nd set they were replaced by Lamas, Ma and Dürr, and that improved Igtisadchi's play big time. Rabita looked very convincing in 1st, strange that they lost the match eventually...