Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Thank you for sharing this. Didn't Telekom and Azeryol play yesterday on 31st of January? Do you know why is this game mentioned as Feb 20?

Also - does it say in the footnotes that "no changes" will be made???))))))) I think it is confusing - "no changes" to which change - change made on 27, 29 or 30th of January? or some other change?)))

Is it there anyway to know the precise or dates of the games or it is a fed secret?

Thank you in advance)

• Today Rabita attackers made many errors not the setters. And blockers didnt work this game ,it made Igtisadchi attackers scored easily.

p.s. i think durr is much better than another libero

Go Ahead,Igtisadchi! :flower: Rabita is not so power this year...

• Please read it good - Last week after (after the middle of the season officially passed) Azeri federation changed the format of superlig and now Teams will not play 20 games but 10 games!!!!!!

WTF!!? is it real???

• WTF!!? is it real???

Yes and now everybody waiting for the decision if they want to add a mini-playoff after the 10th game. The whole situation happened because they really wanted to create to environment for azeryol to play in the champ lig and moved all most of the games before new year.

didn't help. And now they are trying to figure out the quick way to solve this so clubs stay "happy". I think everyone is even more upset with the "organization". It seems there is no management whatsoever. Some players started leaving that mess before it would be too late... And these people are to organize final four(( Will hope for best.. :S

• Quote from terephaneeno

Go Ahead,Igtisadchi! Rabita is not so power this year...

Hah ! :super:

They again changed the dates :wall: I always criticize our federation on their official group but no result :aww:

• The tournaments in League are without sense.

If They played once a week maybe They would have better results in Euro zone plus if We add new Players in almost every Team per 2-3 weeks.. "Teams" are without a stable composition and orderliness.

• Whether its a joke or not with the state of economic conditions throughout the continent, Azerbaijan is one of the few countries wherein foreign player can find a place to play (along with turkey, Russia, etc.) if I am the management I'll give teams like igtisadchi 2 years ban from the league while continuing to promote teams like rabita.

• if I am the management I'll give teams like igtisadchi 2 years ban from the league while continuing to promote teams like rabita.

Why?? Why Igtisadchi deserves it? Girls are so strong and nice players!!

• The players are not the problem, but the club itself is just pathetic and ridiculous, hiring and firing players back and forth the whole season...

Agree, club management in Iqtisadchi do things such unprofessionally :whistle: changing players, disrupting and even interfering in trainings :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, club management in Iqtisadchi do things such unprofessionally :whistle: changing players, disrupting and even interfering in trainings :mad:

Even interfering in matches.

• Why?? Why Igtisadchi deserves it? Girls are so strong and nice players!!

The time will come, when the THAI Players get the info, to leave the Club. I was wondering, that the Club owner allowed them come back after the "Story" with the SEA Games, although they had a Agreement by signing the contract. They`ve had luck, that there was no important game. If yes and they decided to leave for the SEA Games (where also the reserves from Thailand could win the titel), all the Players would be in Thailand now.

• The tournaments in League are without sense.

If They played once a week maybe They would have better results in Euro zone plus if We add new Players in almost every Team per 2-3 weeks.. "Teams" are without a stable composition and orderliness.

I don`t understand, why they don`t do it like the Russian League. they`ve also have (only) 8 to 10 Teams. Or they led Play the "JUNIOR NT" in the League.

This Chaos only happens, because the AZE Volleyball Federation have no clue about Volleyball. Without a history in Volleyball, how will you build up a Systems. Plus Club owners with no behaviour > this is the result.

If the CEV would ban f.e. IGIsadchi, they guys would rename IGISADCHI in LOKOMITOVE and LOKOMOTIVE in IGISADCHi and "IGISADCHI" is back!!!

• IDMAN AZERBAIJAN TV Program:

*BAKU Time
    **Baku Time - AZT (GMT/UTC + 4:00 hrs. OR - 3:00 hrs. of Bangkok Time - ICT))
    **Bangkok Time - ICT (GMT/UTC + 7:00 hrs. OR + 3:00 hrs. of Baku Time - ICT)

15:00 Igtisdachi BAKU – AzerRail BAKU (LIVE)
    21:20 Rabita BAKU – Igtisadchi BAKU (RERUN)

15:00 Lokomotiv BAKU – Telekom BAKU (LIVE)

***Note:
    Programs are subject to change.

STREAMING LINK:
    İDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN CANLI YAYIM
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli-yayim.htm

• Congratulations to Igtisadchi BAKU for the win today!

15:00 Igtisdachi BAKU – AzerRail BAKU 3-1 (25-21, 23-25, 25-21, 25-17)

STANDING OF THE 2013/14 AZERBAIJANI SUPERLEAGUE
    (As of February 7, 2014)
    Igtisadchi BAKU: 16 points (7 matches, 19-11)
    Rabita BAKU: 15 points (6 matches, 16-4)
    AzerYol BAKU: 15 points (7 matches, 19-12)
    Lokomotiv BAKU: 6 points (6 matches, 9-14)
    AzerRail BAKU: 6 points (7 matches, 10-18 )
    Telekom BAKU: 2 points (7 matches, 6-20)