Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Mmm... Ok. I'm going to put all players of Azerrail/Azeryol in the first team. When we'll know better who is going to play in second team, then I'll put the names there.

• I hope Kim Willoughby will not be a bench player/back-up player to Manon. I know she is listed as an OH but because her reception is not consistent, i fear she'll be playing as a back-up OPP instead. And I hope she'll be on her best behavior. :)

• No, they're not. And they're playing in thai domestic competitions right now. Tomkom won Princess Cup with her thai club some days ago...

Oh, sorry... I wrote it wrong.. I mean "Those players..."

Sorry!! :|

• I didn't understand well. :lol:

I thought you meant thai players. :aww:

It looks like they are there. Flier confirmed herself she will be there. The other names were on azere newspapers.

• I hope Kim Willoughby will not be a bench player/back-up player to Manon. I know she is listed as an OH but because her reception is not consistent, i fear she'll be playing as a back-up OPP instead. And I hope she'll be on her best behavior. :)

I don't know her level of play now.. i just saw she had good scoring numbers these last 2 years in Puerto Rico.. but she was named best receiver in CEV Champions league if I'm not mistaken and she also played OH for the USA.. in 2008 only Tom was a real OH, Nnamani, Glass and Willoughby all three played as OPP and OH so... and if Logan plays there too there's no need for another great passer

• I didn't understand well. :lol:

I thought you meant thai players. :aww:

It looks like they are there. Flier confirmed herself she will be there. The other names were on azere newspapers.

There's no problems, Ravens! I wrote ir wrong btw! :lol:

Thanks for the info! It would be great to see two talented chinese players in Europe!

• I don't know her level of play now.. i just saw she had good scoring numbers these last 2 years in Puerto Rico.. but she was named best receiver in CEV Champions league if I'm not mistaken and she also played OH for the USA.. in 2008 only Tom was a real OH, Nnamani, Glass and Willoughby all three played as OPP and OH so... and if Logan plays there too there's no need for another great passer

Well, after this season here (in Brazil), I think that Logan isn't the same anymore... She wasn't even consistent on receive, so... It's hard to make a prediction. :whistle:

• Lokomotiv Baku has a very nice roster actually two athletic MB (Gibbemeyer and Crimes),Korean setter and also Cebic as libero are good at those positions.Barun and Dhosty can also handle OPP position but they definitily needs better OHs if they wanna be successful.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Rabita BAKU 2013/14 Season squad

Katarzyna SKORUPA, Iryna ZHUKOVA

Katarzyna SKOWRONSKA, Sanja STAROVIC

Aury CRUZ, Rachel ROURKE, Dora HORVATH

Foluke AKINRADEWO, Natasa KRASMANOVIC, Brittnee COOPER

Brenda CASTILLO, Kayla BANWARTH

• I guess she left Dresdner because the club need her to go to sign Davis.

It looks "strange" to me they let her go and then they signed so soon Davis.

No, definitely not. Banwarth did a very good job and Dresden would have liked to keep her. Getting Davis was a big coincindence and fortune for the club, but keeping Banwarth would have certainly been cheaper...