Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Great finals by Kasia :cup: :heart: she did superb job as OPP again :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Rabita of course but nobody is sending congrats to Azeryol who should be very pleased they are second.. They have a good group of players and were a bit unlucky in CL.. I really liked this team and their chemistry... Hope their coach can bring the same to Croatia NT. Problems with injuries made their job even harder but it worked.. Maggie as OH and another libero for injured Thompsen. I liked Vargas's performance in the last matches. I like her as player, hope she can show the same kind of performance in NT this summer.

• Vargas can show her potential in NT if stubborn coach Kwiek and Echenique as Setter don't spoil it :D

• Vargas can show her potential in NT if stubborn coach Kwiek and Echenique as Setter don't spoil it :D

Well I haven't followed her much throughout the years but I have an impression she is a lazy player.. I may be wrong but she looks like she doesn't care much when she makes a mistakes, she doesn't look like she wants to win and she doesn't try hard enough on the court.. Maybe I am wrong.. correct me if you know something better.. However I like her, I find her very sexy too :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Well I haven't followed her much throughout the years but I have an impression she is a lazy player.. I may be wrong but she looks like she doesn't care much when she makes a mistakes, she doesn't look like she wants to win and she doesn't try hard enough on the court.. Maybe I am wrong.. correct me if you know something better.. However I like her, I find her very sexy too :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

She sometimes gives the impression of lazy player, with her attitude after just made mistakes, but I think she isn't lazy. And she's among the best and the most experienced MBs in her country - she's been a meber of NT for a long time, at least since 2002 and maybe even earlier. She was member of NT in WCH 2002 and in Olympic Games in Athens in 2004. In this year she'll be 32 ^^

• She sometimes gives the impression of lazy player, with her attitude after just made mistakes, but I think she isn't lazy. And she's among the best and the most experienced MBs in her country - she's been a meber of NT for a long time, at least since 2002 and maybe even earlier. She was member of NT in WCH 2002 and in Olympic Games in Athens in 2004. In this year she'll be 32 ^^

Yes I know. What I meant with 'haven't followed her much' is haven;t watched so many matches of her so that I could know what kind of personality she has.. I also think her height 196 is not correct.. she looks more like 192cm to me

• Yes I know. What I meant with 'haven't followed her much' is haven;t watched so many matches of her so that I could know what kind of personality she has.. I also think her height 196 is not correct.. she looks more like 192cm to me

Many data from Dominican Republic may be not reliable, there were some cases with changing age in order to playing longer in junior competitions, for example Castillo, Nunez or Rondon :whistle:

• Yes I am familiar with those rumors..

Most of this are off-topic... Rumors... :offtopic:
    By the way Vargas played the 1998 WChamps, she is sometimes lazy but is a very good player. DR NT currently do not play actively with MB's.

Congratulations to Brenda Castillo Gold Medal, Annerys Vargas with Silver and Marianne Fersola, Bronze medal. :dance6:
    I really like Aurea Cruz. She is an all-around player.
    Congratulations to Rabita Baku, secured place in CL. Too bad they were in third place in last CL and probably will not receive a wild card in World Champs. :wall:

Despite the rumors of Rabita owing money to Montano, this league is plenty of monetary funds but a lot things should be improved.
    Please, let the Azeri people play in your own league!

• Many data from Dominican Republic may be not reliable, there were some cases with changing age in order to playing longer in junior competitions, for example Castillo, Nunez or Rondon :whistle:

ha ha ha ha

I love haters....they don't have a life of their own, so they try to live other people lives....

Keep hating.....Dominican players keep showing that they belong....

They can care less what some haters think....ha ha ha ha

Great job girls!!! Keep it up!!!

• Last Matches of Azerbaijan Superleague, Season 2013/2014

Congratulations to:
    - Rabita BAKU VC for the Championship of the Season 2013/2014.
    - AzerYol BAKU VC for the runner up.
    - Igtisadchi BAKU VC for the 3rd. place.
    - AzerRail BAKU VC for the 4th. place.

Congratulations to all the awardees:
    Best PLAYERS of Azerbaijani SuperLeague 2013/14: (stats.)
    *MVP: Aurea CRUZ (Rabita BAKU)
    Best SCORER: Katarzyna SKOWRONSKA (Rabita BAKU)
    Best BLOCKER: Annerys VARGAS (Azeryol BAKU)
    Best SETTER: Nootsara TOMKOM (Rabita BAKU)
    Best SPIKER: Pleumjit THINKAOW (Igtisadchi BAKU)
    Best SERVER: Manon FLIER (Igtisadchi BAKU)
    Best RECEIVER: Aurea CRUZ (Rabita BAKU)
    Best DIGGER: Aurea CRUZ (Rabita BAKU)
    Best LIBERO: Brenda CASTILLO (Rabita BAKU)
    **MVP of Finals: Katarzyna SKOWRONSKA (Rabita BAKU)

Azerbaijan Superleague 2013/2014
    Venue: A.Y.S. Sport Hall BAKU
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    18 April 2014

RESULTS
    FINAL ROUND
    *3rd. Match: 1st. & 3rd. Place Matches (best-of-five)
    3rd. Place Match: Igtisadchi BAKU 3-0 AzerRail BAKU 3-0 (25-22, 25-22, 25-23)
    1st. Place Match: Rabita BAKU 3-0 AzerYol BAKU 3-0 (25-22, 28-26, 25-16)

18:00: 1st. place - 3rd. game - Rabita BAKU 3-0 AzerYol BAKU
    3-0 (25-22, 28-26, 25-16)

Rabita BAKU - Azeryol: 18.04.2014: Azerbaijan Super League 2013-2014
    Credit: Nootsara FANCLUB
    Duration: 01:32:27 Hours
    Quality: 480p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2JuCeuktSo

*Thanks so much to "Nootsara FANCLUB" for the video. Appreciate your work as ever!!!

Photo Album
    Rabita BAKU VC
    Photos Credit: Валерий Хлызов Фотограф - ValerArt Studio $ports Photos
    Рабита-Чемпион #7 18 апреля 2014 г.
    https://www.facebook.com/media…oa.508370219268426&type=1

16.00: 3rd. place - 3rd. game - Igtisadchi BAKU 3-0 AzerRail BAKU
    3-0 (25-22, 25-22, 25-23)

Azerrail VS Igtisadchi FINAL Game 3
    Credit: pungpon VLC
    Duration: 01:22:16 Hours
    Quality: 480p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5bT7SYh-zg

*Thanks so much to "pungpon VLC" for the video. Appreciate your work as ever!!!

RESULTS:
    FINAL ROUND
    *1st. Match: 1st. & 3rd. Place Matches (best-of-five)
    3rd. Place Match: AzerRail BAKU 1-3 Igtisadchi BAKU 1-3 (25-20, 15-25, 24-26, 23-25)
    1st. Place Match: Rabita BAKU 3-1 AzerYol BAKU 3-1 (26-28, 25-20, 25-21, 25-19)

FINAL ROUND
    *2nd. Match: 1st. & 3rd. Place Matches (best-of-five)
    3rd. Place Match: Igtisadchi BAKU 3-0 AzerRail BAKU 3-0 (27-25, 25-20, 26-24)
    1st. Place Match: Rabita BAKU 3-1 AzerYol BAKU 3-1 (25-16, 20-25, 25-16, 25-19)

FINAL ROUND
    *3rd. Match: 1st. & 3rd. Place Matches (best-of-five)
    3rd. Place Match: Igtisadchi BAKU 3-0 AzerRail BAKU 3-0 (25-22, 25-22, 25-23)
    1st. Place Match: Rabita BAKU 3-0 AzerYol BAKU 3-0 (25-22, 28-26, 25-16)

• New regulations in Azeribaijan league in season 2014-15 :!: Every team must have min. 2 Azeri players on the pitch and one on bench. Rabita, Lokomotiv and Igtisadchi have small problem now :lol:

• New regulations in Azeribaijan league in season 2014-15 :!: Every team must have min. 2 Azeri players on the pitch and one on bench. Rabita, Lokomotiv and Igtisadchi have small problem now :lol:

What a surprise :D now the biggest clubs will look for local players immediately, Mammadova will certainly get offers from all these clubs :rolll:

• Mammadova can back to Rabita :super:

But it's only one player, Azeryol in this case doesn't have problems - they have Rahimova, O.Aliyeva, O.Parkhomenko, Aghayeva, Gasimova and Kovalenko and some others in Azerrail, so these girls can also get offers from either Rabita or Iqtisadchi. Meanwhile Rabita&Telekom, Lokomotiv and Iqtisadchi had no Azeri players :lol:

• I think this won't help Azeri volleyball. Only outcome will be much more naturalized players :rolleyes:

• I think this won't help Azeri volleyball. Only outcome will be much more naturalized players :rolleyes:

I agree. I am pretty sure they will play with all foreigners in CL and also for the league even though they mught transfer some Azeri players the teams will change a lot... there aren't many Azeri players nor young talents so I have no idea how this will work. It's really stupid they announced it now when Rabita has like 20 players.

Igtisadchi BAKU VC has no problem with the new regulations as the club has at least 2 native players.
    Photo Credit: Nargiz Gasimli & Валерий Хлызов Фотограф

Mariya (Masha) Kirilyuk (Маша Кирилюк) (No.3)

Indira Abdullaeva (No. 4)