You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male
  • "ravens#7" started this thread

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, June 24th 2013, 4:53pm

Busto Arsizio has some trouble too. One of their sponsors cut the budjet for next season, that's why they start investing again just on young players. They are gonna keep just Marcon and Leonardi. Right now Piacenza and Conegliano are the only clubs with good money to invest, while Busto Arsizio, Bergamo and some others are just trying to spend as less as possible and most of all on young and less expensive players. LJ Modena is rumored to be a rich club, when LJ was Universal Modena sponsor they had not any money problem. Pesaro and Urbino are rumored to be in big troubles.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Monday, June 24th 2013, 5:03pm

Thanks for the good information. Well, Busto transfering young players from abroad is a good sign and the players are really talented...just fancy at Lonneke, Asia Wolosz, Anne Buijs and Ciara Michel (not really good though). It's an obviously sad fact that they don't have much money to buy famous names but at least they can give greattt chances to young players. I love Italian volleyball and if they get used to it, I'm sure they will make a surprise next season.

LJ being a rich club doesn't sound weird at all to me... Piccinini had a really tough time last season so it will be good for her to play in such a stable team.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, June 24th 2013, 5:18pm

(...) young players from abroad (..) Ciara Michel (not really good though)
Not really young either, she's already 28 :D

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Monday, June 24th 2013, 5:22pm

(...) young players from abroad (..) Ciara Michel (not really good though)
Not really young either, she's already 28 :D

True :lol: :lol: But she would probably be only a back-up MB for Piske Arrighetti and Ilaria Garzaro, so... no problem :lol:

Monday, June 24th 2013, 7:47pm

I have a question... has Pisani recovered.. I mean how is her recovery going...? And where will she play next season? She is a very good energetic MB I wanted to see her in senior NT but ;(

• "emil_niklas" is male

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 4:15am

I have a question... has Pisani recovered.. I mean how is her recovery going...? And where will she play next season? She is a very good energetic MB I wanted to see her in senior NT but ;(

As far as I know, her surgery went well and will be able to play next season unless some worst things happen...

.caio.

SCAVOLINI PESARO - SIGNORILE - ORTOLANI - GIBBEMAYER - MANZANO - TIROZZI - DECANY - M. DE GENNARO

• ".caio." is male

Friday, June 28th 2013, 12:04am

• "emil_niklas" is male

Friday, June 28th 2013, 5:21am

Well, what should I say else? my heart is broken...

Is there any chance that Pesaro coming back in the future? like Modena...

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Friday, June 28th 2013, 10:59pm

Sad that Pesaro didnt get the money to aply for A1. :( Did they closed the door for good? Or they will keep with volleyball project?

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Friday, June 28th 2013, 11:01pm

Here the lsit that made today the inscrition in A1:

• Futura Volley Busto Arsizio
• River Volley Piacenza
• Volley Bergamo
• L.J Volley Modena
• Imoco Volley Conegliano
• Chieri Torino Volley Club
• Robur Tiboni Volley Urbino
• Volley 2002 Forlì
• Agil Volley Novara
• Pallavolo Ornavasso

Two teams from A2 requested Lega to also participate A1 next season:
VBC Pallavolo Rosa Casalmaggiore
IHF Volley Frosinone

Chieri and Urbino nooo :aww:

http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/NewsLe…ipo=2&ID=109385

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Friday, June 28th 2013, 11:02pm

I predict teams closing the doors before the end again next season. :(

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Friday, June 28th 2013, 11:13pm

Sad that Pesaro didnt get the money to aply for A1. :( Did they closed the door for good? Or they will keep with volleyball project?

From what I'v read, I think they will try to keep a team in Pesaro, just in the lower league.

I'm so sad about all of this :( It's really unbelievable how great teams can disappear within a year or two.
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 1:29am

From what I'v read, I think they will try to keep a team in Pesaro, just in the lower league.

I'm so sad about all of this :( It's really unbelievable how great teams can disappear within a year or two.
It's all about the money, moreover we still have economical crisis. We see it especially in Italy, where many teams have problems after main sponsors stop giving money: Modena last year, now Urbino, Chieri and Pesaro. During season maybe next ones will withdraw due to money :S
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 2:32pm

sad news about Pesaro...they don't deserve this end, I hope they'll manage to come back in the future! :(

DihArnone

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russia

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tishchenko, Ekatarina Gamova, Maja Poljak, Fernanda Venturini etc

Monday, July 1st 2013, 12:56am

RIP Pesaro

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Agüero, Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu, Elena Pietrini, Ofelia Malinov

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 3:34pm

IHF Frosinone, 4th ranked team in A2, will replace Pesaro next year in A1.

In the meanwhile, Urbino's president Sacchi(the one who wanted to sue Paola Croce..) is desperately trying to pay all debts of 2012/13 season in order to be admitted in A1 ... but there are people who still claim payments even for 2011/12 season like Ivana Djerisilo. She wrote on Urbino's fan facebook page: "I got only one payment for 2011-12 season". A member of the staff wrote the same, that he didn't get fully paid for his work 2 years ago.
Another shitty shame is Torino which ranked 6th last year, but that 6th place was a real robbery since they achieved it without paying their players. According to some sources, after the fusion Torino and Giaveno together have an amount of DEBTS of several hundreds of thousands €...
So I truly hope No more Urbino and Torino in Italian League! :down:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Toguttt" (Jul 4th 2013, 6:15pm)

.caio.

SCAVOLINI PESARO - SIGNORILE - ORTOLANI - GIBBEMAYER - MANZANO - TIROZZI - DECANY - M. DE GENNARO

• ".caio." is male

Monday, July 8th 2013, 2:33pm

RIP Pesaro

Will return....... :rose:

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male
  • "ravens#7" started this thread

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, July 8th 2013, 8:00pm

RIP Pesaro

Will return....... :rose:

Please, explane!
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 5:56pm

RIP Pesaro