Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2013/14

• I´m curious about that, too. My assumption is, that one of them could probably be Elina Salomäki. She´s under contract with Theo Hofland´s agency.

But last season she played in the 2nd league team of Vilsbiburg, so I can hardly imagine her in Schwerin :S

vilponen?

Considering that she's also a Hofland player I thought so too...but I have no idea how good she is and if she could be a real replacement for Anne Buijs.

Another candidate could be MB Laura Pihlajamäki who was in Stuttgart in 2010/11, she's quite good.

• Allianz MTV Stuttgart has announced that they have signed two new players and are close to signing two more, but the players don't want to be announced officially before the team starts training. Anyhow one of them is French setter Lauriane Truchetet who is listed as signed for Stuttgart on her agency site.
    From last year's team, Pia Weiand, Svenja Engelhardt, Franziska Bremer, Alessandra Jovy-Heusser, Evelyn Delogu and Lena Gschwendtner are staying and Rebecca Pavan has already signed some weeks ago.

• Allianz MTV Stuttgart has announced that they have signed two new players and are close to signing two more, but the players don't want to be announced officially before the team starts training. Anyhow one of them is French setter Lauriane Truchetet who is listed as signed for Stuttgart on her agency site.
    From last year's team, Pia Weiand, Svenja Engelhardt, Franziska Bremer, Alessandra Jovy-Heusser, Evelyn Delogu and Lena Gschwendtner are staying and Rebecca Pavan has already signed some weeks ago.

So, Deborah van Daelen will leave Stuttgart?

• Schweriner SC signed several new players: Laura Pihlajamäki (MB, FIN), Danica Radenkovic (S, SRB), Jana-Franziska Poll (OH, GER) and two players from German Junior NT, Carina Aulenbrock (OPP) and Denise Imoudu (S). So their team is almost complete, 3rd MB is probably Ivana Isailovic (SRB) but she hasn't been officially announced yet.

EDIT: Now Isailovic is official too. Only the liberos and another Opp are missing...

• I guess it's not certain yet. They only mention Silvana Olivera and the 3 Bulgarian players as definitely leaving, but there's no info about Van Daelen and Tatjana Zautys yet.

There are rumours, that Lora Kitipova has an offer from Azerrail Baku and is close to sign a contract with them.

• As a matter of fact, she already signed weeks before the Montreux Volley Masters ;)

And you didn't tell us???
    :tzz: :hit: ;)

Dresdner SC signed American Opp Meagan Ganzer. She's the one who last season first almost got to play in Schwerin (but the club eventually didn't sign her for health reasons), then played half a season in Constanta, then played some time in Puerto Rico and eventually signed in Turkey. Not sure if I remember all the details right but she definitely had a chaotic season, I hope the next one will be better for her (and Dresden!) ;)

• And now we get to know how Aachen can afford so many good players: a sponsor of the team, STAWAG (an energy company from Aachen) has increased their financial support and is the main sponsor for now :thumbup:

This will be the official "Ladies in Black" sign for the new team:

• And now we get to know how Aachen can afford so many good players: a sponsor of the team, STAWAG (an energy company from Aachen) has increased their financial support and is the main sponsor for now :thumbup:

This will be the official "Ladies in Black" sign for the new team:

:woohoo: :dance6: :super: :drink: :dance4:

Aachen will rock the Bundesliga this season :teach:

• Even though Schwerin has Radenkovic and Imoudu as setters for next season, also Tanja Joachim seems to be still in the team. On Schwerin's website there is a news about the NT players not being in the roster for EL this weekend training in Schwerin together with SSC players and there's a photo of all players and Joachim is there too...so either Schwerin will have 3 setters next season or Joachim hasn't found a new team yet and keeps training in Schwerin until she signs somewhere else.

• Even though Schwerin has Radenkovic and Imoudu as setters for next season, also Tanja Joachim seems to be still in the team. On Schwerin's website there is a news about the NT players not being in the roster for EL this weekend training in Schwerin together with SSC players and there's a photo of all players and Joachim is there too...so either Schwerin will have 3 setters next season or Joachim hasn't found a new team yet and keeps training in Schwerin until she signs somewhere else.

I think it's better for Joachim to transfer to a 2nd-Bundesliga club...if she really wants to have a professional career, she needs to gain experience.