14:00 İLBANK - BAKIRKÖY BLD. YEŞİLYURT NTV-Spor

16:00 HALKBANK - FENERBAHÇE NTV-Spor

16:00 SARIYER BLD. - ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA

16:00 ÇANAKKALE BLD. - GALATASARAY DAIKIN

17:30 BEŞİKTAŞ - VAKIFBANK

• Thanks for the info, I will watch the match :win:

Btw, is it 16.00 Turkish time or CET ?

• Elif :aww: :aww: :aww: One of the worst setters I know :teach:

• KIM :white: :white: :white: Already 5 aces ??

Fener crushes Halkbank...25-11..

• Oh god! Are they stupid or have a special tactic that Halkbank players do not cover parallel when Fenerbahce is attacking? Block is set in the right place but there is noone in defense in parallel :hit:

• İlbank - Bakırköy Yeşilyurt B : İlbank is a good team.They have good spkers like Alajbeg,Hood and young turkish player Meliha.They have a good setter:Bojana Zivkovic.Yeşilyurt's foreigners played badly.Hungairan Rita was bad and Canadian Kyla(or Kyra) was a little better than her.Seray was pretty bad.Ceren Kestirengöz ,after a hard injury then operation, is trying to be back to volleyball.their middeles were bad.They need better block.

Fb-Halkbank :last two sets were good.Fb didnt make the mistakes GsD did against Halkbank.Seda and Bauer were good at attacking.Merve played good defence.Aneta was bad but last points got by her.

• Fenerbahce - Halkbank: 3-0

Congrats Fenerbahce. Even though Garay is away, team is doing very well with Bauer. Having Seda in back is a big problem so they started to have 2 liberos like Galatasaray did last year. This can be a huge problem against stronger teams. Elif is bad, she should not play in top teams anymore. Havlickova surprised me as well, she was one of the weakest links of Fenerbahce today. The rest of the team performed really well, especially Kim :obey: On the other hand in Halkbank, Dijkema was really good as she was last week. However I am really impressed by Meryem's performance two games in row. I might sounds crazy but considering her last two games, she is much better playing than Havlickova. Fenerbahce would benefit Meryem as a Turkish opposite than Havlickova I think. Rest of the Halkbank team were disappointment.

İlbank - Bakırköy: 3-0

İlkbank obviously has high quality players compared to Bakırköy, especially Alajberg and serbian setter made the difference. I also liked Meliha as someone else mentioned.
    But in Bakırköy, both setters sucked, Seray was awful. I liked Özgenur and I believe Ceren Kestirengöz should always play in this team, as an opposite or spiker but she should always play. :box:

• Meliha is 20 years old, naturalized Turkish player. We have no idea about her because she couldn't play in youth category but she looks as the most promising player in her age group. Definitely better than Şeyma and Damla. I hope they will add her to Turkish national team quickly.

• Seray is a better receiver than Ceren and she already played as OH before. Ceren is a very talentep Opp but as OH her attacking level is not that good neither. Since Seray is not a dominating Opp, I would use Ceren as regular Opp instead of Seray. She is 20 years old, so still there is time to adapt a new position, which is also a more required position for NT, however, in order to improve she has to play with a good technical trainer. Doesn't she still belong to Vakıfbank ? I hope she would go back to Vakıf and be back up as an attacking OH. I am sure she would benefit a lot in Guidetti's hands 8)

• Meliha is 20 years old, naturalized Turkish player. We have no idea about her because she couldn't play in youth category but she looks as the most promising player in her age group. Definitely better than Şeyma and Damla. I hope they will add her to Turkish national team quickly.

i didnt know that. what was her nationality before ?