Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I agree. But Bursa had big drop offs in their performance during the game. In the 2nd match, they were totally lost after 1st set. Yesterday they also were bad in 3rd set ending 25-13. When Mia stopped, the whole team stopped.
    Cannot agree more about Mia. Even her serve style reminded me a bit of KYK. It will be nice if she is transferred to one of the top 4 teams next season.
    Rabadzhieva :obey: Her performance is a big surprise. She scored more than Montano in the last two games and her receptions are very well too. She shows that is expected from her in the end of the season.
    About Barbolini, unless GsD beats Vakifbank and goes to finals, he should be kicked. :teach:

Aw forgot to add that Neriman is a disspointment at the moment. 13 errors in reception? I saw bad receptions from her, but this is not acceptable at all.

what is your prediction for the semis? :thumbsup:

• when will the semis round start? :sos:

Mm this weekend they will play the finals of Teledunya Cup. So I guess it will be next week sometime but I don't think the schedule is published yet.
    About estimates for the semis:
    GsD - Vakifbank, Vakifbank will clearly qualify. They are not unbeatable anymore and there is a big drop compared to last year in their performance. But GsD is bad in many elements, reception, no blocks, no center attacks and Neriman is disappointing. If Veljkovic plays, there might a small surprise but I don't think this will happen.

Fenerbahce - Eczacibasi, Fenerbahce will qualify here. Eczacibasi lost a set against Ilbank. Fenerbahce with KYK and Fe Garay in corners is much stronger. Moreover on one side you have Eda & Gokcen, on the other side Poljak & Busra, If Gökcen plays as usual, former duo is much better at the moment.

• Havlickova played terrible in last matches, Garay differently. KYK is a genius, but Eczacibasi can make great battle with that Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce haven't got the best shape now, but Vitra must play very well if they want to eliminate them...

• if we are talking about peak i'll give the series 70-30 for fenerbahce but since garay is a little bit fatigued the odds became 57-43.

talking about matchups ecz have a huge advantage in middle because of maja while fener have a huge advantage on the wings because of kim and talking about the opposite a few years ago automatic nod would be given to nesli but no matter how aneta's playing level have dipped these past few games id still say that they are pretty much on a similar level today, in the regular season games it was seen that as long as 2 of these names play (kim-garay-havlickova) then fener can squeak by for the simple reason of frequency now the question is should they use bauer in order to make the middle more competitive or should they stick to their usual rotation and try to beat opponents by their wing attacks?

• if we are talking about peak i'll give the series 70-30 for fenerbahce but since garay is a little bit fatigued the odds became 57-43.

talking about matchups ecz have a huge advantage in middle because of maja while fener have a huge advantage on the wings because of kim and talking about the opposite a few years ago automatic nod would be given to nesli but no matter how aneta's playing level have dipped these past few games id still say that they are pretty much on a similar level today, in the regular season games it was seen that as long as 2 of these names play (kim-garay-havlickova) then fener can squeak by for the simple reason of frequency now the question is should they use bauer in order to make the middle more competitive or should they stick to their usual rotation and try to beat opponents by their wing attacks?

Honestly I think Gökcen + Eda is better than Maja + Busra. Maja is the best of this 4 but Busra is the worst.
    I agree that Neslihan does not make a big difference anymore. But Garay + Kim is far better than Esra + Senna. Of course it is a team game in the end but I think Fenerbahce does play like a team this season.

• I don't think we'll see Bauer... we rarely saw it till now, we certainly won't for semifinals.. Fener has the edge of course, but Ecz can win too.. All I can say is Ecz can win if Senna and Assuman pick up their game and Esra continues to play like she did in F4

• I like Bauer but I never looked to her with a critical eye before. Someone said that she is actually slow and her block anticipation is bad. When I watched her last time, I agree on that actually. She is giant and attacks well but is often late in blocks. However considering that Asuman is not a smart setter and her sets are predictable, I guess Bauer can work well against Eczacibasi. Back to reality, I would not give up on Garay, Kim and Havlickova trio, especially when Seda is performing really bad.

• If Voleybolextra's claim is true, Mehmet Ali Aydınlar , the man who changed Turkish volleyball with his Acibadem company , will return with buying rights of another woman team.
    Watch out Eczacı/Vakifbank/Fenerbahçe :P I wonder who will he bring this time and how much will he spend :rolleyes:

• How does it work for the semifinals? How many matches you have to win to go to the final?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.