2013 USA NCAA Division I Volleyball

• FINAL FOUR in Seattle December 19, 2013
    (1) University of Texas Longhorns (27-2) 1-3 (12) University of Wisconsin Badgers (27-9) (19-25, 18-25, 28-26, 23-25)

Massive upset by Wisconsin to make their second trip to the Final. Texas just could not put the serve in play (outscored by 11 points with aces and errors). Texas had a better hitting percentage, but were out digged by the Badgers.

(3) University of Washington Huskies (30-2) 0-3 (2) Pennsylvania State University Nittany Lions (32-2) (14-25, 13-25, 16-25)

Shear dominance by Penn State. Only 5 hitting errors, also 8 blocks and 5 aces. Penn State came out determined and the Huskies just could not get out of their own way.

Penn State in my mind should be Wisconsin handily, but after seeing the Badgers beat Texas (while playing worse), if the Badgers can get a set, it could go 5.

• Texas down 0-2 :what:. Could make Wisconsin one of the lowest seeds to get to the national finals.

Also looking forward to Penn State vs. Washington. That match should be thrilling to watch.

• Congrats Penn State :win:

The one thing i really appreciate in this league: the VERY GOOD quality of the websites. Match reports, stats, match previews, interviews, press conferences, highlight videos... During the season i followed the websites of the "ranked" teams, which for me was a good way to become more familiar with the NCAA. Looking forward to the next season ^^ .

• How tall is the tallest Player in NCAA?

I'm not sure who is the absolute tallest but the tallest elite player is Jennifer Hampson who is 204cm (6'7''ft) and plays for BYU.