KOVO 2013/2014 - Korean League

• Heungkuk 2X3 GS (23:25, 22:25, 25:20, 26:24, 13:15)
    GS beat Heungkuk with no foreign player (Bethania de la Cruz).:white:
    MVP: Han Song-yi

Highlights

IBK 3X2 EX (25:23, 30:28, 17:25, 24:26, 15:7)
    Even without Nicole, EX fought IBK off until the tie-break. In the 5th game, they lacked strenght and were beat easily.
    MVP: Kim Hee-jin

Highlights

KGC 3X0 GS (25:16, 25:22, 25:21)
    GS were outplayed by KGC. Bethania was in.
    Joycinha played great today. KGC had an awesome sideout, good digs and several spikes in counter-attacks.
    The korean television has shown a screenshot with the tendency of the major hitters during the match: the percentage they used parallel, short or long diagonal. Just amazing! :thumbup:
    MVP: Joycinha

Highlights

After these matches, I think it's safe to say the level is much higher than last season. It goes mainly for KGC and Heungkuk.

• IBK 2X3 EX (20:25, 25:20, 25:13, 26:28, 7:15)
    MVP: Nicole Fawcett

Highlights

Hyundai 2X3 Heungkuk (22:25, 17:25, 27:25, 25:22, 14:16)
    MVP: Elitsa Vasileva
    Hyundai hangs on Yang Hyo-jin's spikes and tips at crucial moments. A good serving is great tool against them.

Highlights

Vasileva's interview

The reporter asked her what she eats. lol

EX 1X3 Heungkuk (25:23, 22:25, 18:25, 23:25)
    Highlights

• Can someone write the foreigner players team by team?

• Yes, I thought this was the first page xD thank you. Who is Yeliz Basa?

• She's from Turkey and plays as OPP. 26 years old of age this year.

I've never listened her name xD She is good? Never seen her in turkish NT

• I've never listened her name xD She is good? Never seen her in turkish NT

I haven't seen her performances that much, but as far as I saw she's not as good as Neslihan or Polen. Plus I thought she was 32 or 33 years old or even more, but she was born in 1987 :what: Turkish players usually look really older... Gizem, Gozde(and Ozge of course), Seda...they all look at least 3 years older than their real age.

• Vasileva 57 points... Oh my freaking god :thumbdown:

Just classic overusing of foreign wing-spiker, I don't even want to mention how many players have/had to do it :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What did her teammates do while she made 57 points by herself? Were they kind of cheerleaders or supporters? :down: I personally find it very unprofessional...

To be completely honest, I was a little bit surprised by Fawcett's decision (playing in South Korea for 2 seasons in a row) since she knows that she will be the only attacker her team has got. I hope none of the foreign players playing in Korea are healthy although their body is supposed to be extremely exhausted after every single match.

• Hi, everybody!

Is there any chance for LIG to win Seoul Dreamsix. I know that the best player of LIG is the Australian star Thomas Edgar. Who is the best one in Seoul team. Also I want to know if all the matches in KOVO league has been played at one and the same sports hall.
    Where could I find official statistics for the matches in KOVO league.

Regards, buddies :obey:

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve: