KOVO 2013/2014 - Korean League

• Bethania De La Cruz had 27 points fro GS and was selected de MVP of the match for the 4th. time on the last 6 games that she'd played.

Recently saw the match with her participation. She is really very strong and hot! :heart: :win:

• Elitsa Vasileva scored 39 pts. How is it possible to score 39 pts and your team to lose with difference in 4 sets? 8|

• Elitsa Vasileva scored 39 pts. How is it possible to score 39 pts and your team to lose with difference in 4 sets? 8|

It's Korean league, you won't understand it :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's Korean league, you won't understand it :rolll:

It seems almost impossible mathematically :D

Bethania De La Cruz scored 43 points on 2-1-2014 and her team also lost 3-1

• What's with KOVO's website? It seems that it still doesn't work at all :mad: Is there any other place, where we can I check results and stats?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Bethania De La Cruz scored 43 points on 2-1-2014 and her team also lost 3-1

8|

• KOREAN LEAGUE LIDERS 2/13/14 (FOREIGN PLAYERS ONLY)

SCORES

1-JOYCE SILVA (BRASIL): 794 PUNTOS
    2-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (DOMINICANA): 691 PUNTOS
    3-NICOLE FAWCETT(ESTADOS UNIDOS): 612 PUNTOS
    4-ELITSA VACILEVA (BULGARIA): 568 PUNTOS
    5-KARINA MALPICA (PUERTO RICO): 542 PUNTOS

ATTACK

1-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 47.12%
    2-KARINA MALPICA (PR): 44.69%
    3-JOYCE SILVA (BR): 43.23%
    4-NICOLE FAWCETT (USA): 42.97%

SERVE

1-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 0.47

5-KARINA MALPICA (PR): 0.37

BLOCK

3-KARINA MALPICA (PR):0.65
    5-NICOLE FAWCETT (USA): 0.62

OPEN ATTACK

1-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 45.02%
    2-KARINA MALPICA (PR): 43.86%
    3-VASILEVA (BUL): 43.77%

REAR ATTACK

1-KARINA MALPICA (PR): 45.79%
    2-JOYCE SILVA (BR): 45.76%
    3-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 45.50%

ATTACK TIME DIFFERENCE

1-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 61.16%
    2-JOYCE SILVA (BR): 50.67%

QUICK OPEN

1-BETHANIA DE LA CRUZ (RD): 52.17%

• V-League's preliminary round is in the home stretch. IBK is reigning supreme. The other teams are so on and off that we could narrowly forecast playoffs. In thesis, GS Caltex is the second's best but they have lost some important matches and KGC are catching them up. GS, KGC, Hi-pass and Hyundai are still looking for a spot. The defeat against Pink Spiders put Hyundai in a jam. Nevertheless, they still can follow through the preliminary round in the 3rd place.

Pink Spiders v Hyundai was good. A look in a New York minute is worthwhile. The setter remembered for a while there were other players on play and decided to give them a shot. The result was a winning after 10 losses. It was nice to see that running risks could be still on in V-League. She totally deserved the MVP award. Some of her sets were really smart and beautiful.

However Neslihan and Gamova are still able to be first, I notice that last 2 best scorers in Champions League have come from V-League (Montaño and Olesia). Among current players, I don't see this coming. Olesia had an incredible 2012/2013 season in Korea and the same we could say about Montaño. Bethania, Joyce, Elitsa, Karina and Fawcett are all good players. Bethania is the most consistent hitter, Elitsa is the most talented, Joyce and Fawcett are looking up but I, for one, don't see them top charting Champions League at best scorer. May I be wrong.