Kajiwara

Toray
    Nakamichi - Sakoda
    Takada - Kodaira
    Miyata - Futami
    Kimura

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Nice post. As I said into transfer topic, Hisamitsu Springs is gonna rule this championship even without a foreign player.

Very strange just 2 teams signed with a player from abroad. And just to say the stronger foreign player is in V.Challenge League: Sorokaite is better than both Bilge and Cutura. Denso Airybees has big chances to be promoted at the end of the season. Most of the teams look much more inexperienced after so many retirements. Who's gonna meet Denso Airybees at the challenge match will be in big troubles.

Just to say, what do you think about screenshots from the italian wikipedia? It is much more faster than write rosters all the times. And if something change all we need is to put the new screenshot and update the link.

• Nice post. As I said into transfer topic, Hisamitsu Springs is gonna rule this championship even without a foreign player.

Very strange just 2 teams signed with a player from abroad. And just to say the stronger foreign player is in V.Challenge League: Sorokaite is better than both Bilge and Cutura. Denso Airybees has big chances to be promoted at the end of the season. Most of the teams look much more inexperienced after so many retirements. Who's gonna meet Denso Airybees at the challenge match will be in big troubles.

Just to say, what do you think about screenshots from the italian wikipedia? It is much more faster than write rosters all the times. And if something change all we need is to put the new screenshot and update the link.

Screenshots are wise idea, but I got used to to post all rosters here on my own :D

I checked Japanese wikipedia and there I found next foreigner: Kanani Danielson in Toyta Autobody Queenseis ^^ could you tell me where will play Sorokaite? Maybe in Denso? I didn't find her on wikipedia and on rosters on V-League website.

• Screenshots are wise idea, but I got used to to post all rosters here on my own :D

I checked Japanese wikipedia and there I found next foreigner: Kanani Danielson in Toyta Autobody Queenseis ^^ could you tell me where will play Sorokaite? Maybe in Denso? I didn't find her on wikipedia and on rosters on V-League website.

Are you sure about Danielson? I check out Toyota Auto body Queenseis web site and she wasn't onthe roster.

Sorokaite is in Denso Airybees. ^^

• Are you sure about Danielson? I check out Toyota Auto body Queenseis web site and she wasn't onthe roster.

Sorokaite is in Denso Airybees. ^^

I found an article and it seems that you're right. She probably comes back to Hawaii ^^
    On league website there is lack of foreign players and there is Yaneva in JT :whistle: also I couldn't find Sorokaite, neither on league website, nor on wikipedia :down:

• Rumor has it that Yonkaira Pena will play for Toray Arrows who cancelled her contract with Foppa lately. It's just a rumor though(-; Lauren Paolini probably already signed with Hitachi Rivale while Jennifer Dorris who played for them last year has signed with Challenge League's PFU Blue Cats. Ageo Medics signed Nancy Metcalf. And, yes, Kanani is staying with the Queenseis for another year.

• Checking rosters, I found in V-Challenge League also Maiko Sakashita (OP), who was NT member and played in JT Marvelous, she's in PFU Blue Cats ^^

• - Pioneer Red Wings - no one

There's a video that seems to be the team release. I couldn't say what's the season. The video was posted on Youtube yesterday and that's why I think it's about the new season. A foreign player is introduced at 4:10 and she is raffling a gift at 28:00 I guess. I couldn't identify her.