Italy - Serie A1 2014/15

• Piacenza will not close :)

Just read the news now.....well, it's unbelievable. First they suddenly say they want to close and lose Ferretti and Folie (who had already found an agreement with them), now after a few days they change their mind and claim they are gonna make a very competitive team for Italian and Champions League. This is crazy, I wonder which players they are going to sign but I'm pretty sure they won't be able to be competitive next year....I'm sorry cause maybe Conegliano would have had more chances in CL..

• asa far as I know, also Petrucci will leave!

• Ornavasso lost its main sponsor Openjobmetis.
    All players are escaping and also General Manager De Stefano and Head Coach Bellano left the club. The only rumour about new arrivals regards coach Bruno Napolitano with his wife Jana Senkova (OH), together with some other members of ex-Giaveno's staff...
    http://www.lastampa.it/2014/05…0n30ItVp56cDI/pagina.html

Frosinone is either going to move to Rome or selling the title to Scandicci (from A2).

Urbino tried to sell the title but nobody was interested in buying it (too many debts???)

• Serena Ortolani officially signed with PomÌ Casalmaggiore.

Igor Novara is interested in one between Daiana Muresan or Katarina Barun.

• Toguttt, How is the financial statement of Busto, Cassalmaggiore and Novara? They already made some good transfers so far whereas Urbino, Ornavasso or Frisione are about to close. I heard somewhere that Bergamo are having a bunch of difficulties right now and they could even have closed the team if the things went really worse...

I miss the old italian league when Jesi, Pesaro, Perugia, Ex-Novara existed... the league was much more competitive and fun to watch.

About Bergamo's transfer : Radecka's level has dropped quite a lot compared to her best days on Polish NT, but I think she may help the team with her experience. She used to be one setter who enjoys setting to the middle, I hope she does that a lot in Bergamo too. Too bad that she doesn't have good attackers aside her though. So, now it's clear that Brcic won't play for Bergamo since Radecka's transfer gets officially confirmed.

• Toguttt, How is the financial statement of Busto, Cassalmaggiore and Novara? They already made some good transfers so far whereas Urbino, Ornavasso or Frisione are about to close. I heard somewhere that Bergamo are having a bunch of difficulties right now and they could even have closed the team if the things went really worse...

I miss the old italian league when Jesi, Pesaro, Perugia, Ex-Novara existed... the league was much more competitive and fun to watch.

About Bergamo's transfer : Radecka's level has dropped quite a lot compared to her best days on Polish NT, but I think she may help the team with her experience. She used to be one setter who enjoys setting to the middle, I hope she does that a lot in Bergamo too. Too bad that she doesn't have good attackers aside her though. So, now it's clear that Brcic won't play for Bergamo since Radecka's transfer gets officially confirmed.

Busto, Novara and Casalmaggiore's financial conditions are solid thanks to their sponsors Unendo Energia + Yamamay, Igor Gorgonzola and Pomì who are not investing as much as Turkish or Azeri sponsors but still make it possible for these Italian clubs to build quite good level teams.
    Same thing Liu•Jo with Modena, Metalleghe Sanitars with Montichiari, Imoco Group with Conegliano and Rebecchi Nordmeccanica (though they have reduced the budget for next season) with Piacenza. Foppapedretti Bergamo is not investing big amounts anymore, anyway they are still financially solid and will not close.
    I think Imoco, Unendo Yamamay , Igor and Liu•Jo are the ones investing more money in Italy now.

On the other hand, Urbino and Ornavasso don't have any sponsor and it seems Frosinone is going to sell the spot in A1 to Scandicci.
    I don't know anything about San Casciano, but they should take part to A1 since they already confirmed their coach.

• The rumours about Scandicci in A1 are every day stronger.... The club, which is located in the neighbourhood of Florence, has already signed Czech OH/OPP Tereza Vanzurova and is interested also in Turlea, Calloni and Camera..

• Thanks for the answer, Toguttt.

I have been to Scandicci five years ago and I find that city very beautiful. Good for Vanzurova that she's playing there. Will she play OPP? To me, It was a big surprise that Calloni leaving Conegliano. I thought she loved playing there ;( Camera had a pretty bad season in Cassalmaggiore so she should get prepared better for next season.

So, Brcic is not definitely going to Bergamo...wondering where she will play for. She's a promising and tall setter and I don't think she's very expensive to get. Probably Scandicci can try to transfer her, can't they?

• Welcome Savino Del Bene Scandicci in A1 then ^^ pity that next Italian team has to withdraw ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Another negative news form Serie A, another negative image we give to the volleyball world. No wonder if players prefer other countries and teams: in Italy one day the team wins the championship, the other day withdraws, the third comes back... what a mess!