Turkish League 2014/15

• its annoying that many teams in the fists league are from Istanbul. id like to see more teams from the other cities. at this point,Wang transfer is very important for İdmanocağı Trabzon which is very far from Istanbul. :D

7 teams from Istanbul :white: , 2 from Bursa,1 Çanakkale, 1 Ankara,1 Trabzon

It is actually a bit disadvantage for Idmanocagi considering that the rest of the teams are not that far from each other. However flying from Trabzon to Istanbul takes only 80 minutes.

It can be fun to see teams from Izmir, Antalya etc. But I did not hear many teams investing on volleyball from other cities. All I heard is Seramiksan & Karsiyaka recently.

• It is actually a bit disadvantage for Idmanocagi considering that the rest of the teams are not that far from each other. However flying from Trabzon to Istanbul takes only 80 minutes.

It can be fun to see teams from Izmir, Antalya etc. But I did not hear many teams investing on volleyball from other cities. All I heard is Seramiksan & Karsiyaka recently.

actually id like to see teams from every region of Turkey..f.e. there was Dicle(?) from Diyarkabır in the past. maybe there must be some regulations about that. it could sound absurd to ears but maybe some restrictions on the cities etc :whistle: 7 teams from the same city is too much :!: volleyball should be expanded to every part of Turkey.

• On these years teams and their players :

İdmanocağı :
    Imo,Both their setters are ok. Cansu Aydınoğulları is not bad. she was one of the promising young setters once. Tuğçe Atıcı played for İlbak for years (2005-2013). she is also not bad. Two good setters amongst mid level local setters in the league
    I dont know much about OH Deniz Hacıibrahimoğlu. I think they will/must transfer a receiving+defensive foreigner OH (like in the rumor about Tirozzi etc ) so that Wang should focus just on attacking.
    Pietersen isnt a great Opp but enough against mid- level teams . I dont know which will be her backup Opp. A yound local player as backup OPP would be good.
    the middles of the team are not very good but enough against mid-level teams : Ergül Avcı - Aslına Atıkır Sinanoğlu. They are not good blockers . The team seem to have defensive problems over the net.
    Liberos : Didem Ege and Necla Esepaşa...the latter is a veteran libero. I think Didem will be first libero.

• Sarıyer Belediye :

They have transferred Slovak setter Alica Szekelyova. She is not a bad setter. She had plyed for Ilbank before. She knows about the league. I dont know who will be her backup?

They have Cuban Yaima Ortiz and Serbian Tijana Malesevic as OHs. Good Ohs. I dont remember much about Ortiz's reception. I remember as Malesevic was not a bad receiver. They have also Melike Nezihe Yılmaz as backup OH. I dont know much about this girl.They should have another backup Oh ( a local one)

Their middles are Ceren Navruz and Beyza Arıcı .I dont know anything about these girls. Probably they will have problems at this posisition.

Libero is Serpil Ersarı. Once she was in EcV (she played as libero when Gülden had been injuried) she is a good libero. she of course should improve her game match season by season to be better. I dont know who will be second libero in the team.

• Reception of Yaima Ortiz Charro should be ok, she played some time as Libero in Cuban NT ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Beşiktaş :

They have transferred Pelin Çelik as setter. Setter Seda Eryüz has left the team, setter Seda Türkkan has stayed. The latter's game is more fun to watch. The former 's game is very boring. Pelin Çelik is better than both setters and very likely to be a starter.

They have transferred Serbian Sanja Starovic as OPP. She is not a very good OPP but maybe could be enough for Beşiktaş. Backup Opp is left-handed Seray Altay, good as backup OPP. Once she was a promising player but she hasnt been able to meet the expactations.

They have transferred ex-Fenerbahçe player Elif Başaran as OH . She is the only OH appearing in the team for now. Her reception is not good enough. when she used to play as starter in Nilüfer Belediye, her attack was good.She came to Fenerbahçe and stayed on the bench all the time and her attack regressed. I hope she can raise her level again. She jumps well and has a good height. i wish Yamila Nizetich had stayed in the team. i dont know about OH Selime İlyasoğlu's situation. Young OH Ceyda Aktaş has left the team.

They have transferred Serbian Vesna Djurisic. She is still a good Mb . Good transfer for Bjk . The other MB is Nilay Konar : an experienced middle . i dont expect much from her as middle.

i dont know who will be the libero in the team.

• Just read in one of the common newspapers in Turkey that the most of the football clubs in the Turkish top league including Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are facing problems related to finding sponsors. It was reported in the news that most of the companies refuse to be sponsors since they do not think it is a good marketing strategy to have their brands showns in tv while players are fighting etc.
    Following that, it was mentioned that most of the companies turn their face towards individual sponsorships of sportspeople. However considering the success stories of the Turkish National Teams in Volleyball and Basketball in Europe and World, firms are considering bigger investments to those branches.

I'm really glad to read such news. I hope we wont see any ugly behaviours from the supporters, especially between the games GsD - Fenerbahce next season-

• Just read in one of the common newspapers in Turkey that the most of the football clubs in the Turkish top league including Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are facing problems related to finding sponsors. It was reported in the news that most of the companies refuse to be sponsors since they do not think it is a good marketing strategy to have their brands showns in tv while players are fighting etc.
    Following that, it was mentioned that most of the companies turn their face towards individual sponsorships of sportspeople. However considering the success stories of the Turkish National Teams in Volleyball and Basketball in Europe and World, firms are considering bigger investments to those branches.

I'm really glad to read such news. I hope we wont see any ugly behaviours from the supporters, especially between the games GsD - Fenerbahce next season-

I hope about that too because it's a shame seeing that kind of stuff at a such high level.. Those are matches where you want to enjoy the high quality of the game and you see fire and injured players..

This wish wont become reality...THere will be again and again ugly behaiviours between the fans of These Teams also in Volleyball, Basketball in the next years

Football is the most popular Sport in Turkey, so it makes no sense for the Sponsors to withdrawal their Money and put it in Volleyball or Baskteball, if the same "ugly behaviours" also taking part there.

It happened so often, that a Volleyball/Baskteball Game had to stop for hours, cause supporters went crazy. It is the same that happens in Football Stadiums, just in a smaller surrounding.

If they want to have a "clean Name", they have to stop Sponsoring bigger Teams (no matter which Kind of Sport) like Gala, Besiktas, Fener.

And giving Money to smaller Clubs makes no sense, cause Clubs besides Fener, Gala and Besiktas have no big attraction in Turkey (outiside).

• First round of Turkish Super Cup;

B Grubu (Bursa Cengiz Göllü Voleybol Salonu)

Beşiktaş – Halkbank: 3-1 (25-17, 25-23, 22-25, 25-17) 97, 82. 1.1829
    Sarıyer Bld. – Seramiksan: 3-1 (25-18, 15-25, 25-12, 25-18 ) 90, 73. 1.23

C Grubu (Ankara Başkent Voleybol Salonu)

Nilüfer Bld. – Ataşehir Bld.: 3-0 (25-5, 25-13, 25-11)
    Yeşilyurt – İdman Ocağı: 3-1 (17-25, 25-22, 25-23, 25-17) (suprise :whistle: )

İdmanocağı - Nilüfer match will start in a few minutes. You can watch it on voleyboltv.com but I'm not sure if Wang is playing or not.

• When will the turkish league start?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have big expectations from fener this year.

Yep... Me too... I expect a lot of 2nd places (because of Abbondanza) :rolll:

They have got a lot of strong foreign players and some of them may not play a lot... Btw, just in case you forgot it: lucia Bosetti in injured so she wont be able to play during the first part of the season (so maybe Leo will play more that last year)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.