Brazilian League 2015/2016

• Lise was the best player of her generation so far... She improve the Level of Belgium NT so far ... She it's one of the best young Opp... obviously she isn't in good shape ... was very poor last season..

But Osasco have great Middle Blockers.. a Good Setter and good OH... She probably will not put the team on her's back..

She will fight with Ivna for for been on court..

I only can see just a couple of Opp with an amazing past Season.. Olésia, Hooker.. maybe Barun.. others players perhaps.. but in the world today is not the best moment for Opp.

• what does " Saudade" mean ?

There is no translation for this word. It is something like missing someone...

• There is no translation for this word. It is something like missing someone...

i met this word and it is said that this word doesnt have an exact equivalent in other languages..thats why i asked

saudade : a continuous longing for someone/someplaces that doenst exist anymore..?

• i met this word and it is said that this word doesnt have an exact equivalent in other languages..thats why i asked

saudade : a continuous longing for someone/someplaces that doenst exist anymore..?

The place or person not necessarly doenst exist anymore. Its like when someone you care for travels..and stay away for a while..and you start missing that person, so you feel saudade, saudade is a feeling, the feeling of missing someone or some place or some period of time in the past..and so on.

• The place or person not necessarly doenst exist anymore. Its like when someone you care for travels..and stay away for a while..and you start missing that person, so you feel saudade, saudade is a feeling, the feeling of missing someone or some place or some period of time in the past..and so on.

thx joanamss...i cant get the difference btw saudade and longing? they seem to be similar in terms of meaning

• thx joanamss...i cant get the difference btw saudade and longing? they seem to be similar in terms of meaning

They do have similar meanings, but Saudade is the actual feeling when you are longing something/someone. That hole in the heart, well, hard to explain the feeling, but that we all have felted, Im sure you understand what I mean. ^^

When we use the word Saudade, is always after the verbs like 'Sentir' (to feel) or 'estar' (to be with) or 'ter' (to have)

• I have "Saudade" to see Sheilla Castro in NT

• CBV also released the complete Schedule for next season -

http://2015.cbv.com.br/pdf/tabela-feminina-15-16.pdf

First Round will be 13-14/11

13/11

19:30h Dentil/Praia Clube x São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano

19:30h Congilig/Vôlei Bauru x Vôlei Nestlè/Osasco

20:15h Rio do Sul/Equibrasil x Camponesa/Minas

21:30h Rexona-Ades x Renata Valinhos/Country

14/11

14:00h SESI-SP x São Bernardo Vôlei

18:00h Brasília Vôlei x E.C. Pinheiros

• And what a great schedule it is!! I'll be able to see games vs Brasilia in December and the most important vs Osasco in March! Happy!))
    Joana, I probably missed the news, I think Tandara was supposed to give birth already, how is she?

• And what a great schedule it is!! I'll be able to see games vs Brasilia in December and the most important vs Osasco in March! Happy!))
    Joana, I probably missed the news, I think Tandara was supposed to give birth already, how is she?

Nice! And you always bring luck to Rexona, so that is definitely good news..hehehehe ^^

Yes, Tandara gave birth already, in mid September. but still no idea when she is coming back. And for which club for that matter...

• Nice! And you always bring luck to Rexona, so that is definitely good news..hehehehe ^^

Yes, Tandara gave birth already, in mid September. but still no idea when she is coming back. And for which club for that matter...

Thank you, I'll try my best))) Although I like Lise and I want her to do good in Brazil, but against Rio - not!)))
    I think this season Brazilian league will be better than a couple of years past, SESI with Jaque and Fabiana, Uberlandia has interesting team. Looking forward to it!

• Thank you, I'll try my best))) Although I like Lise and I want her to do good in Brazil, but against Rio - not!)))
    I think this season Brazilian league will be better than a couple of years past, SESI with Jaque and Fabiana, Uberlandia has interesting team. Looking forward to it!

yes, I really like Praia this season with Daroit, Klineman and Ramirez. They will be my second team for sure..hehehe

Osasco did really well signing with Lise, and she is back for her old shape, so that is good news for them. I believe they are the favorites to win this season. They had two problems last season, Ivna and Samara, they've become MUCH stronger with Suelle and Lise.

We will see how Rexona wil adapt to Courtneys arrival. This Thursday is the official presentation of the team, so I believe she will arrive this week. National team girls presented yesterday....there is still a month untill the beginning of season, so lets see what they can do with this time. But for me Rexona still lack a strong opposite, it is the teams biggest problem. Since Sarah left we havent bet in reliable opposites...and Gabi and Naty can be great, but for how long...still hoping for the best with this team. ^^

• I think that Monique for Superliga it's a good player and can be enough to Rio.. it's a short team ith Monique, Thompson and Gabi on court.. altrought Jucy and Carol are not so tall..

For Opposite.. Lorenne already have good power.. Bernardinho maybe will be able to improve her skill.. She has a very good prospect... the best Opp in sub-20 world competition.. right now for her age I only consider Tijana Boskovic better Opp.

• Rio's been playing without an OPP for two years now (Pavan sucked on her second year, Mihajlovic and Gabi saved their asses) and they still managed to win the championship. Monique is good for this level indeed, so they should be better this year. Plus, there's always Régis. lol

I do think Osasco are the favorites this year, though. SESI with Jaqueline and Praia can do some damage too. Minas, once again, will be the underdog. The rest won't be able to do much, I'm afraid.

• I think that Monique for Superliga it's a good player and can be enough to Rio.. it's a short team ith Monique, Thompson and Gabi on court.. altrought Jucy and Carol are not so tall..

For Opposite.. Lorenne already have good power.. Bernardinho maybe will be able to improve her skill.. She has a very good prospect... the best Opp in sub-20 world competition.. right now for her age I only consider Tijana Boskovic better Opp.

I think you might forget about Hande Baladin (TUR), Lazareva (RUS), and well if you consider she will in adult life play against a lot of young other players already in adult team for many years....she still has a long way to go imo.

she sure can immprove, and I really hope so for Rexona....but for world level...still a long way to go.