Russia - Суперлига 2015/16

• Morozova was not great the past season in Moscow. Plus she was injured, it's better now that she started the season with Moscow, if she can find form, she will be in the running. She is much better than Orlova and Lyubushinka! but she needs to do much better than last season.

I like that Moscow has upgraded. OH will be a battle between Markova, Bavykina and Scherban. although I think Markova an Scherban will keep
    their starting spots from last season. It is a great problem to have. Hopefully Kosienko will spread the ball around more. She has options.

By the way Olessya Nikolaeva is on loan at Omsk? or she left Kazan completely?

anyone know where Marchenko ended up? she was in Moscow last season.

• Yeah, I know she was quite bad last season due to her health problems and mainly her connection issues with Kosianenko. I hope she plays better and stays injury free, most importantly.

After 14-15 season, Dinamo Moscow said good bye to many players and Marina Marchenko was one of them, as far as I know she's now unemployed, not to wonder though, she had been struggling with injury all the time and didn't show any decent match last season.
    Nikolaeva, I don't know, from what I read, there was no news about her being loaned. Anyway, it's a good step for her, because in Kazan, she' just a bench woman.

• Agree. Nastya was pretty amazing in victory cup, I'd have to say. Markova did a good job too, she's more like a well balanced player but her level can drop down quite easily.

Leningradka ain't a completed team yet, not much team plays. Sanja Popovic was playing as OH, as expected, her passing was very bad, unfortunately Tretyakova was also too weak to cover her. But they have a bunch of positive signs. Perepelkina played quite well in attacking, Kutiukova's team spirit was shown up again. also their OPP Petrova played well, worthy putting her as OPP in stead of Popovic.

• Uralochka Ekaterinburg and Lyudmila Malofeeva saying different opinions...
    The termination of the contract with volleyball player Ludmila Malofeeva. Termination to athlete, seems illegal. The club claims that the separation was by mutual consent. The trial lasts from mid-summer, yesterday held a regular meeting. For a couple of days before sports.ru got in touch with Malofeeva’s spouse, ex-coach of Uralochka Artem Habibullin to elaborate on financial disassembly.

http://www.russiavolley.com/75…-to-signature-fraud-case/

• Dinamo Moscow vs Krasnoyarsk will be played at 19:00 (Moscow time) today, according to Streamhunter, Laola TV will broadcast it :)

• Moscow starts with Kosianenko-Goncharova-Lyubushkina-Fetisova-Bavykina-Markova and Malova.

• Moscow starts with Kosianenko-Goncharova-Lyubushkina-Fetisova-Bavykina-Markova and Malova.

No rest for the wicked...

Meanwhile Zaryazhko will miss the first game due to small injury she got during the semifinal of ECH.
    About Malofeeva in Uralochka - Karpol was very clear in his latest interview: "she was incompetent" and that teminating the contract by mutual consent was an act of kindness from the club - http://www.sports.ru/others/volleyball/1033833884.html

• Not only her, Malova, Kosianenko and Lyubushkina are playing without any long-term rest...but yes, Goncharova must be the most exhausted woman among all :(

Markova is a really strange player, even if she plays very very well for a while, her level drops down all of a sudden and it repeats quite many times.

• Not only her, Malova, Kosianenko and Lyubushkina are playing without any long-term rest...but yes, Goncharova must be the most exhausted woman among all :(

Maybe it's in her contract: "must play till drop dead on the court"

Markova is a really strange player, even if she plays very very well for a while, her level drops down all of a sudden and it repeats quite many times.

She had a couple of really good games last season, but yeah, she's quite inconsistent. Moscow made a good move with hiring Bavykina. She can help Obmochaeva in offense, while Scherban and Malova will take care of reception. I think Dinamo has a very nice group of OHs this season.

• I agree. Yana Scherban played a very successful season in NT this year, I hope she continues that form.

Today Malova and Raevskaya(Romanenko) played together, the former for reception, latter for digging. Quite unnecessary IMO if we consider Malova is a spectacular digger.

• Sanja Popović playing as OH :white: ..And she is doing a good job!...or not :lol:
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…st-petersburg/410558.html

Fetisova is watching a matche ^^

• Dinamo Moscow vs Krasnoyarsk will be played at 19:00 (Moscow time) today, according to Streamhunter, Laola TV will broadcast it :)

Damn I missed it. Moscow is going to have such tired players and I read that NT will start training for Olympic qualifications in December.

Gamova will miss Kazan's game against Moscow in round 2.

Moscow starts with Kosianenko-Goncharova-Lyubushkina-Fetisova-Bavykina-Markova and Malova.

I hope she won't be starting all the games. I want to see Morozova and Moroz more so that we can see if they can help in the NT.

As for Markova I agree she needs more consistency, I like her though She will probably be replaced by Scherban when she is fit, especially since they will need the players who will be called up to NT to be in shape.

Anyone know the starting lineup that Krasnodar had played with?

• Anyone know the starting lineup that Krasnodar had played with?

Maryuhnich, Sokolova, Filishtinskaya, Pasynkova, Malykh, Samoylenko, Kryuchkova (L) plus Bibina and Kosheleva
    You can find stats here: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=2911&Itemid=77

Gamova will miss Kazan's game against Moscow in round 2.

Depriving us from Obmochaeva-Gamova battle is so unfair! :pinch: :D

• Thanks Bartek.

Did Dasha Pisarenko get married? I'm still terrible at cyrillic alphabet, but from what I saw her name on shirt isn't Pisarenko...

Edit : She got married and her new name is Evtukhova.