Russia - Суперлига 2015/16

• How serious is her injury? She will only miss the durby or something more than that?

Omsk without Isaeva is a real problem, they don't have any reliable attackers left.

• Not sure how long Gamova will be out, maybe until round 4 or something. Good for Isaeva to play on a good team. she will be regulated back to the bench when Gamova returns.

• Filistinskaya is playing fairy well IMO, Fabiola's absence doesn't really effect them.

Great to see Samolyenko back.

• Sokolovo is playing so bad, I hope that She will not be in Russian NT :down: ...Same for Sanja Popović. :|

• Sokolovo is playing so bad, I hope that She will not be in Russian NT :down: ...Same for Sanja Popović. :|

I don't understand Leningradka's coach. Popovic as OH? :S Petrova is definitely a strong hitter but if he wants to use her as OPP, why not some OH in stead of Popovic? Oh btw, I think Petrova is a NT material, at least for some minor cup like Montreux cup.
    Agree about Sokolova, her golden days are simply over, it's just all about her ego.

• LENINGRADKA Opp is so good player :white:

• Oh damn, it was soooo close :huh:

Pasynkova doesn't add much to attacks, but she contributes by serving and blocking. Now 2-0 for Krasnodar. Despite winning the match, their performance hasn't been satisfying at all. Sokolova and Pasynkova not scoring when needed, Samoylenko not even being given a chance to attack. Only Malykh and Maryuknich are playing well.

Yeah she wasn't great and this is against Leningradka. It wasn't the best performance from the other Krasnodar players but they pulled it off.

Are Fabiola and Garay still with the Brazil NT?

• Garay is still in Brazil, more specifically in Osasco training with the team, she suffered an injury in August during the friendly matches and was recovering there, but I believe that this week she travels to Russia.

I saw Fabiola after the game along with the players, she was not related for this two first matches, but I don't know why :S

• Garay is still in Brazil, more specifically in Osasco training with the team, she suffered an injury in August during the friendly matches and was recovering there, but I believe that this week she travels to Russia.

I saw Fabiola after the game along with the players, she was not related for this two first matches, but I don't know why :S

Thanks for the update. Maybe Fabiola wasn't used because those two opponents weren't the hardest? or maybe suffering from a slight injury

• Kazan vs Moscow tomorrow. Lineups might look something like this:

Kazan:

Del Core (OH)
    Vasileva (OH)
    Isaeva (OP)
    Startseva (S)
    Yurieva (MB)
    Malkova/Borodakova (MB)
    Ezhova/Kuzyakina (L)

Moscow

Markova/Scherban (OH)
    Bavykina (OH)
    Goncharova (OP)
    Kosianenko (S)
    Fetisova (MB)
    Morozova (MB)
    Malova (L)

According to you guys, which team should be considered as favourites?

• According to you guys, which team should be considered as favourites?

Bookmakers make Moscow strong favourite but a lot will depend on Scherban. If she won't play or will play badly, Moscow will have very big problems with passing and tired Goncharova would have to play alone again. I personally have Kazan as slight favorites although I will support Moscow.