Turkish League 2015/16

• What's with Nikolić? Is she injured? She never entered the game despite Ilyasoglu and Guler having 13% and 17% attack rate respectively.

The constant changing between Baladin and Bošković isn't doing any good to either of them.

• What's with Nikolić? Is she injured? She never entered the game despite Ilyasoglu and Guler having 13% and 17% attack rate respectively.

The constant changing between Baladin and Bošković isn't doing any good to either of them.

she had a injury in last match, so I think her coach gave her some rest to the next game. but if she was on court today, maybe Bursa could got 1 point. just Joycinha was scoring...

• Fenerbahçe 3-1 Halkbank (25-14 25-27 25-22 25-17)

Logan 5 points ;( : 2 kills (%17), 2 aces, 1 block.
    Gyselle 19 points: 16 kills (%37), 2 aces, 1 block.
    Wopat 12 points: 8 kills (%57), 3 aces, 1 block.
    Fatma (5), Buyukbayram (7)

Mihajlovic (14), Eda (14), Kim (13, she just played as starter the 4th set :white: ) Bosetti (6), Polen (3).

http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=37&type=LegList&Page=S

• Are there any links to photo-galleries or match replays? Especially Halkbank and Fenerbahce :D I can't find any and I don't understand turkish....

• i think FbG and Vb will seem to make the difference with their setters...Kreklow is not experienced like them...seems to me all the american setters play the same style fast volley and when you cant set it very well then it can negatively affect a team

• i think FbG and Vb will seem to make the difference with their setters...Kreklow is not experienced like them...seems to me all the american setters play the same style fast volley and when you cant set it very well then it can negatively affect a team

I dont think Skorupa is doing an excellent work either.
    To my surprise, Vakifbank looks like the best team in the league and have fewer weaknesses. Buijs never failed in receiving yet and if she does, they have Hill & Cansu Cetin as back-up. Slöetjes played spectacular in all games and if she ever fails, they have Sheilla and Seda as back-up.
    Some games showed it that Fenerbahce is more vulnerable than Vakifbank. When teams serve well on KYK and engage her with receiving, then Fenerbahce stops. I don't even wanna imagine what happens to them if KYK gets injured.
    Eczacibasi is a disaster, badly planned transfers. It is like you go to a store, buy the most expensive piece of clothes but they dont look nice together when you wear. Their middles are surprisingly bad, Neriman is not reliable, opposites continously changing...

I think the game of the week is Eczacibasi - Galatasaray. Galatasaray has a really good chance against Eczacibasi if they serve well.

• I agree with your summary. Eczacibasi's problem is that they have Neriman and Boskovic who need high balls to succeed on the one hand and Larson who needs fast sets on the other hand, so it's difficult for Kreklow to adjust. It also showed in yesterday's CL match even though they won it, several times Neriman and Boskovic got balls that were way too fast for them and they could only tip. The team isn't really "clicking" yet...

As for Vakifbank, it looks like they made really good choices after all. The new players look "hungry" for success because they weren't part of Vakifbank's golden times, and the players make good progress under Guidetti. Maybe somebody should count how many people said some months ago that Buijs and Sloetjes aren't strong enough for Vakifbank :whistle: The team this season looks much better than last season when they had bigger names, but again it shows that names don't win games.

• Yes I was against Bujis and Slotjes but they showed very good performance. Slotjes is very good but Bujis still needs to show more but she is good. Overall good transfer for vakifbank. I have to say that i was wrong :D

• I dont think Skorupa is doing an excellent work either.
    To my surprise, Vakifbank looks like the best team in the league and have fewer weaknesses. Buijs never failed in receiving yet and if she does, they have Hill & Cansu Cetin as back-up. Slöetjes played spectacular in all games and if she ever fails, they have Sheilla and Seda as back-up.
    Some games showed it that Fenerbahce is more vulnerable than Vakifbank. When teams serve well on KYK and engage her with receiving, then Fenerbahce stops. I don't even wanna imagine what happens to them if KYK gets injured.
    Eczacibasi is a disaster, badly planned transfers. It is like you go to a store, buy the most expensive piece of clothes but they dont look nice together when you wear. Their middles are surprisingly bad, Neriman is not reliable, opposites continously changing...

I think the game of the week is Eczacibasi - Galatasaray. Galatasaray has a really good chance against Eczacibasi if they serve well.

KYK is very important but Mihajlo-Polen and Eda-Bosetti and Harmotto can attack as well..FbG needs contribution by these players not mainly playing through Kim...

i dont find Nerman's passinf that bad....she has progressed and can receive ,that is her reception is "acceptable" to me....of course she does/will live reception problems..who doesnt live in todays volley?

• KYK is very important but Mihajlo-Polen and Eda-Bosetti and Harmotto can attack as well..FbG needs contribution by these players not mainly playing through Kim...

i dont find Nerman's passinf that bad....she has progressed and can receive ,that is her reception is "acceptable" to me....of course she does/will live reception problems..who doesnt live in todays volley?

They all are definitely good attackers but we saw that Fenerbahce failed badly when teams started to serve on KYK. I think that happened at least in two games recently.

Neriman's problem is not passing, but her attacking. You expect an attacking OH to be around 45% or even higher. So far she has few games she was at that level in attacking.

• They all are definitely good attackers but we saw that Fenerbahce failed badly when teams started to serve on KYK. I think that happened at least in two games recently.

Neriman's problem is not passing, but her attacking. You expect an attacking OH to be around 45% or even higher. So far she has few games she was at that level in attacking.

well,i agree she hasnt been attacking well but i think she will attack better and better after being used to Kreklow and Caprara's system

• today's live streams :

14 :00 Galatasaray - Eczacıbaşı Vitra NTV Spor
    17 :00 Ilbank - Vakıfbank NTV Spor

NTV Spor

Ilbank is the weakest team in the league at the moment and NTV Spor is going once again to broadcast a needless match :hit:
    there are more competitive matches today like : Bursa - Halkbank and Sarıyer - Idmanocağı

• Neslihan reception is verry good :white: :white:

• It's a tough choice for Caprara: Neriman passes 0% perfect but she'll kill high balls fairly well. Neslihan passed 60% perfect but she's not in a shape to contribute much in attack...Right now he has gone back to Neriman but GS keeps targeting her and I think she won't be there for long.

Meanwhile Cursty Jackson again got injured :S Looks like she hurt a muscle running for a ball...