Turkish League 2015/16

• Comparison of leagues is meaningless and difficult. because the number of quality players and teams are not enough. There also is the question that what is quality? same or near the level of the players and teams is not quality. it is excitement and competition.

• But still the level of the Brazilian Super League is still better than any League in Europe. Even the wrost team in Brazil could take down any European team. :teach:

It's just a joke.. right..? If you said the best team in Brazil i will understand but here you said the WORST team.. So, do you mean if we put a team like Sao Bernardo in the CL they will win the cup..?
    The gap between the top teams in Europe and the top teams in Brazil is very big.. and we can see that every year during the clubs world championship.. in the last six editions: 5 titles for europe (3 of them for the Turkish teams) and only 1 for Brazil.
    I respect your opinion about the brazilian league because i don't watch it, so i can't judge.. but for me if you want to watch the best players in the world you will find what do you want in the Turkish league, if you want to watch an exciting league you will find what do you want in the Italian league, if you want to watch the strength you will find what do you want in the Russian league.. So, in the European leagues there's a place for all the different tastes.

• I only said that, because someone said that Sheilla is playing so bad, that she would not even be able to play in any team in Europe next year. Basically saying she had to go back to Brazil, then I said that, if that happens no problem, because even the wrost team in Brazil is still really strong.

If Sao Bernado was playing the CEV they would have a change to win it all for sure :heart: :heart:

It's just a joke.. right..? If you said the best team in Brazil i will understand but here you said the WORST team.. So, do you mean if we put a team like Sao Bernardo in the CL they will win the cup..?
    The gap between the top teams in Europe and the top teams in Brazil is very big.. and we can see that every year during the clubs world championship.. in the last six editions: 5 titles for europe (3 of them for the Turkish teams) and only 1 for Brazil.
    I respect your opinion about the brazilian league because i don't watch it, so i can't judge.. but for me if you want to watch the best players in the world you will find what do you want in the Turkish league, if you want to watch an exciting league you will find what do you want in the Italian league, if you want to watch the strength you will find what do you want in the Russian league.. So, in the European leagues there's a place for all the different tastes.

• H

How many Olympic champions are playing in Turkey? do you know how many Olympic Champions are in Brazil?
    I guess if you wanna watch the best players in the World you gotta watch the Brazilian League. ololololo

but anyways, I love volleyball, and Im not comparing anything or anybody. I love watching all leagues around the whole world.

• How many Olympic champions are playing in Turkey? do you know how many Olympic Champions are in Brazil?
    I guess if you wanna watch the best players in the World you gotta watch the Brazilian League. ololololo

but anyways, I love volleyball, and Im not comparing anything or anybody. I love watching all leagues around the whole world.

I respect you opinion but i'm convinced that the Turkish league is having the best players in the world, for me it's an irrefutable fact.
    It's not about how many Olympic champions there are because here we are talking about the best players(individual), not about the best NT.
    Yeon koung Kim was never an Olympic champion before but she is (one of) the best players in the world.. Liuba Sokolova is not an Olympic champion but she was (one of) the best.. and there are many examples.
    When you see a great player like Sheilla (2 times Olympic champion) sitting on the bench for all the season, here you know the level of the Turkish league.
    I don't think she will accept to be a bench player in a Brazilian team, even in the NT.
    I'm also trying to follow different leagues but i enjoy the Turkish and the Italian much more.

• Any link for GsD-FbG..???

• The same story every year :wall: .

• Did it look like a problem with her knee? Or maybe something else?

• The referees and Fenerbahce players are all in their locker rooms now.. the referee stopped the match at 7-8 in the third set.

• Did it look like a problem with her knee? Or maybe something else?

No not really. She walked out herself. I think it might be her ankle.

Really sad with what fans are doing. These people probably watch volleyball once or twice every year. I'm sure girls could put a better fight without their support. :mad:

• I thought there was a problem with livescore.
    What happened?

I'm not sure because the quality of the stream is bad but i think the referee made a mistake by calling a net touch on Kalac and gave the point to Fb.. then GsD players and staff started protesting and their fans started throwing something on the referees, so they decided to stop the match.

Watch this: https://twitter.com/Mericfirat/status/676053034682707969

• :aww:

Unfortunately, not the first, won't be the last time. Federation should find solutions to this, it happens every year twice. Referees are definitely not in the level for this game and here we see the result.