Turkish League 2015/16

• Oh Nooo, I just want to see Boskovic playing ololo

Boskovic is an outstanding player but until Eczacibasi finds a good OH, they have to keep Neslihan on the court. Neslihan is much better performing than most OHs like Neriman, Gözde Kirdar, Buijs, Meijners, Hill...We talk about how many errors she makes in receiving, but besides these, she often receives with around 50% perfect reception. I think she has problems with long, high serves and tries to receive them with bump instead of using her fingers, over head. That's very common for players that are not used to receiving. However her defense skills and now even her attacking and serves are making her a really balanced player. I don't feel bad that Boskovic is waiting at the bench, I'm sure she is learning a lot from Neslihan in the meantime. I feel really sorry for Molly, yet another setter joining to Eczacibasi's career destroying path.

• Actually I think she did a pretty good job getting the ball over the net and not making a mistake after her terrible toss, so the serve as a whole wasn't that terrible.

I agree, however she checks referee quite many times after the serve. I think she was scared that she either passed over the line or hit the ball in a wrong way :cheesy:

• Busra 8/9, Bahar 6/2 ...Bad transfer for Eczacibasi.

• Busra 8/9, Bahar 6/2 ...Bad transfer for Eczacibasi.

Really? Busra has been playing with Nilay for at least 2-3 years while Bahar probably played with her max. 2 weeks. Of course the connection between them won't be perfect now. Besides I think Bahar is tranferred in replacement of Ceylan Arisan who is now loaned to Besiktas.

• Link for Vakif-Fener tomorrow?

It will be broadcasted in Fenerbahce TV. Can access here: http://www.ecanlitvizle.com/fenerbahce-fb-tv-izle/

Fenerbahce's president is pretty spoiled, so they will play their matches in their own sport hall, ugly floor colors and lines are green. It is almost impossible to see the ball. Besides, they refused to give their tv rights as all other teams did.

• I wonder who the third foreigner of Fenerbahce will be. Skorupa and KYK's spots are guaranteed and but I wonder if Bosetti will be in the match since she is like a second libero these days or if we are gonna watch Mihajlovic as opposite. Vakifbank might have a surprisingly easy win if they receive well, I assume their middles will score well.

• It will be broadcasted in Fenerbahce TV. Can access here: http://www.ecanlitvizle.com/fenerbahce-fb-tv-izle/

Fenerbahce's president is pretty spoiled, so they will play their matches in their own sport hall, ugly floor colors and lines are green. It is almost impossible to see the ball. Besides, they refused to give their tv rights as all other teams did.

To be honest, it's a nightmare to watch a big derby in such a terrible hall.
    Economically, that is positive for Fenerbahce as a team because i don't think the other teams are hosting their matches in Burhan Felek without paying money for the federation.
    About the tv rights.. Fenerbahce have their own Channel, so why they need to give the rights to another channel..? FB Tv is showing all the matches.. and that's won't happen if they give the rights to NTV and D-smart.

• I wonder who the third foreigner of Fenerbahce will be. Skorupa and KYK's spots are guaranteed and but I wonder if Bosetti will be in the match since she is like a second libero these days or if we are gonna watch Mihajlovic as opposite. Vakifbank might have a surprisingly easy win if they receive well, I assume their middles will score well.

I'm pretty sure, Lucia will play tomorrow.. maybe she is now just a second libero as you said but Bosetti is an important piece in Abbondanza's system.
    They are not going to play with Mihajlovic as OH.. and i don't see Seyma or Meliha as starter against a team like Vakif.
    The key of the match for Fenerbahce is serving well + Polen's attacks %.

• Fener took the first set. Guidetti with some strange decisions IMO. He had 3 serving subs - Melis, Cagla and Cansu.. And he has Hill on bench who has a dangerous floater IMO, at least better than Cagla and Cansu.. Buijs is not playing good also, she is not doing well in attack, trying too much line and getting blocked and digged

• It was a good game by both teams, congrats to Fener. The thing I don't like about Sloetjes is that she always hits full force.. always. She tips only when the ball is unhittable, rolls shots - never.. She for sure has an impressive attack, strong powerful, but you have to change the pace sometimes, even when the sets are good, it will allow you being unpredictable. The last point for example, Fener was expecting that set, and that angle.. We saw many times Kim and Lucia digging her in zone 6, when she hit over the block, just because Abondanzza scouted her favorite angles good.. Also Naz didn't have a good game... don't know what's happening to her. Kim did good IMO, receiving and attacking.