Turkish League 2015/16

• Will the Ecz-Vakif be played inthe same venue?

• Can you give some more livestream links it does not work. Thank yOu

• Is Harmotto injured?

I know she has returned to Home

Fenerbahce has Only 5 Foreigners. I somehing happen o one of foreigner OH she could be used at least to sit on the bench. Besides Fener ony has EDa and Diclenur (who is a weak spiker)

I thought in the beggining of the season that Massimo would start to give more time on court to Seyma and Meliha.. two good Youngers OH..

• She left the team. She was there only for CL matches

this is weird, she coulld be more usefull for Fener than Robin or Sheilla for Vakif as an example... Furst.. for Vitra

• OMG! What the hell is wrong with Galatasaray's players? Both Gamze, Asli and Guldeniz were having a great season and they both are like amateurs today. Asli couldn't receive two single balls, playing like high school girls. Gamze's sets are all around the place...

• Does anyone know what time its suppose to start vakif x vitra ?

• Hande is crazy! SHe gets blocked straight down 3 times in a row, hitting full force into the block.. and than she scored 4 points in a row all by herself

I think that was due to set quality, she gets blocked with low-fast sets. she usually gets a higher contact with the ball when the set is higher and hits hard around position 5 and 6, reminds me a bit of Celeste Plak.

• What a terrible start for Turkish playoffs. Congrats to Fenerbahce and Vakifbank.

To me, Eczacibasi is so far the biggest disappointment of the season. Nothing works well in that team, things don't change no matter which line-up they have. I think the biggest problem is Caprara. He might be a good trainer, can have good strategies etc but he has no clue about player psychology. Players lack trust, go into court knowing that there are great subs for them, knowing that if they make 2-3 errors in a row they will be subbed, how can they be motivated an play fine? That man gives no trust to any of his players, replacing Gulden, an amazing libero with Dilara, Neslihan and Calderon with Boskovic and Neriman, then Calderon with Hande. This goes on and on like after every 5-6 points gap. He is horrible, his transfer policy is the failure of the century and he gives no confidence at all as a coach.

Looking at players, Nilay played horrible like Galatasaray's Gamze today. If Molly was at bench, she could be subbed in the 2nd set but she wasn't, so Nilay kept doing even more crazy and silly things on the court. Larson was the only reliable person on the court. I think Eczacibasi should play with Molly-Neslihan, Larson-Hande, Poljak-Bahar. Boskovic should be the 4th player, sitting in bench to replace Neslihan when needed. He must let these players stay on court for at least 2 sets so they get used to each other.

Vakifbank was as usual, their lowest level is still far over most teams. Guidetti is a great coach, Naz is an excellent professional, players work well together, Slöetjes carrying her team when needed.

I feel a bit insecure about Fenerbahce's performance. Galatasaray played the worst game of the season and this might lead Fenerbahce to the wrong direction. They must find a solution when Bosetti fails. Mihajlovic is amazing but it is still a big question mark why their setters give very few balls to KYK when she scores over 60% in attacking.

In Galatasaray's side, setters were the answer to the bad game. Game was horrible, then Nursevil came in and helped team winning 3rd set and then her level went terribly low in the 4th set. I liked Ezgi Aslan today. Ataman should give more chances to the young Ada Germen when team plays this bad. I am sure we will see a better team tomorrow and sunday and I really hope they will win against Eczacibasi on sunday. Go team! :super:

• Yeah, maybe.. My point was she can be spectacular 2 minutes and ready to be bench the other 2

I would say that is because of set quality mainly but of course she lacks experience. We see how Larson does even she gets terrible sets, at least she doesn't hit inside the block or out.
    However, I think Hande should stay as OH and should be integrated to the NT in that position. I'm sure she will be much more useful than Neriman, Meliha and Gözde Yilmaz in that role. :box:

• I would say that is because of set quality mainly but of course she lacks experience. We see how Larson does even she gets terrible sets, at least she doesn't hit inside the block or out.
    However, I think Hande should stay as OH and should be integrated to the NT in that position. I'm sure she will be much more useful than Neriman, Meliha and Gözde Yilmaz in that role. :box:

I agree. In fact she had great stats in the last games she played, and I think Caprara should consider letting her play as a starter. I hope next season she plays constantly as OH and develops even more, because she can be quite and all around player.