Turkish League 2015/16

• they don't work...they are showing soccer
    but thanks anyway

• The match stopped for a while due to technical reasons. I think its about TV broadcasting issues, not the fans this time.

Ah, ok! Thanks

• Ah, ok! Thanks

They of course claim that this is because Vakifbank is losing, they give them time so they can recover like they do in Japan. Not sure why they stop the match itself, really bad for players.

• Sloetjes has an amazing shape, hits high and has strenght but I don't get do not Give any chance to Sheilla

• I do not like this turkish play offs, last year if i remember correctly a lot of games were not broadcast.

• Why Guidetti did not start the match with Lonneke?

• Where is Akman? :white:

I think Galatasaray's setter (Sorry, I don't remember her name) is better than Ozdemir and Karakoyun.

• Her distribution is good but only Centoni can score, as usual

• About how many minutes will be the next game? Ecz-Fener?

• I really don't understand Nadia, she is so experienced but in all crucial moments, she hits inside the block hard. Today she has 20/55 but 9 times blocked with 3 errors. As an opposite, it is her job to kill the ball of course, look at Slöetjes, she hits perfectly fine no matter how the set is. Galatasaray already signed with a better MB for next season but they also need to replace Nadia with a more scorer version. I like Leys still but I really hope they won't replace her with a more attacking version like Neriman etc. Would be great to see Werblinska at that position :cheesy:

• I like Gamze's distribution, but her quality is not good. The middle sets to Asli are too low all the time and the sets to pos.4 are very problematic as well many times :S

I think Gamze is the most creative setter right now but I agree about her set quality, hopefully she will develop this further. Her sets to middles have been perfect during the season, I'm surprised to see how the level dropped in the playoffs, hope she will find her rhythm. For position 4 and 2, unfortunately all wing spikers of Galatasaray are set demanding including Nadia, whenever they get a bad set, they hit straight inside the block. Don't know how many times Guldeniz got blocked by single blocks in the last 2 matches...Hope Ataman warns them at least to reduce number of errors :hit: