Turkish League 2015/16

• And then we have some users that love to read things subjectively...Let me reverse the question then, what happened to Meliha during the last two seasons under Abbondanza's coaching? She had great potential, was even in NT and look at her now. Same with Seyma Ercan who has a good potential and I bet she won't do much worse than Bosetti. Abbondanza's style of coaching looks like finding the best players in each position and keeping them play and giving very few times possible to youngsters. Caprara is a total mess, Hande Baladin, Ceylan Arisan and many others could improve more there but Caprara is probably very scared of losing his job right now and focusing on other things.

I would say yes Guidetti is an excellent coach but I think Ataman Guneyligil is also a great coach with what he did during this year, giving chance to all his players. I saw a huge improvement in Nursevil, Ada German, Bihter and even in Ezgi Aslan in only one season. I would agree about Marichev, Terzic, Karpol etc.
    However looking at recent years in the Turkish league, it is not that we blame Bartolini, Micelli and others for no reason. So far Guidetti developed many Turkish players while keeping his seat in one of the best teams in the world. But rest of the trainers, all they care about is securing one more year of contract with a fat salary and do not care about rest.

I don't agree about Abbondanza, this season he give chance to all the players.. Meliha, Seyma and Ezgi (she even played against GSD yesterday) all played many matches this season and you can take a look on the statistics. Actually this season Fenerbahce play with their stars only against the top 3 teams, in all the other matches Abbondanza give the chance to the bench players. If you make a comparison you will find that Ezgi played more matches than Cagla, Seyma and Meliha played more matches than Cansu Cetin.... So please stop saying that Abbondanza don't give any chance to his youngsters and always play with the same players.
    Polen left Vakif because she was looking for more time to play and Abbondanza gave her what she want, she is now doing a great job with Fenerbahce, one of the most decisive players in the previous season league and cup finals. What i want to say is that Abbondanza don't kill the talent and potentials of the young players, Polen is just an example.
    For sure the coach will worry about securing his spot for one more year when he is leading a team like Fenerbahce, the managers and the fans are looking only for the results and titles, improving the young local players is not a priority for them, so the the coach have a big pressure on him to win. VakifBank is a different team, their managers understand the volleyball very well and they know that it's not only about titles, so Guidetti don't have any pressure and can do all what he wants. As you know if Abbondanza don't win any title for almost two years (like Guidetti) Fenerbahce managers will fire him and they will not ask if he improved the young players or not, it's not a priority. So, maybe you should blame the teams, not the coaches.

• I watched the end of the fourth set and fifth set of Fener-Eczaci.. the two teams are playing terribly bad, Fenerbahce took the advantage in the fourth set 18-13 but failed once again to close the match.. Kim played a good game but as a team Fenerbahce was bad. If Fenerbahce keeps playing like this i will say congrats to Vakif from now.Eczacibasi is worse.. i blame Caprara for only one thing, the crazy transfers that he made, having a big budget does not mean that you should sign with five great players for every position, it's good to have a strong bench but not like this. It seems Eczaci will fight with Galatasaray for the third place, it's not a surprise if they lost tomorrow.

I totally agree, Caprara just destroyed Eczacibasi, i guess his team has the best offence in all but it just dont translate to the game.he got the best players for me but failed to win matches against their rivals. Totally useless, i thought that they will be the championship contender from the start pf the season because I thought that eveyone can play well, why bother get Ozsoy with Calderon if you have Larson and Baladin, Demir with Boskovic and such. I also think that their chemistry dont work well. Just this recent match with Fener, I think that should be their starting players although we saw how Fener played bad also. I just pity thise star players in Eczacibasi who cant play the enough time they have to get, while other teams struggles because of lacking firepower, those best players are just benched in one team. Still hoping that Eczacibasi to win this Turkish cup but I think Vakif will get this ;( X(

• Will there be any link for Vakif-Fener today?

you can check this link: http://videostream.dn.ua/video…2dxZw%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f
    and on the right side in the volleyball section, you can check whether they broadcast the match.
    It is a bit weird with D-smart spor, I tried to buy their services yesterday which is fairly cheap but obviously they don't let you watch it anywhere except Turkey, quite weird. Why do they broadcast matches in pay tv that can't be watched from abroad?

• What a boring match so far. Both setters turn to their opposites every second time, Boskovic doing better than Centoni. Besides Larson is carrying her team. Otherwise, both team are playing as bad as each other. :down:

• Congrats Eczacibasi: 3-0.

Boskovic and Larson had a really good game. I also liked when Bahar and Busra have been more active in attacking in the last two sets. Great serves by both Busra and Bahar. Looks like they found a better line up now. The only problem today was Hande Baladin, she was terrible in attacking and made far too many errors in all crucial parts.

Centoni and Leys were the only reliable hitters on Galatasaray's side. Guldeniz looks like she can't either jump or does not how to hit properly. Ataman should really consider subbing her out when she comes to the front row and using Mislina Kilic (young opposite) at these 3 rotations. The other sub Ezgi Aslan is as bad unfortunately. A second option can be using young Ada Germen in the entire match instead. Unfortunately Jackson is one of the worst blockers I ever watched in my life. Now when she cant kill a ball, it looks even worse. Looks like she already finished the season in her mind, knowing her contract won't be extended. Young Su Zent can at least do better blocks than her if she is given more chances. Not sure what is wrong with Asli Kalac, she has always attacked smartly but she looks really lost during these last 3 games, hope she will find herself back. I liked Gamze today, good distribution and much better quality sets. With a 3rd person contributing in score sheet, Galatasaray could carry the match to the tie break. Hope they improve their game until next round :box:

• Has the match started yet? Does anyone have a link?

• I think Kim Hill is born to play big games. :D
    Vakifbank seems to have perfectly prepared.

• Merve is out (some health problems) and Gizem in.. the match is over.

• I hope Dalbeler is okay and comes back to continue to play, because Karadayi is terrible.

As much as I want Vakif win, in the meantime I hope Fenerbahce at least tries something new and unexpected, like Mihajlovic playing as OH and Uslupehilvan staying as OPP, Come on, they don't have anything to lose to be honest.

• Gizem Karadayi will destroy Fenerbahce now :aww: .

• Why the hell he isn't using Mihajlović as reciver? Kim-Brankica-Polen :super: