Turkish League 2015/16

• Could any Turkish member please tell us what they are talking about here (it seems intersting).

https://m.facebook.com/permali…83834180&substory_index=0

Lol! Perfect timing, I dont have time to translate it all but tried to summarize things.
    Now the big question is, how Galatasaray will do in the 2nd half of the F4. I hope they will manage to beat Vakifbank and Eczacibasi.

• Sorry guys, this is in Turkish but the author himself is accusing Vakifbank and the Federation for quite a lot of things and this can soon turn into a scandal: http://voleybol-e.com/?p=8753

Simply, after Galatasaray won 2 sets against Vakifbank, one of the federation top person's come closer and start arguing with Galatasara's assistant coach, then argues with Ataman himself, blaming him for being mean to the referees, just because he used the word "Lan", which is something close to "dude" in Turkish and he already was punished with a red card for that. The author claims that Vakifbank's masseur - not assistant coach, told referees "Are you blind" but did not get a warning. Eventually the game stopped after the 2nd set due to broadcasting problems, while Ataman was threatened by the guy from the Federation. The author provides 2 pictures related to this issue. He claims, federation, referees and everyone is fine whatever Guidetti does on court, he is almost untouchable as well as other Italian coaches in F4 while the only local coach is treated pretty badly and punished in his first error.

I personally dont believe that all these are correct but I'm sure the match didnt stop because of broadcasting problems and it is unfortunately quite obvious that Federation supports Vakifbank at times. :down:

At least now it's clear these "broadcasting problems" are not a coincidence.. they wanted to hide something "dirty"
    The TVF vice president will argue with the coach only because this one called the referee "dude", really..? i don't like Ataman but in Eczaci-Vakif match Caprara critisized the referees diretcly, everyone who saw the match can hear him many times shouting in Italian that the referee is not at the level of this competition (something like "...di questo livello...").
    I still don't think there is any favoritism for the Italian coaches, maybe just the TVF vice president is a big fan of Vakif and it was painful for him to watch his team down 2-0. As i can see even his name is (V)Akif, so it's not hard to geuss the name of his favourite team :lol: .
    You mentioned VakifBank's physiotherapist.. this guy might be the most annoying person in the planet, i only watch the matches on TV and i really can't stand him, he try to affect the opponents in every point.. if i was the FIVB president, the first thing i will do is to ban Vakif's physio to work for any volleyball team 8o .
    We still need to hear the official version from Galatasaray and the TVF to see what is true and what is not.

• Lol, this was hillarious! I'm afraid Galatasaray won't make any declaration since it already feels a bit late and this new president of Galatasaray is such an amateur. Ataman might look like an aggressive man, but I can ensure you that he is not and for being a rookie as a head coach, he did a brilliant job with all the young players and the limited budget. Especially in the last match, after Asli missed a very important serve, he just tried to comfort her and joked. I'm sure he will make errors in his path of career development but it is nice to see a good Turkish coach finally and I can already say he is ahead of Ferhat Akbas :wavy:

• I don't understand why Guidetti has Cansu Cetin as second libero in TL, but still has Ayca in the team as OH. For CL I understood, Cansu deserved to be in the team more than Ayca so because there were enough OHs (counting Seda as OH too) she played as libero. But for TL I don't understand the decision. Cansu is a better receiver than Ayca so why have her a second libero when chances for her to enter as one are really small.. but if you have her as OH she can come in and serve and play defense for a MB, or she can replace Hill/Buijs in the back.. or she can be a sub for Gozde is she plays bad

• I don't understand why Guidetti has Cansu Cetin as second libero in TL, but still has Ayca in the team as OH. For CL I understood, Cansu deserved to be in the team more than Ayca so because there were enough OHs (counting Seda as OH too) she played as libero. But for TL I don't understand the decision. Cansu is a better receiver than Ayca so why have her a second libero when chances for her to enter as one are really small.. but if you have her as OH she can come in and serve and play defense for a MB, or she can replace Hill/Buijs in the back.. or she can be a sub for Gozde is she plays bad

Mmmm, but didnt he use her as OH in Turkish league? I remember in several matches she came in for MBs and Buijs in the back row, probably in 4-5 matches of Vakifbank I watched. She even played in the front row sometimes. Maybe it is because of F4 :whistle:

• Classification Phase Results
    Çanakkale Bld. 3 - 1 Sarıyer Bld. (30-28, 25-18, 23-25, 25-21)

Bursa B.Şehir Bld. 2 - 3 Nilüfer Bld. (16-25, 25-15, 21-25, 25-16, 12-15)

http://tvf.org.tr/haberler/detay/114090/

Bursa B.Şehir Bld, finished at 5th rank and qualified to Challenge Cup and Çanakkale Bld finishes at 6th rank and qualified to Balkan Cup

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Galatasaray Daikin finally made a declaration about what happened during F4, after 10 days. Here is the summary:

Turkish volleyball is not a toy of individuals

- Until today, were there any matches that stopped because of technical error in TV publishing? Does someone from the federation has the right to make such a decision during a match? Should we think now that priority is given to the TV publishers and sponsors rather than volleyball players?

- Considering game rules, who has right to oppose? For instance, can a masseur stand up and complain to the referees? Or is it allowed to swear in a foreign language, make fun of referees, over pass the allowed zone for trainers, making ugly gestures by using hands?

- According to GDS system rules, trainers can challenge only in a certain period. So how do the referees accept a challenge when a trainer wants to challenge while the allowed time is over?

- Should clubs suffer from some individuals trying to defend the referees wrong decisions by saying "Mm referee, my decision"?

After the 2016 summer olympics, we hope that Turkish volleyball federation will take the right steps during their election and solve the issues showing them as the federation of public sponsors (meaning Vakifbank) and TV publishers.

Here is the link: http://www.galatasaray.org/hab…n-oyuncagi-degildir/32302

It is a bad translation, I did my best in 5 minutes :win:

• TVF favoring Vakifbank. Lol. Gotta hurt for EcAcibasi, Fener and Galatasaray

• Definitely won Turkish League more difficult from Champions League
    Three teams very strong teams everytime.
    Vakıfbank The Biggest Sponsor For Turkish League and National Team. Also Vakıfbank,Halkbank as same as Dinamo,Spartak,CSKA
    Vakıfbank and Eczacıbası The largest budget in Europe.In 2011 CL Champions Vakıf has 3 foreign players now 6 foreign players also Eczacıbası
    In Play Offs Vakıf is different the other clubs everyway different also about rules.For example you have 8 seconds for video broadcast system but Giovanni use his right 15 seconds Also they can challenge for every position

Very hard to play against Vakıfbank everyway.They will open new hall and next year create a new strong team

Eczacıbası also same condition but never use this advantages. They never create team chemistry .I think this year Vakıf first FB second Ecz. third and the last GS

Vakıf,FB,Ecz. join CL GS again CEV Cup

GS has budget problem also FB has same problem. Cuz FB has 9 branch and women,men volleyball teams. This is impossible both are strong teams You can select one

• Yes, they carried points from the regular season.

• Turkish Final Four Drama and USNT

The Turkish Cup is a double round robin points system based on two three match back to backs spaced ten days apart. For the Final Four teams there are two things importantly at play. First is to qualify for next seasons CL Cup. To be the team that misses this is seen as a complete failure of season expectations. The second is to salvage or burnish the season here at the end. For a team that missed the CL Final’s there is the chance to get the gold and save the season. To get neither means it’s time to rebuild.

The final three game schedule Turkish Time:

04/28/2016 17:00 ECZ vs VakifBank
    19:30 Fenerbache vs Galatasarary

04/29/2016 17:00 VakifBank vs Galatasarary
    19:30 ECZ vs Fenerbache

04/30/2016 15:00 ECZ vs Galatasarary
    17:30 Vakifbank vs Fenerbache

Typically seen on http://www.sportstv.com.tr/canli-yayin/

As of now VakifBank is undefeated and leads by 3 points. Kim Hill is a major contributor at this point of the season and she recently outplayed all-star OH1 KimKYoung in their win over Fenerbache. Hill is certainly in the running for MVP and a big finish here would be a solid run up to the NT season and her bid to regain a starting spot as OH1.

ECZ is trying to salvage a very disappointing season in which even the presence of Larson could not overcome chemistry issues after ECZ went through a major player shuffle. Larson after a double MVP and double gold season last year could fall totally out of any club honors. Still she is playing very well but so is Kelsey Robinson for Omoco Volley. Neither of these two can provide the over the block attacking that Hill can when she is at the top of her game but Kiraly has shown he is willing to play with two OH2’s. Easy who had been outplaying Krob in Italy is currently out with a knee injury.

Kreklow has been in and out of the server dog house in ECZ so these three matches are important for her as we have reached the 100 day to RIO 16 mark and she is in a tight competition with Thompson who just finished a championship season in Brazil, for the second setter spot as Glass appears to be at full strength and playing superbly. It will be interesting how Glass’s serve connection this season with Krob and Racheal Adams will play out when the USNT hits the gym.

For Fenerbache after a brilliant start the upset loss to VakifBank in CL hurt and they would like to finish like last year with the Turkish Cup to save the season. Last year it was Vakfibank who was shut out of all the gold and they replaced both Sheila and Vasileva on the front line as a result.

Hill, Larson, KYK, and Charlotte Leys will be battling each other from the OH1 spot as they try to lead their teams to victory. Last year it was KYK as MVP. Who will it be this year?

• %80 Vakıf champion Hill MVP %100 GS 4th FB,Ecz. 2nd and 3rd

FB won Normal League Even though 2 points difference Vakıf 9 points differents Ecz. no carry points to Play Offs as same as last year This is stupid
    Although I am champion no advantages points,visitors,home advantages No logic Also Vakıf is sponsored by Turkish National Team
    You must watches and kritics referees,coaches etc You think one coach has 8 second for challenge but other coach can challenge after 15 seconds

• %80 Vakıf champion Hill MVP %100 GS 4th FB,Ecz. 2nd and 3rd

FB won Normal League Even though 2 points difference Vakıf 9 points differents Ecz. no carry points to Play Offs as same as last year This is stupid
    Although I am champion no advantages points,visitors,home advantages No logic Also Vakıf is sponsored by Turkish National Team
    You must watches and kritics referees,coaches etc You think one coach has 8 second for challenge but other coach can challenge after 15 seconds

I know Vakif had some privilages in the first round but now everyone is under pressure. They put themselves in a really bad situation which now whatever Guidetti, their masseur, federation etc. does will be observed 100 times more carefully. Both Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi have chances still and I honestly expect Vakif to lose points to both Eczacibasi and Galatasaray.

Vakifbank is not the main sponsor of the NT anymore, it is Orkid.

• Nevermind Vakıf is big sponsored for Turkish Volleyball Federation
    Also a Turkish volleyball site wrote a few article about Play Offs you must read the articles
    If this is truth Why we are talking?This is not good for sports and volleyball

For me GS no points steal from Vakıf or FB may be Ecz. but I don't think so
    GS %100 4th not change , Ecz. never team chemistry everytime , Spend lots of money, has junior,Young,Adult National Team Players but not strong teams for mentally and chemistry
    I think next year Will be same , Almost A Team lots of spikers 6,8 may be and mix a team

• If you read up, you can see that I am the one who shared this article so I already read it.

Dont be so sure about Galatasaray, they were the only one close to a 3-0 win against Vakifbank in the 1st round.