Turkish League 2015/16

• I think players like Seda, Akman, Meliha, Polen and some others should play for other teams where they can be startes and play all the time instead of sitting on the beach and getting paid more $$

Seda looks like she is really enjoying herself with Vakif... I've always liked her, although she looks like a 'heavy' player to me (not fat, but jumping a little, hitting slow) She has been given many chances to play this season and did pretty good

• Guidetti is an idiot that's for sure ;) How can he be sure that the ball didn't touch the net while the video says everything.

the ball clearly touched both the net and the arms of the block

• Centoni and Sloetjes really stepped their game up today, wonderful match by both.

As for Kim Hill I think she is really overrated... She always plays in a good team but I don't think she could be the leader or be so good in a weaker team.

• Lonekke :heart: :heart: lot of people said the only reason Guidetti let her be a starter was because he was the NED coach...well, she has definely showed the reason she`s a starter is because she is damm good.

• Sloetjes is just amazing, I was first who said that Vakifbank made mistake with sign it with her but I was SOOOO WRONG. :obey:

• Galatasaray saved Fenerbahce and Abbondanza's ass by stealing one point tonight! Now Fenerbahce has to win 3-0 or 3-1.

In overall, Vakifbank had great difficulties against teams playing a team game like Pomi and Galatasaray. These teams kind of killed Vakifbank with their own weapon, good block-defense-serve.

On the other hand, Galatasaray had difficulties to stop players with good height, Sloetjes from Vakifbank, Boskovic from Eczacibasi and KYK and Mihajlovic from Fenerbahce. They definitely need a taller MB, next to Asli who can both block and score. Centoni was on fire today, especially on the serve line

• Centoni and Sloetjes really stepped their game up today, wonderful match by both.

As for Kim Hill I think she is really overrated... She always plays in a good team but I don't think she could be the leader or be so good in a weaker team.

I am the first one who did not like Kim from the start but let me tell you something.. First of all, she doesn't always play in a good team.. when she played in Atom they were pretty bad... she played together with Leys as OH. Last season with Novara, they all made their team good, it wasn't like this season when she came to an already great team. And I don't think she is the kind of player who even likes to be a leader.. she does her job done and that's it.. When she started playing for US, she had 0 defense, I still think it's pretty bad for an all round OH, and a player who you'll consider among the very best, but she improved hugely in that element with Vakif. Second, I think she lacks variety in her attacks, I can tell 2 of her favorite shots, no. 1 sharp angle, no.2 high hit down the line.. most of her hits are these.. But she has an advantage because of her height, and reach, and the fast balls she get, so she usually has 1 or none blockers so she can use their hands or just smash the ball. I am not sure she has the capabilities to develop into a player like Logan was, or Larson.. neither can she be a killer attacker as Kosheleva or Calderon. But she does her job well, I still think she'll improve her reception and defense..

Bottom line, is she something spectacular - no.. she can play some spectacular games for sure.. but does she play her part and help her team win - yes.. I hope to see her play on a high level for US in Rio though