Turkish League 2015/16

• Maybe Capra doesn't want to show their best against VakifBank ?? Molly didn't set a lot of balls to MB like she always do, Ecz can show muc more for sure.

• Maybe Capra doesn't want to show their best against VakifBank ?? Molly didn't set a lot of balls to MB like she always do, Ecz can show muc more for sure.

maybe...i had found ecv slightly the strongest team in the league before the league started now im surprised at the resuly but team didnt play with full roster...caprara should find ideal roster in tl...

• Neslihan playing as setter vs. Ilbank

[media]drdeJW3Mux0

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

[video]

This is just... :obey: :love: I absolutely adore Nesli and for me she will always be one of the greatest. Thanks for posting the video!

• Hande Baladin was in Son Set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JM5_7bqorw

Most important thing she said in the program is that she wants to play OH. She said that she was a MB until last year and then she was loaned to Sariyer and played OPP there. Now she wants to improve her receiving and play as OH which is her goal.

[media]drdeJW3Mux0

That is great to watch Although she is not in her prime anymore, she will be one of the special players of last decade :heart: In one of Caprara's interviews last year he already said that he likes Neslihan's setting skills and he would consider to play cuban system if he would find a good attacking setter. He should have transfer Santos instead of Calderon :cheesy: I am not sure if this experiment would work well but for sure it would be fun to watch :lol: Also an interesting reminder that both Naz and Asuman played in Cuban system when they won silver medal in U18 World Championships and Naz was not bad at attacking indeed :whistle: Also Büşra was playin as OH at the same team :rolll:

• That is great to watch :heart: In one of Caprara's interviews last year he already said that he likes Neslihan's setting skills and he would consider to play cuban system if he would find a good attacking setter. He should have transfer Santos instead of Calderon :cheesy: I am not sure if this experiment would work well but for sure it would be fun to watch :lol: Also an interesting reminder that both Naz and Asuman played in Cuban system when they won silver medal in U18 World Championships and Naz was not bad at attacking indeed :whistle: Also Büşra was playin as OH at the same team :rolll:

• Halkbank transferred LOgan Tom

i think the weakest teams in this season will be Ilbank,Salihli and Sarıyer..seems these three team will be amongst the most probable candidate to be relegated unless they make their rosters stronger

Bursa,Çanakkale,Idmanocağı,Nilüfer and Halkbank are interesting teams. some of these teams if not the all are very likely to beat Galatasaray. Galatasaray's job will be harder for the fourth place this season.

• Logan :heart: :rose:

Turkish fans, can you share with me the Halkbank's page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other things? :D

• Halkbank's setters are horrible. Don't think Logan joining team will help to them. I'm not sure what happened to the foreign opposite they transferred this season but if they are considering to play with a local opp, they should definitely transfer a decent foreign setter. Otherwise it looks like a good team.

Gs won 3-0 against Salihli. Bjelica did not look inspiring yet. Curst Jackson back on court for Gs. Good work by youngsters in Galatasaray: http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=37&type=LegList&Page=S

• It is a shame Logan Tom will have to work with such a coach like Cengiz Akarçeşme. Logan should work as both player and coach. Akarçeşme managed to get relegated with a lineup Ramirez- Dijkema plus good Turkish players. Teams like Halkbank and İdman Ocağı are wasting their money with this coaches.

• seems Guidetti wont use Sheilla as starter..playing against weaker teams wont help her much....i think she shouldnt have stayed in VB..she should have gone to another team in turkey or gone to Italy...im sure there are a lot teams in italy to see her in their teams as starter..playing regularly there would help more..i really want to watch her as starter in turkey