Turkish League 2015/16

• It is a shame Logan Tom will have to work with such a coach like Cengiz Akarçeşme. Logan should work as both player and coach. Akarçeşme managed to get relegated with a lineup Ramirez- Dijkema plus good Turkish players. Teams like Halkbank and İdman Ocağı are wasting their money with this coaches.

Agreed. Also he should use either Hande Naz Şimşek or Ceyda Durukan instead of Neşve Büyükbayram. Both of them are more talented than Neşve. :whistle:

• seems Guidetti wont use Sheilla as starter..playing against weaker teams wont help her much....i think she shouldnt have stayed in VB..she should have gone to another team in turkey or gone to Italy...im sure there are a lot teams in italy to see her in their teams as starter..playing regularly there would help more..i really want to watch her as starter in turkey

I think she was responsible to stay, because she signed a 2 years contract with them. If they didn't want to keep her for a reason, they could release her. But I completely agree with you because being on bench for the whole season won't help her to improve and next year is an olympic year and she's one of the most important players for Brazil.

• Fener needs to find a solution per the opposite position. Skorupa is doing everything to not set to Polen. Basically she plays with half of the net. Vakifbank has got easy time blocking them.

• Kim is currently not in the shape to win such matches alone, Bosetti hasn't been in any kind of shape ever since her injury and as ravens said Polen won't save the team for sure. Mihajlovic as OPP isn't as good as she is as OH, I think she should play instead of Bosetti.

• Since the second setter is pretty terrible, they need Skorupa and KYK for sure. I would try another Seyma Ercan as OH and Mihajlovic as opposite. Ercan is such a good all-around player. She always makes good impressions when she plays.

Now they took out Skorupa to bring in Mihajlovic.

• I also agree that Mihajloviç should attack from 4. Either Bossetti or Seyma Ercan can play as receiving Opp.

By the way what is Lonneke's spiking heights, she is spiking over block many time like Koshelova :obey:

• I also agree that Mihajloviç should attack from 4. Either Bossetti or Seyma Ercan can play as receiving Opp.

By the way what is Lonneke's spiking heights, she is spiking over block many time like Koshelova :obey:

According to FIVB her spiking reach is 322 cm. Not the highest outside here. It's more about her techincal spiking skills: she always hits the ball at her best reach, very nice to watch. What a player she is becoming under Guidetti's lead. :obey:

• According to FIVB her spiking reach is 322 cm. Not the highest outside here. It's more about her techincal spiking skills: she always hits the ball at her best reach, very nice to watch. What a player she is becoming under Guidetti's lead. :obey:

According to FIVB, Kosheleva's spiking reach is 315 :what:

Kim started to play better and FB is leading now

• Kosheleva spike reach is much more than 315cm.

• Anyone has the stats link for Vakifbank x Fenerbahce?! I can't understand Turkish...

• Anyone has the stats link for Vakifbank x Fenerbahce?! I can't understand Turkish...

Here it is :D
    http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=44&PID=37&type=LegList

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I didn't know teams could have 3 foreigner players in the court plus 1 on the bench!